Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will replace ETH! - page 33. (Read 27927 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:12:45 AM
I think there is no stronger Ether than a currency
Cardano is a strong strong currency but will not compete with Ether
Although the price is currently falling but will return and stronger before
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:08:52 AM
Cardona which is symbolised as ADA this is a great coin some call it Japanese ethereum will it has done good so far but I think it do not stand a chance against ethereum
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:06:25 AM
Cardano is not ready now to replace ETH and moreover EOS is stronger than Cardano I think. But it seems to be noticed that Cardano is very promising alt coin for the future and its potential is quite similar with EOS's. Maybe they will be on the same position one day.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
I think the ETH will still be the second best coin ... there are no coins that can match the ETH. . however this year the ETH is still in difficult times where prices are very low. Hopefully investors will continue to invest in it
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
September 06, 2018, 12:53:46 AM
This is a moment for other altcoins to stay positive and attract more investors to buy their coins while ETH has in dumps session. Only time can tell if CARDANO will succeed on this goal. Besides this Cardano is a good coins that can match ETH but I don't know if investors will buy at this bearish situation.
Anyway, good luck to Cardano and the team.
The thing is, with Cardano there is still a slim chance to earn money if you invest, slim chance but you never know, how about your triple your investment in a few months time, it can happen, whereas Ethereum has been through tough times and every analysis I read here and there don't predict any recovery any time soon. Price could remain between $100 to $500 for years actually. Sad.
Activity: 291
September 06, 2018, 12:38:22 AM
NEO all the way! Neo smart contracts are very similar to Ethereum’s, in that they, too, allow users to register, trade and circulate assets via a validated use scenario. However, NEO supports a variety of languages such as C#, VB.Net, F#, Java, and Kotlin, whereas developers have to learn Solidity, a native Ethereum code, before they can launch applications on the network
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 12:20:56 AM
if Cardano can replace ETH, I don't think it's possible. Indeed, all Altcoins have the opportunity to be the top and popular. of course it must be with features that can make many people interested. but so far cardano is still the best among the top 10 coins.

Cardano will WIN: Go and get some at the cheap price now!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 05, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
if Cardano can replace ETH, I don't think it's possible. Indeed, all Altcoins have the opportunity to be the top and popular. of course it must be with features that can make many people interested. but so far cardano is still the best among the top 10 coins.
Though we think that Ethereum brings life of some altcoins but Isn't possible being replace by other coin as market competition getting stronger. In fact,  developer of both parties are very active and they are trying to build strong foundation in preparation for another war in crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 05, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
September 05, 2018, 10:45:46 AM
Hmm ,I doubt that,can cardano survive on its own?without following ETH and Btc?if yes then cardano wins .
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 10:40:02 AM
Maybe this happened. I see today that eth conditions are very bad. there was no price movement and experienced a large price decline among the top 10 coin lists. I think cardano will exceed eth prices in the future
Activity: 490
September 05, 2018, 10:37:53 AM
It is unlikely that will replace but these two projects can simultaneously complement each other. It is possible that in the future they will cooperate.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 05, 2018, 10:19:52 AM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

but until now cardano did not show a definite change, his position was still in number 9 in the marketcap. I don't think there is a single atlcoin that is able to compete with the ethreum in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 65
September 05, 2018, 10:15:18 AM
It's possible but I doubt it. They've done basically nothing compared to ETH so far but we'll have to wait and see how they progress.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 09:07:48 AM
This is a moment for other altcoins to stay positive and attract more investors to buy their coins while ETH has in dumps session. Only time can tell if CARDANO will succeed on this goal. Besides this Cardano is a good coins that can match ETH but I don't know if investors will buy at this bearish situation.
Anyway, good luck to Cardano and the team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 04, 2018, 04:37:41 PM
For the time being, I don't see Cardano as an opponent of Ethereum in terms of infrastructure. It is now clear that there is a competition between Ethereum and Neo. Cardano is a good project and may be superior to other competitors in the future. Everything is possible.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
Ethereum has been long into crypto and has an established market share. It is not easy for any coin to replace ethereum. Cardano has created a lot of buzz but still its far away from a global adoption like ethereum has.
Activity: 156
September 04, 2018, 04:06:28 PM
In what respect, Carnada can replace Etherium? Etherium soon no one will replace. Almost all new tokens are released on its platform, and I do not see any serious competitors.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 04, 2018, 02:44:06 PM
As well as NEO and EOS and many more coins with their own smart contracts.
The competition in this segment is very strong. I think that in the near future no one will replace the Ethereum.
At first they have to go through a long time letting the creation of an infrastructure around them.

It all depends on market fans because more and more competitors who have the same concept will return to demand and for now Ethereum is still very common to continue to use even though there are many other platforms that offer better concepts and systems but all come back to the creator's convenience Ethereum's tokens and popularity level that make Ethereum-based tokens can have prices on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
As well as NEO and EOS and many more coins with their own smart contracts.
The competition in this segment is very strong. I think that in the near future no one will replace the Ethereum.
At first they have to go through a long time letting the creation of an infrastructure around them.
Pages:
Jump to: