Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAS]Cashaa: The Next Generation Banking Platform for the Next Billion [AIRDROP] - page 8. (Read 32403 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Blockchain implementation across diverse sectors can be a solution to the most foundational problems of mankind. This project is a great example.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Until now the price of the cashaa token is still far from our expectations, when it had past 0.1 dollars and now only worth about 0.035 $ . I do not know how long this period will end, but I see dev very active in project work
Activity: 71
Cashaa will be like Bitconnect, a lot of hype for a dead project.

Lol....Don't have the sense on your comment. Cashaa might be a failure project but don't compare with ponizi/lending project with banking/exchange project. I don't know whether you read their whitpaper or not. before do negative comment think twice.

I know the whitepaper, probably one of the worst whitepapers you can find out there. The project is about remitances, but they need to use bitcoin, that is banned in their main market. The launch of the exchange you mention it is not legal !
Activity: 26

Lol....Don't have the sense on your comment. Cashaa might be a failure project but don't compare with ponizi/lending project with banking/exchange project. I don't know whether you read their whitpaper or not. before do negative comment think twice.

Cashaa is far from a failure of a project. I have already registered on the new exchange by a leaked address. The cashaa exchange is very nice and is still in testing phase but projects will be released soon. Just hang on to what you got and wait all this out..
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
On official CASHAA channel, a Twitter link was shared about Blockchain girl visiting WBC. But if you open that tweet, under comments of that tweet you see free ETHER giveaway from a fake cashaa account.
Please make note of official cashaa handler i.e CashaaLtd ,you can easily find the spammer having a different handler.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Over the past couple of years, our Cashaa Co-Founder & VP Marketing, Janina Lowisz, has been popular in the industry as Blockchain Girl and today she is also a Top 100 Global Blockchain Influencer.

Thursday, 26 April, 7:45 - 8:30 PM, Janina, will be presenting at the London Women In Blockchain meetup. This month's edition of London Women In Blockchain meetup will be hosted by Oracle in their stunning London office (Oracle, The Helicon 1 South Place, London, EC2M 2UP, United Kingdom). This meetup is appropriate for women at all levels looking to learn or network about blockchain.

The meetup will start with an introduction to blockchain and explore blockchain applications. Janina will be discussing on the topic: “Real World Applications of Blockchain” and will represent Cashaa as a blockchain company that was chosen to demonstrate the power of blockchain technology in real-world use cases.

For those of you in London, please take this amazing opportunity to meet Janina in person and get your tickets here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/real-world-applications-of-blockchain-tickets-44944559387
Activity: 26
Does anyone know when the unsold tokens will be distributed among the initial participants of the ICO?

sometime in June
Activity: 6
Does anyone know when the unsold tokens will be distributed among the initial participants of the ICO?
Activity: 83
I think the most effective is the receipt of the news from this forum, community your coins, FB, Twitter, oracletimes.com
Activity: 28
Tweet from PPT POPULOUS 20 April

Our strategic partners, @CashaaLtd will be carrying out all KYC for @BitPopulous
13 replies . 32 retweets 140 likes

Activity: 71
Cashaa business was about remitances from UK to India. The idea involved buying and selling bitcoin in the markets...unfortunately in India bitcoin is not considered as legal tender ( in other words, Bitcoin is banned ) so the platform cant operate in India. Very unlucky that Cashaa cant work for regulators policies. These are the dangers in new markets that can make worthless any project.
Activity: 86
Only one person has the chance to get the airdrop?   Huh
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
it was a nice project, but I think most of the coins sold to investors. because it's falling all the time. I'm following you. I want to buy a coin. I believe they will succeed. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
We only need more exchanges to trade otherwise nothing will change... there is also no volume
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I am not vouching for the authenticity of Cashaa project nor I am I advocating for people to launch a disparaging tirade campaign against the project but people have to understand that a lot of money is being pumped into projects during the ICO stages to get the news to as much people as possible about the token sale event. That kind of flamboyancy is not what most start up companies can afford to keep on running, months after the crowdsale.
Just follow the project's roadmap and access, first hand, if the team is on track with all that was promised - a score of 3/5 is not too bad, there might be unforseen glitches and bumps along the road. Cashaa's twitter page has been busy with updates about the recent developments. It might be beneficial to check things out there.
Anyways, there is a fake airdrop out there. Cashaa team should consider making a disclaimer about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307914.new#new
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting
Activity: 97
I really like the workings of this project, pretty stunning and like a good idea to join, hopefully run well Wink
Activity: 14
Very interesting concept.and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your project Wink
Pages:
Jump to: