Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 120. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I am a regular reader of your Medium blog and you have there really interesting articles, I recommend reading to everyone!
For example did you know that "average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their ICO investments"? Wink

Yes, people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services. A well-develop storage platform that will satisfy needs of a common user and large companies for the purpose of safekeeping files. They offer wonderful features of their project because they got great members in the team,with different expertise that supports and upgrade their system for clients satisfaction and convenience.
Absolutely this project will surpass those previous data storage system and will be the most successful and most well well-know cloud storage that ever made this year. Many people will talk about the wonderful creation of this project. Let's claim its success now.

True, that is a remarkable achievement, very unexpected can continue to that stage, we also should be grateful hopefully the future will be better for this project.
Yes that is totally true! It will make the biggest impact and changes to the way we uses data storage system because it is more safe and secure that no one can ever hack the files that you have because they have the greatest platform when it is in terms of safety, security and privacy. Good job for this awesome team!
Lets continue supporting this project of capser API and lets poromte this project to be success until the end of this project

yes you are right on a safe and secure storage platform many people love to hack but it's one of those not to be mahahack because you're private. so all members should help and talk about what to do to improve the project's results. goodluck to all teams
This decentralized cloud storage of Casper API gonna be one of the most secured and fastest cloud storage here in our world once it is complete it will be outperformed all the existing cloud storage as of today and Casper API will be the new face of cloud storage and will make sure their securities will be impenetrable to make sure all the data of their clients are really secured all the time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Advisor Casper API: Eddie Chou

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

Wow we have another Chinese ADvisor in our team. We are lucky that we are surrounded by the community of geniuses. Technically speaking i hope that in the next round of ICO we will easily reach the hardcap so crypto gurus will give ratings on us. Keep it up team!
Yes I agree with this one because technically speaking this is a very good news to Casper API a lot of successful people joining Casper Team because for sure they saw how amazing Casper API is. The success of Casper API is very clear right now so right now let us all help Casper Team to spread to the world how really great their services are.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

this guy is eddie chuo one of
 people can help with our project. highly accomplished so much more knowledge that one of her projects could help to give a good idea for this project better and more successful.

I'm up to the people you know we know eddie chuo is one of the many who can help with the project. but team work is needed for members to perform a better project that we know if more minds work better the beauty of the CASPER API. More people are buying people and increasing investment in the project
Activity: 266

this guy is eddie chuo one of
 people can help with our project. highly accomplished so much more knowledge that one of her projects could help to give a good idea for this project better and more successful.
Activity: 182
It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project

You'll never regret joining the Casper project it's a worthy investment you have there with a great potential sure it is very competitive and unique compared to others cloud storage with rest of the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

This man is the reason behind the great success of this project. A very excellent credentials for their advisor. No doubt that this Casper API project will be so much successful as the DApps goes online.
I thinks its not only him because its all of the board who works with this those who are almost not sleeping just to make casper successful.
How much is the total amount raised as of now and its soft cap does it reach at this time?
no question about it why Casper become a number one cloud storage in this year, a new professional advisor from hongkong make it Casper strong fundamental for the future success.
Yes you are right with that Casper API future right now is really secured and the future of cloud storage here in our world are also secured because of Casper API ideas. They will make sure their data storage are more efficient and secured than any other existing data storage. That is the big reason why Casper APi gonna be one of the best ICO this year.

Yes u are right! All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers
allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
This makes it more harder for hackers to hack the files which benefits the users because its more safer than some centralized data services with the same product but more cheaper that can satisfy its users with its results..

That is right! Hacking with this kind of security will be impossible. This is the most secured and reliable cloud-based data storage for DAPPS I ever knew. Thanks to CASPER API team for creating this one-of-a-kind system that will really hit a mark on the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

This man is the reason behind the great success of this project. A very excellent credentials for their advisor. No doubt that this Casper API project will be so much successful as the DApps goes online.
I thinks its not only him because its all of the board who works with this those who are almost not sleeping just to make casper successful.
How much is the total amount raised as of now and its soft cap does it reach at this time?
no question about it why Casper become a number one cloud storage in this year, a new professional advisor from hongkong make it Casper strong fundamental for the future success.
Yes you are right with that Casper API future right now is really secured and the future of cloud storage here in our world are also secured because of Casper API ideas. They will make sure their data storage are more efficient and secured than any other existing data storage. That is the big reason why Casper APi gonna be one of the best ICO this year.

Yes u are right! All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers
This makes it more harder for hackers to hack the files which benefits the users because its more safer than some centralized data services with the same product but more cheaper that can satisfy its users with its results..
I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
People continue to support this Casper API because they believe that it is something that will help us in terms of cloud storage. Also, professionals who just started to be part of the team is just a sign that this project will make a miracle someday.
Yes that is true many people are believing that Casper API will be an innovation in cloud storage. And many people are curious on what this project will make to their way of storaging files so they are now checking and investing on it. I can't wait to see the launched of this project so I can finally use it.
Having a secure and protected storage is very important nowadays because people are more on convenience and affordability of the storage. casper API is one of the most cheapest and reliable project that I know.

Yes. Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold
compared to centralized solutions. 
It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project

Thanks a lot!

The number of active nodes in March (casper service providers) was 50, but now already 1700+ The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...

We want to make a big network of suppliers
Im agree with that. Thats why im grateful to be part of this project of casper API every one that participated on this project will surely successful

Thanks for your opinion!
Activity: 236
Im agree with that. Thats why im grateful to be part of this project of casper API every one that participated on this project will surely successful
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
The number of active nodes in March (casper service providers) was 50, but now already 1700+ The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Whitelist question. If i want to up my amount do i just hit apply with the new total figure? Or do i just put the extra amount i want to invest?

Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Fundamental transparency so that the team develops even more trust in the community. Congratulations to the team for that.

In addition, the project itself requires this complicity, has everything to do with the chosen scop
Transparency will help the investors and supporters to trust the ICO. Casper API has it all, they want to be transparent so that all the progress and what's happening with the project will know by their investors and supporters.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
People continue to support this Casper API because they believe that it is something that will help us in terms of cloud storage. Also, professionals who just started to be part of the team is just a sign that this project will make a miracle someday.
Yes that is true many people are believing that Casper API will be an innovation in cloud storage. And many people are curious on what this project will make to their way of storaging files so they are now checking and investing on it. I can't wait to see the launched of this project so I can finally use it.
Having a secure and protected storage is very important nowadays because people are more on convenience and affordability of the storage. casper API is one of the most cheapest and reliable project that I know.
Activity: 210
Another new member of the team,  Mr. CU YUANZHANG. He is a Cu Founder of WG20 Blockchain Community,Founder of Community Capital (CDC), Co-founder of Smile Asset Group.  His previous positions in Shanghai Media Group, CCTV, Focus Media, multibillion-dollar industry fund. Angel Investor. He is now a new advisor for this project. Hope Mr. Cu could raise more investors for this project and give some tips to make this project successful.
That is a good credentials for this man to be part of this great project. Mr. Cu yuanzhang will give big contribution and of the success of this project. I think that from now on many people will noe investing and join this wonderful project.

Mr.Cu Yuanzhang will help the project know that this project will be better known for its good governance. the team needs to be helped to better understand the project and to become more confident people. Also, to invest more and join this project..  Grin
Jump to: