Pages:
Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 9. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Extremely exciting niche to be in and looks solid. Experienced and talented team. Good luck guys.
They've been postponed and they are going to give all the money of investors you must read the news.

Exactly Casper project will return of all investment to their investor since the project has been postponed for an indefinite period but it doesn't mean that the project will never continue this Casper since the team are doing all their best ans effort to resolve the issues so that in the future there will be no more any conflict.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
Extremely exciting niche to be in and looks solid. Experienced and talented team. Good luck guys.
They've been postponed and they are going to give all the money of investors you must read the news.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Casper API is not limited to work on specific blockchain. DApps developers will be able to choose the right blockchain.The only condition to choose the blockchain is the presence of smart contracts. Providers will receive a combined audiencefrom all blockchain-based platforms, thus will be able to quickly fill capacity of the disks provided by the system. It will be a future project that will protect your project  with unlimited possibilities and new ideas.
It will be great if you are in the team that has a full of good ideas. Better to participate and invest here for good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Casper API is not limited to work on specific blockchain. DApps developers will be able to choose the right blockchain.The only condition to choose the blockchain is the presence of smart contracts. Providers will receive a combined audiencefrom all blockchain-based platforms, thus will be able to quickly fill capacity of the disks provided by the system. It will be a future project that will protect your project  with unlimited possibilities and new ideas.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Casper API have lots of special and unique features that other competitors doesn't have and that is the good quality of this project, they really give a fair services to all the users and investors.

Indeed Casper project is really special and very unique since the platform is very original and incomparable to other competitors and does have many features and services to provide the user which other competitors doesn't have this project will revolutionize the old ways of storing data files.
I have heard that the ICO was postpone due to very confidential reason, I find this project very interesting but any can tell me what will happen to the project of this project?

Though it was not that very confidential that fact that the project has been postponed is due to the disapproval of swiss FINMA which is incorporated to the Casper although the team are working on it to resolve the issue.
Activity: 182
Casper API have lots of special and unique features that other competitors doesn't have and that is the good quality of this project, they really give a fair services to all the users and investors.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
I have heard that the ICO was postpone due to very confidential reason, I find this project very interesting but any can tell me what will happen to the project of this project?
Activity: 391
Any news or update about the project, looks like the team thread is too calm and silent now a days. Hoping that everything is in good shape even in the hard time like this.
That's what I also observe. I think people who participated already left the thread even it just means waiting for the team to resolve any circumstances. Hope there will be an update that was indeed desired by all of us.
Yes, a lot of the participants already left, this is unfortunate. I think they need to give the final update about this project.
Agreed to that. The team really needs to give us the update we're waiting for. Perhaps they're still in the process to resolve the given occurrence that they need to comply with.
www.thegeomadao.com
Any news or update about the project, looks like the team thread is too calm and silent now a days. Hoping that everything is in good shape even in the hard time like this.
That's what I also observe. I think people who participated already left the thread even it just means waiting for the team to resolve any circumstances. Hope there will be an update that was indeed desired by all of us.
Yes, a lot of the participants already left, this is unfortunate. I think they need to give the final update about this project.
Activity: 267
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
www.thegeomadao.com
Even after the ICO postponement, I guess the community are steadfast in supporting it altogether because majority of us believe in the potential of this project to become very big! Smiley
yes all of them are sure that this ico will continue soon as possible because this casper in the first place are showing the this ico are have potential to make it famous one day. even a big investor have trust in this. we will see what happen in next few days. good luck casper team.
I hope that they will give some chance to prove this team are worth it. I hope it will not end from other projects because this project was really good and we can see they success in pre-ico.
It's sad that when we are close to success the problem occur, however we still have to be positive, I hope they will find a way to get back.
everyone are sad. but still have faith to the team all the member behind of casper that they will find a way to make this problem solved. for me this problem are not new. but for this casper this just a simple problem we know that casper have a big potential so the team are not giving up. good luck to us.
It really saddened everyone in current phase that the platform needs to deal with. But still, we aren't discouraged enough to diminish all our beliefs that the platform was an explicitly a good one. Besides, the team has individuals that can really rely on its just a sudden interruptions that normally faced by any projects exists.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Extremely exciting niche to be in and looks solid. Interesting project and useful idea.
Activity: 350
Even after the ICO postponement, I guess the community are steadfast in supporting it altogether because majority of us believe in the potential of this project to become very big! Smiley
yes all of them are sure that this ico will continue soon as possible because this casper in the first place are showing the this ico are have potential to make it famous one day. even a big investor have trust in this. we will see what happen in next few days. good luck casper team.
That's what everyone of us are waiting for as of the current phase. Everything goes in as what they planned to but sudden happenings will never be diminished as it was part of the journey. Perhaps the right time will come for them to resolve everything and we are still hopeful for that to happen.
yes this is a kind of journey that you will face every have different type even is a good or bad. you need to be strong and positive to make it clear the step. this is what casper facing now they they to make it right all problem coming and make it success.
It's sad that when we are close to success the problem occur, however we still have to be positive, I hope they will find a way to get back.
everyone are sad. but still have faith to the team all the member behind of casper that they will find a way to make this problem solved. for me this problem are not new. but for this casper this just a simple problem we know that casper have a big potential so the team are not giving up. good luck to us.
That's what everyone of us are waiting for as of the current phase. Everything goes in as what they planned to but sudden happenings will never be diminished as it was part of the journey. Perhaps the right time will come for them to resolve everything and we are still hopeful for that to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: