Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAS]Cashaa: The Next Generation Banking Platform for the Next Billion [AIRDROP] - page 6. (Read 32403 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Diggy did you realise that Cashaa are distributing unsold coins amongst investors when they could have elected to burn them
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
No problem for Cashaa boss because he have Ether in this hand now , Cashaa Boss travel cool with ETH and he give this Cashaashitcoin
Activity: 71
I thought Cashaa delayed its OTC launch due to regulatory issues. But selling is disable on OTC. WHAT'S the point launching it then? I also wonder what Mr. Kumar thinks on liquidity issues. There is literally no trading volume at all.

IMHO the point is to sell as many CAS as possible before goes to 0
Activity: 47
Hello, Anyone knows on which exchange Cashaa will be listed? Shocked
Activity: 26
I thought Cashaa delayed its OTC launch due to regulatory issues. But selling is disable on OTC. WHAT'S the point launching it then? I also wonder what Mr. Kumar thinks on liquidity issues. There is literally no trading volume at all.

From my understanding it was to satisfy investors, to show an actual product and progress.. If you research just a little bit you will see features are going to be added in the next coming months to the OTC  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
How will cashaa tokens be allocated in June 6..? % in relation to amount purchased from the ico..? Thought after bonuses  were giving out in March the rest of the unsold tokens to be burned..?? Sorry for not keeping up to date

sign into your own Dashboard at Cashaa.com and you can check/see3 what tokens you can expect to receive there
How will cashaa tokens be allocated in June 6..? % in relation to amount purchased from the ico..? Thought after bonuses  were giving out in March the rest of the unsold tokens to be burned..?? Sorry for not keeping up to date

1st one is correct.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Cashaa have launched Phase 1 of official OTC Exchange to buy CAS with ETH and BTC. you can try it https://exchange.cashaa.com .
We only need more exchanges to trade otherwise nothing will change... there is also no volume

Sign up on COINPULSE community exchange and I will prepare the proposal for them to list CAS token
Registrations are open now. The exchange to launch latest by July 1, 2018) when they will SWAP your free 200 tokens 1eBCH :3 CPEX so it's WIN/WIN

200 free CPEX trading tokens available when registering a trading account on CoinPulse Community exchanDAILY Voting https://request.coinpulse.io/?order=new&filter=all&q=rup#controlsge https://coinpulse.io/ref/c32cbd498ac8fab30c04fe12b44a7a99

EBCH to CoinPulse Token (CPEX) Swap Program
Effective July 1, 2018, https://coinpulse.io/exchange

VOTE here DAILY https://bit.ly/2KfyMRu
Activity: 22
Please join my Cashaa News thread to keep updated about stuff going on
Feel free to ask anything, discuss, speculate, share your opinion, ...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37033984

The latest news: Cashaa´s OTC exchange is live!  Smiley
Activity: 98
I think that this project will do pretty good since there's a bunch of well known people in this thread. The ICO address is publically visible so we can know who invested in it, I like it like that rather than having it hidden. Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi I'd like to know why cashaa went below ICO price

For a majority of investors including myself, after the release of the rest of the tokens on June 5th, we will still be ahead if the price stays at .03. I would make approx 12% profit give or take.
Releasing the unsold tokens is such a genuine move of cashaa. Love it

What does releasing the unsold token means? Is that a coin burn or releasing it to ICO investors?

Either way this coin needs real development which has been not there at all...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
I'm sure it will not be long cashaa price will return as early openmarket, can even penetrate to 1 dollar as your prediction all.stay patient to wait

Meaning to say it is a great time to buy more cashaa or hodl. Cashaa is also a long term project that need more patience to get profit. Hopefully before this year end Cashaa would be 1USD per token.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
I'm sure it will not be long cashaa price will return as early openmarket, can even penetrate to 1 dollar as your prediction all.stay patient to wait
Activity: 22

For a majority of investors including myself, after the release of the rest of the tokens on June 5th, we will still be ahead if the price stays at .03. I would make approx 12% profit give or take.
Releasing the unsold tokens is such a genuine move of cashaa. Love it

Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Activity: 71
Beta succesful but dissapears ? not clear...when I see product working again will believe ( I am sorry... I have stopped believing in most ICOs promises ) ...as well heard about problems with many fake accounts

I understand your concerns. But they have had such a strict kyc that those fake accounts haven't had a chance during ico.

In the telegram channels you will always find fake accounts. No doubt. But when theres clearly a fake account they ban them immediately.

but gorrion still has an account that he trolls this thread with  Angry  don't be discouraged- just use the IGNORE command Like I will

Ok, ignore me and enjoy your dreams
Pages:
Jump to: