Pages:
Author

Topic: Care4Me Avatar & Signature Campaign [Earn BTC & CareCoin] [CLOSED] - page 8. (Read 14720 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Im waiting for the 3rd week update of the spreedsheet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Will this campaign be ending on the 30th? Or will it be extended? Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
-SPREADSHEEET UPDATED-

I will send Week 1 and Week 2 payment tomorrow (July 28; forum time). Although the original rule was to distribute them after August 1st, we don't really know how long it will take before all things are fixed and bitcoin transaction will be stable.

Once again apology for the worries I have given to you guys. This is the first time Im being absent for 3 days since I started holding a campaign management. Not just this but much more important things are being affected due to my ISP problem.

GUYS SEND ME YOUR ETHERIUM ADDRESS FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T PROVIDE IT YET!

Many thanks, goinmerry, that you will send us the payment earlier than appointed in rules of campaign. I didn't expect but appreciate that.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Dear Campaign Manager
I have been going through the spreadsheet to check how thing are going, only to find out that I have been removed from the campaign whereas I have been wearing the signature for a few days now. As you can see now that I am still wearing the signature, so I was wondering if you could update the spreadsheet with the new and updated information. I am willing to continue with this campaign.
Kind Regards

Hi,

You joined on July 14( part of Week 1) and I accepted you. You didn't wear signature that time until evaluation of that Week and you didn't have any post made so I removed you on Week 2. You came back on July 19 (part of Week 2) without updating your status so I totally forgotten you. Even you update me, you only 5 post which is far from the minimum post so still no payment. You even tried to join lots of signature campaign during that time that's why I didn't bother to contact you anymore. And then July 25, (Part of week 3) you just posted on ANN thread that you joined the bounty campaign.

Meaning you have 11 days but you didn't able to update me about your status or look at the spreadsheet although you are online that days. To be fair to others that follows the rules, if you still want to join, make an enrollment post and that will be your starting post count for this week.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Dear Campaign Manager
I have been going through the spreadsheet to check how thing are going, only to find out that I have been removed from the campaign whereas I have been wearing the signature for a few days now. As you can see now that I am still wearing the signature, so I was wondering if you could update the spreadsheet with the new and updated information. I am willing to continue with this campaign.
Kind Regards
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
-SPREADSHEEET UPDATED-

I will send Week 1 and Week 2 payment tomorrow (July 28; forum time). Although the original rule was to distribute them after August 1st, we don't really know how long it will take before all things are fixed and bitcoin transaction will be stable.

Once again apology for the worries I have given to you guys. This is the first time Im being absent for 3 days since I started holding a campaign management. Not just this but much more important things are being affected due to my ISP problem.

GUYS SEND ME YOUR ETHERIUM ADDRESS FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T PROVIDE IT YET!

Didn't see any escrow here or did I miss it? if I'm posting a lot in services section lately it's obviously because I'm looking to join a campaign but not just any campaign. even though I once had an offer to work for a mixing service by wearing their signature but at that time I was enrolled with Bitmixer and I turned that offer down, I think they might accept me even after a few months if they are still looking for shit quality poster. lol

There are still rooms for you but probably this is the last week. I will send an update on Monday if we will continue to another one more round. Due also to my absence, I just know today that Bitmixer was shutdown their service already. Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
Sir goinmerry is inactive for 2.5 days. Still wait for spreadsheet update
He is now counting the posts of 2nd week for July 17- 23. Calm and you will see that it will updated tomorrow.
But i think he should be online in order to counting posts.

You need to calm and don't panic the manager of this campaign knows what she/he doing.
Its better to wait when they going t updated to spreadsheet, we know this project its going to successful in the end of ico.
Goodluck all of you on this campaign.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100