Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will replace ETH! - page 35. (Read 27927 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
because this is the ethereum coins that have been very experienced. I don't think it would be easy to be able to replace the ethereum. Moreover, being defeated by cardano.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

Best team. It's true what you say.

Activity: 244
Merit: 20
September 03, 2018, 02:31:39 AM
Cardano is a very interesting altcoin.
The team behind Cardano knows what the consumers is looking for.
It's being developed as an ideal blockchain, having the advantage of learning from the roadblocks encountered by its predecessors.

However for today there is no any secret advantages over ETH. Lookin for the news.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 02:30:50 AM
Can this be possible,in the history of cryptocurrency have you ever heard that one coin replace existence of another fand stop it functionality with decision of Dev of that particular coin..... Even if coin have to replace another coin it must be from creator of that same coin....cardiano  can only replace ETH if alphabet A to Z, change to B to Z
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 03, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
Instead of cardano, you can substitute neo, eos, stellar or nano, lisk. Let's really look at things and understand that these are simple pumps that do not have constant value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 03, 2018, 02:12:33 AM
Talk is cheap as the saying goes, it is good to have lofty ambitions for your coin but Cardano still has a long way to go to prove themselves which Ethereum now 3 years down the road has already achieved. I hold both coins and would love to see ADA rise to new ATH levels but remain cautious until they are proven.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 02:08:54 AM
I don't think so it js possible yes cardano is a strong coin but that's not mean it will replace ETH. ETH is a solid coin and after bitcoin it is most necessary coin for all so both have their own importance and place.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
September 01, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
Great confidence by the CEO of Cardano, and it makes a positivity news to the coin itself and maybe can lead to a price increase although it wont be that massive, but no, Ethereum is already big, both in usability and fan base, so you will not replace Ethereum in a short time or maybe never, because when Cardano is growing, other coinc is growing too, even to catch up is a hard task to do.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
I think its not,eth have more experince and struggle so much moment at the beginning until now. To replace eth its like need so much hard work,beside all of this public still have more trust eth and so many ico used eth as a payment. So eth in the future will be more populer.
Activity: 155
September 01, 2018, 03:13:18 AM
I am not expecting Cardano replace ETH. Everything possible to happen in Crypto, as the drops of ETH since the early of this year. It was significant when  we compare with the year of 2017, Eth was reach the top value at the year. However, if Eth should replace bycardano, it seems to hard happens because we know that ETh has a good system and technology inside such as BItcoin. This coins has a strong value and transaction on the market. Now just wait whether it will happen or not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
September 01, 2018, 02:45:26 AM

ADA is a very solid one but at the same time, I see no reason why the CEO should want to try to make it a huge competition between the project and ETH.

I am not disputing the fact that it may be a giant slayer, and one thing I am sure of is that there is huge prospect for it, but it would really take so much to be able to beat ETH to it, except it ETH devs just decides to relax in their comfort zone without improving on its protocols as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 30, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
It is not best time of ETH but replace word is too strong. Eth is a platform lots of altcoins and that is for fact.

Yes Cardano has potential to be one of strong coins in the cryptomarket. It has really strong devs team, there product is really good and demanded long term, but ETH

proved itself and has lost of support.

I may be wrong but nearly everyone used ETH  somewhere some day. We cant say that about Cardano yet.

So time shows the reality

Nothing happens to ETH.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 30, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

I’m not sure about obsession but cardano has not been able to slay itself out of bearish state and is still reliant heavily on bitcoin
Dumps heavily as well

How does it just overflown suddenly over night ??
Just do the right things and focus on better projects not hypes
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 30, 2018, 04:56:41 PM
Cardno quite an interesting coin, because it may in the future replace the Ethereum, but the question is when that future will be, and there are other coins which are no less promising.
Activity: 95
August 30, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
I like Cardano and believe it has great potential. Anyway for me it is more long term investment rather than short term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 03:37:29 PM
Cardano is a good coin and I would even say that it is a promising coin, but I very much doubt that Cardano will overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 29, 2018, 03:43:31 PM
I think and Cardano and Ethereum can exist together.
ETH have a very good comunity and constantly developing the project
Activity: 572
August 29, 2018, 02:40:32 AM
If Cardano would like to replace ETH, then the price should increases without following up the ETH either the Bitcoin.
Apparently, that would likely be the target and for it to end up replacing ETH, it would mean, there is a huge demand for it more than ETH most especially with the whole smart contract thingy. Also, the market cap will simply must have displaced ETH from its position, but we know we cannot always use that to judge the state as it can change during bull trends anyway. It is a good thing to be picking up ADA at this stage though for anyone who may want to be going long, irrespective of it displacing ETH or not.
Activity: 221
August 28, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
It's still too early to predict the future of Cardano. Ethereum is well established and tested platform while Cardano is still to start on the path of Ethereum.
So, we can't even compare them within the next 2 years and after that the improvements in both Ethereum and Cardano would decide their future.

Yes, I agree with your opinion. It takes a lot of time and more support for Cardano to be able to shift ethereum's position. Ethereum is a strong project with proven technology, especially if the update continues, it will be very difficult for Cardano to catch up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
August 28, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

Buddy, this is probably a joke, because it's impossible. Just see where the cardano and etherium are, these are completely different levels. Look at the teams that are working on each product, look at the composition of the etherium foundation.
Pages:
Jump to: