Pages:
Author

Topic: Care4Me Avatar & Signature Campaign [Earn BTC & CareCoin] [CLOSED] - page 5. (Read 14720 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Hope that I answered all PM's. Smiley If I missed it, Im not ignoring it. Please bump again the message as Im receiving lots.

ANNOUNCEMENT: As per rules, bitcoin payment will be made after the end of campaign period while CareCoins token will be distributed after. Currently we are on Week 4 and maybe the last. But in case that we decided to extend the campaign for another week, the payment should be made after that. I will make an announcement again tomorrow if the campaign will be extend or not.

Thank you all.

P.S Im receiving reports about some participants are doing unpleasant posting behaviour. I will look into it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Sir Gionmerry,

I would like to inform you that I been up ranked from Jr. to Member.
 Prior to that I've already change my signature simultaneously. Thank you. (▬www.carefourme.com▬ it looks good in my personal message, my initiative/other way to say thank's )

P.S
      As of now I can't access my COINBASE account in eth address I used. If possible sir, please! Change my eth address to: 0x89f42dcEfBDa73F602BD3256f7955dd65C962783
Sorry for this matter. Hope you understand
legendary

By saying you are free to join the discussion, that could imply that the rule was not reached if you didn't "exercise your freedom" to post.

Oh that's it. Thanks Darkstar.

Hi campaign manager im so sorry for not being active about  2weeks cause ive been banned by posting some topic in meta thread . I hope you understand thank you .

Understand. Hope you can cope up this week. Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Hi campaign manager im so sorry for not being active about  2weeks cause ive been banned by posting some topic in meta thread . I hope you understand thank you .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
User: dali_masmoudi
Postion to Apply: Jr Member
Posts Start:40
Address: 19N6KtzJ7dnbRAV5oXSgpoJQAtsECy21aK
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I would like to join in your Campaign Thanks

Bitcointalk Name: teilwalL05
Forum Rank: Sr. Member
Current Post Count: 2204
Bitcoin Address: 17u5MFK3ZVQxcMzZp5Fa4155Jj6kXpmzrw

Activity: 174
Merit: 109
Your rule requiring people to join the discussion on your ANN thread to get paid is against the forum rules, and participants/the manager have gotten banned for it, or have had their ANN thread + the sig campaign thread removed.

Hi Darkstar. Smiley

Yes Im aware of the rule that's why I modified that rule the moment I learned about it. Maybe you just have some confusion the way the sentence was constructed because of the word "please", apology for that. I will modified it again for much clearer view. It's not mandatory to post at the ANN and participants can be paid without posting on ANN. You can confirmed to the CareCoin dev that I told them about that last July 26, the same day when theymos posted the one you quoted. Thanks!

I commented on it because you have this for the rules:
(Failure to reached one of them will not received payment for the round)

By saying you are free to join the discussion, that could imply that the rule was not reached if you didn't "exercise your freedom" to post.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
Bitcointalk Name: jakelyson
Forum Rank: Hero Member
Current Post Count: 1937
Bitcoin Address: 3HqEuTUC8iPMLBuBaoyVkU2RninUnK2VwE
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I will like to inform you Mr.  Manager that I have been rank up to full. Member.  I have changed my signature to that of full member and I am also wearing avatar now.  Please kindly update it in the spreadsheet. Thank
legendary
Your rule requiring people to join the discussion on your ANN thread to get paid is against the forum rules, and participants/the manager have gotten banned for it, or have had their ANN thread + the sig campaign thread removed.

Hi Darkstar. Smiley

Yes Im aware of the rule that's why I modified that rule the moment I learned about it. Maybe you just have some confusion the way the sentence was constructed because of the word "please", apology for that. I will modified it again for much clearer view. It's not mandatory to post at the ANN and participants can be paid without posting on ANN. You can confirmed to the CareCoin dev that I told them about that last July 26, the same day when theymos posted the one you quoted. Thanks!

Hi goinmerry can I change my address please because I changed my wallet ( in the process to get my BCC ) .

New address : 1JEzp2MRHfKSKnPKfKfYJcmYXiKZkYFc37

Please send me a message. Thanks.

When we can also receive the carecoin/ethereum just notice also we have carecoins counted but i do not know when will this distributed?
And such a good news that this campaign will be still continue thanks ..

The concern was being discussed already at the ANN thread. It will be distributed after the campaign ends.

I did not receive payment for week 3
it's normal?

Yes it's normal Smiley Just do backread.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 529
I did not receive payment for week 3
it's normal?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
When we can also receive the carecoin/ethereum just notice also we have carecoins counted but i do not know when will this distributed?
And such a good news that this campaign will be still continue thanks ..
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Hi goinmerry can I change my address please because I changed my wallet ( in the process to get my BCC ) .

New address : 1JEzp2MRHfKSKnPKfKfYJcmYXiKZkYFc37
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
If the campaign continue is the payment is delaying too ? wtf haha.

Are you blind or you just want to troll noob?

PAYMENT:

The campaign will run for 3 weeks (or until further noticed). The payment for BTC will be given after the campaign period ends. Distribution of CareCoins to be followed.

Start to read first before you post and don't be lazy. Just an advice...
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If the campaign continue is the payment is delaying too ? wtf haha.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
-SPREADSHEET UPDATED-

Thanks for those who joined !

The campaign will continue. (Week 4)  Cool

Still accepting new applicants at any rank.

That's indeed good news both for us (the participants) and the project.
Hope this campaign continues more than this week and helps even more to promote CARE...
Good luck to all and thank's Op for this update.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Thank you goinmerry that the campaign have extended, but im leaving the campaign.

When will be the payment processed?
I hope not, before BTC transfers are running smoothly.
I used blockchain.info App and its smooth on my app. Has there any problem on bitcoin transactions? If its today the payment will be paid, its okay.

I thought you are aware of the current "show". Anyways as theymos stated, it's fine now to do transaction but I will wait for more days. I will do payment after Week 4 period. This is not a weekly campaign as stated. Honestly the payment was supposed to be at the end of the campaign. Just patiently wait. Smiley

Btctalk name         : Yza_azY
Rank                     : Sr. Member
Current post count : 585

ETH Address          : 0xFabBD8aB3A32C1A88bdBB1Ea8c662114cb309D09

BTC Address          : 1Je42neQMx91Jg1ee58mz1EBssNdjvUdqi

Please update your signature and avatar. Thanks.

Done.
My thnx for the opportunity.

Avatar refresh camming in 10m, i suppose.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

You can see theymos's confirmation post here:
Yes, incentivizing posting is totally disallowed in the altcoin sections, and in the other sections it must be confined to Games and Rounds.
legendary
Thank you goinmerry that the campaign have extended, but im leaving the campaign.

When will be the payment processed?
I hope not, before BTC transfers are running smoothly.
I used blockchain.info App and its smooth on my app. Has there any problem on bitcoin transactions? If its today the payment will be paid, its okay.

I thought you are aware of the current "show". Anyways as theymos stated, it's fine now to do transaction but I will wait for more days. I will do payment after Week 4 period. This is not a weekly campaign as stated. Honestly the payment was supposed to be at the end of the campaign. Just patiently wait. Smiley

Btctalk name         : Yza_azY
Rank                     : Sr. Member
Current post count : 585

ETH Address          : 0xFabBD8aB3A32C1A88bdBB1Ea8c662114cb309D09

BTC Address          : 1Je42neQMx91Jg1ee58mz1EBssNdjvUdqi

Please update your signature and avatar. Thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Hello, I wanna left the Campaign. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: