Pages:
Author

Topic: CarlesPuyol Sports picks and reviews. 536W - 120L. Join the winning team - page 63. (Read 50455 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
If lose, I will place 40$ on GSW -2.5[/b]

Not sure wether if you did place this bet however if you did then you could say goodbye to your money. It is definitely not looking good for warriors and portland is still strong on top with 13 points lead, this is the beginning of the 4th quarter and portland definitely is going to score more
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You Only Live Once
2nd try: 10$
Novak Djokovic vs Kei Nishikori
Pick:  Under 20.5 games @ 1.7
Should be an easy pick unless Nishori will give the best game of his life.

Finally I got this bet the game is not started yet we have a lots of opportunity to how this bet wins us, good luck sir thank you for sharing.
How confident are you on this game for under 20.5 games? I just missed it to bet on by 1 minute   Cry
I had parlay djokoivic to win it at -833 too but when I went to place bet it was not allowed because it had already started.
Its very suspicious you miss this bet because I just watch still 4 minutes to go for starting match we still can bet on this match
I used jetwin and as soon as the time of the match start time came they had at the top of the hour it was unavailable. I had it on my betslip for 10 minutes then when I chose to bet on it they said odds have changed/or matches are not available any longer with this error message appearing.
Well it's good for you didn't bet at this match because the result is over 20.5 games Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Not looking good for GSW so far.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Finally I got this bet the game is not started yet we have a lots of opportunity to how this bet wins us, good luck sir thank you for sharing.
How confident are you on this game for under 20.5 games? I just missed it to bet on by 1 minute   Cry
I had parlay djokoivic to win it at -833 too but when I went to place bet it was not allowed because it had already started.
Its very suspicious you miss this bet because I just watch still 4 minutes to go for starting match we still can bet on this match
I used jetwin and as soon as the time of the match start time came they had at the top of the hour it was unavailable. I had it on my betslip for 10 minutes then when I chose to bet on it they said odds have changed/or matches are not available any longer with this error message appearing.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I'm being sarcastic to try and point out how silly this system is.

You should bet more if you are more confident in a game, not because you won or lost the game(s) before. This system will leave him with 25 profit on a 5 game winning streak and close to bankrupt on a 5 game losing streak.

We will see how this goes, not sure if he really notice that his last bet was lost and wether he had put $40 on GSW to win however if this continue then we could see how good his method is, personally I do like this system rather than his last one, atleast there is some safeguard in this system though compared to the last one
Oh he knows that it lost. GSW game is on now. You know he'll be watching it if he has $40 on that game. I never put that much on one ticket only with one game on the docket. That is a lot to just go to sleep on.  Embarrassed

It is almost an even game right now with score of 34 - 34 at the 5th minute of second half , either portland and GSW seems to be doing well so far and portland has dominated the game in the second half. At this state , I cant really tell who the winner will be, portland could be coming as the winner instead of GSW
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I guess good thing the heat lost so you can make a big bet on the Warriors?
I would doubt he is happy to lose this game as it was a lot at $20 by only 4 points.
Better to trust in the Warriors any how. They are consistent in their wins.

You should bet more if you are more confident in a game, not because you won or lost the game(s) before. This system will leave him with 25 profit on a 5 game winning streak and close to bankrupt on a 5 game losing streak.

Well he plays with what he wins ,for me makes sense,i had tryed to play those but only football since i saw barcelona draw or loosing to a small team i left the betting sports but may be a good option to return to this market with some low investment,can you guys let me know sports gambling with just bitcoin and one trusted website i dont wanna anything new to invest at.
The gambling world can be a cruel one. Just when you think you are on a good run. Wham!

We will see how this goes, not sure if he really notice that his last bet was lost and wether he had put $40 on GSW to win however if this continue then we could see how good his method is, personally I do like this system rather than his last one, atleast there is some safeguard in this system though compared to the last one
Oh he knows that it lost. GSW game is on now. You know he'll be watching it if he has $40 on that game. I never put that much on one ticket only with one game on the docket. That is a lot to just go to sleep on.  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

I would doubt he is happy to lose this game as it was a lot at $20 by only 4 points.

True. When ever you get close to your goal in the betting world it pulls the rug from under you leaving you with nothing if you are lucky (not behind in debt).
My advice to him: do not tempt fate. She will chew you up and spit you out then dance on your grave Sad
She is a real b1tch!  Cry
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Well he plays with what he wins ,for me makes sense,i had tryed to play those but only football since i saw barcelona draw or loosing to a small team i left the betting sports but may be a good option to return to this market with some low investment,can you guys let me know sports gambling with just bitcoin and one trusted website i dont wanna anything new to invest at.
legendary
Activity: 1526

Activity: 756
We will wait and see if he will place that bet it was nadal who messed it up first then miami also almost a good run in the fourth I just can't believe that miami will lose in their home court, just bounce back for us sir carles you still have a good game today.
Activity: 714
You are getting into dangerous part of the martingale,,,hope GSW can get you back at base bet. CHeers! GL
legendary
Activity: 1526
3rd try 20$
Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors
Pick:  Miami Heat -5.5 @ 1.95

If lose, I will place 40$ on GSW -2.5

$20 is a lot to put a bet you are not so confident you will win. You are a brave one my friend  Wink
GOOD LUCK to you! But the G.S Warriors is the more realistic one with $40 it is a nice pick!
Activity: 854
3rd try 20$
Pick:  Miami Heat -5.5 @ 1.95

legendary
Activity: 1148
3rd try 20$
Pick:  Miami Heat -5.5 @ 1.95

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

And... The bet lost. The first set was 9 games, and the second set is tied 5-5 right now which means they play first to 7, making it a minimum of 21 games. Was close, but Djokovic lost a bunch of games in a row. Now as long as he doesn't lose the game, I'll be happy since I have 0.6BTC placed on him for "Match Odds".

When it was 40-0 to Djokovic in 5-4 in the last set, the only way to lose this bet is because this sport is rigged  Angry
Yeah, I got so pissed off when that happened... Now Nishikori is ahead of Djokovic by a game :/
I have seen worse in Tennis though, I was playing a set with one of my friends, and I was leading 5-1, and then the game ended after what seemed like forever 7-6.

Edit: 6-6 now for the second set.
legendary
Activity: 1148

And... The bet lost. The first set was 9 games, and the second set is tied 5-5 right now which means they play first to 7, making it a minimum of 21 games. Was close, but Djokovic lost a bunch of games in a row. Now as long as he doesn't lose the game, I'll be happy since I have 0.6BTC placed on him for "Match Odds".

When it was 40-0 to Djokovic in 5-4 in the last set, the only way to lose this bet is because this sport is rigged  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

Pages:
Jump to: