Pages:
Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 13. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Sad to hear about the indefinite stop of this project, some says that they will return all the funds they got on their activities. I don't know if this is true, but I still keep on touch of it.

Yes, it's sad because many say that's what happens.
but hopefully we will not be able to deal with the problem of the project until we make a positive project for the need to pray for Casper Api to work well.

What we can do right now is to be positive on what is happening, I'm sure the team are making an action with regards the issue the success is just right after let's hope for the best and trust to team Casper good luck.
Activity: 252
I love everything about this project, spoke to many admins on telegram and the team seems very approachable and professional. Can't wait for this one to start the sale Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Sad to hear about the indefinite stop of this project, some says that they will return all the funds they got on their activities. I don't know if this is true, but I still keep on touch of it.

Yes, it's sad because many say that's what happens.
but hopefully we will not be able to deal with the problem of the project until we make a positive project for the need to pray for Casper Api to work well.
Activity: 210
Important information!

Dear friends!

We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

well I think Casper can resolved this issue more best to be legal process by the way thanks devs for update we looking forward until the end, more power Casper api.
i hope they resolved it soon. thanks for the update team Casper API
We are hoping to resolve the issue, I believe  the Casper will do it thanks for the news more powers to the team and developer.
we are very confident that we will not abandon Casper Api I know I can solve the problem that comes. do not worry about that project
Activity: 266
It's amazing to see that casper api first has made it so far in so less time, it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said, just best of luck to everyone involved in this project.
yes in the middle of there ico showing thats this casper have potential to make success. there is  no luck its all about hardwork . casper api are really determine to make it more great project. the team and all participants giving there best.

Hard work yes, but you also need to be at the top of all competitors and provide the superior service.

We are confident of the success of our project

That's a good condition to become the number one in this space in the future! Wink Keep up the good work.
they made it on top now. Casper API is a very competitive project they surpass the other data storage now.
casper api unfortunately trusted a lot so let's not let go people think the project is happening now we should further strengthen the inside of each person. to not reduce investors.
Important information!

Dear friends!

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

It is just a small conflict for the casper but we all know that they can easily resolved this little problem. And I believe that they will resolve this in just a short span of time.

no one should worry about what happened. ico continues but they will pay. Thank you and be fair to us. godbless all your team.

I hope that the ICO will launch soon and the team will fix all of the issue,  This project has a lot of potential.  Looking forward for more updates from the team. 
It was on my prognosis that Casper will get through this. The approval they're waiting isn't difficult for them to be granted. This platform is really worthy to let it happen according to its plan.
now there are many who do not understand that it would be well soon as we know the Casper Api is so trusting people so it must be properly done so that the Casper Api name will not break
Important information!

Dear friends!

well I think Casper can resolved this issue more best to be legal process by the way thanks devs for update we looking forward until the end, more power Casper api.
what happened to Casper Api? why would that be like that soon? now the project is better known than that. Do not worry about bad things
Activity: 267
Important information!

Dear friends!

It is just a small conflict for the casper but we all know that they can easily resolved this little problem. And I believe that they will resolve this in just a short span of time.

no one should worry about what happened. ico continues but they will pay. Thank you and be fair to us. godbless all your team.

I hope that the ICO will launch soon and the team will fix all of the issue,  This project has a lot of potential.  Looking forward for more updates from the team. 
It was on my prognosis that Casper will get through this. The approval they're waiting isn't difficult for them to be granted. This platform is really worthy to let it happen according to its plan.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
It's amazing to see that casper api first has made it so far in so less time, it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
yes in the middle of there ico showing thats this casper have potential to make success. there is  no luck its all about hardwork . casper api are really determine to make it more great project. the team and all participants giving there best.

Hard work yes, but you also need to be at the top of all competitors and provide the superior service.

That's a good condition to become the number one in this space in the future! Wink Keep up the good work.
they made it on top now. Casper API is a very competitive project they surpass the other data storage now.
Hard work is the key to success I see the potential of Casper and it will be on the top soon the best ico ever.
No doubt for that, Casper team really works hard from the beginning up to now. Good thing is that, their hard works were able to provide a good result in each phase they completed as of the moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Also guys I wonder why did you make posts like "Hurry up, pre-sale will end soon", you wanna say that 1 week ago you didn't know about issue with license?
May be real issue is that you didn't collect enough money on pre-sale? Understand correctly, I wish you to launch your product, but all these actions seems strange
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

I can't understand, what is the reason to make refund, if they run smoothly and just need to get license?
Does it mean that in case of ICO relaunch, pre sale stage will be repeated?
Activity: 182

Indeed it was really unexpected because of the project going smoothly, though the team are really doing their best to resolve all this matter. Lets all hope for the best and sucess of project casper.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Activity: 674

Hard work is the key to success I see the potential of Casper and it will be on the top soon the best ico ever.
Activity: 674
Important information!

Dear friends!

We are hoping to resolve the issue, I believe  the Casper will do it thanks for the news more powers to the team and developer.
Activity: 448

Activity: 448
Important information!

Dear friends!

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Solid team. Like the idea - anything to accelerate the token revolution is good. We need more tools.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I heard that Casper is already at the stage of completing the ICO is it true? Collect the right amount of money to implement the project?

No, now there is a Pre-Sale. The next stage of ICO

you're done right ico so they are pre-sale. the project is over. it was so beautiful and it ended up comfortably.
i think the next thing right now is how far their roadmaps and other projects realization case but it looks like it went pass maybe exchange now might be the best idea
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Pages:
Jump to: