Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 165. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
We are postponing the Pre-Sale

Friends!

We are postponing the Pre-Sale. Here’s the reasoning behind this decision:

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

✳ Development and audit of such smart contract takes time.

The new date will be announced later.

Casper API team.

http://casperproject.io

Well with this big and amazing project... we already expected that... hoping too buy some tokens in your opening the pre-sale 👍. So were going in the crowdsale for this project ... this would be great then.
I think this is also a way of giving more opportunities to buy and invest in Casper API, because this will have a potential to be a big project in the future. Casper API also offers a lot that will benefit more their users.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.

Hmmm ... i can't wait to see the progress of this project. Also  to be part and one of the investors here... i miss the last pre sale in december that would be an hour ..but now..they already posponed... because a lot of people interested in this project...
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
We are postponing the Pre-Sale

Friends!

We are postponing the Pre-Sale. Here’s the reasoning behind this decision:

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

✳ Development and audit of such smart contract takes time.

The new date will be announced later.

Casper API team.

Well with this big and amazing project... we already expected that... hoping too buy some tokens in your opening the pre-sale 👍. So were going in the crowdsale for this project ... this would be great then.
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Merit: 1
Just a quick quuestion. I was wondering if Casper API can handle huge file sizes?  
Even petabyte sizes? If so, how can they manage to do that?
 I'm sure if this project would get famous for its services that they promise it's possible in the future that we are talking about thousands or even millions of potential clients.. Care to elaborate please.
Thank you.
Activity: 102
Activity: 84
Hello there - about to apply for whitelist for crowd-sale starting 30/06. Just need to know if there is a minimum contribution. Also as previous post enquired can I buy tokens with ether.
Activity: 378
this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Yes, i agree on you. If we, the users are not careful with our actions especially with our passwords or secret code Casper API will be useless in terms of securing our files because if someone knew our password or secret code he/she might hack our account.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Merit: 1
I remember Cloud storage was hacked almost 2 years ago..
 Is it possible that this could also happen here in casper?.
What are your safeguards against these type of attacks?
Thank you.
Its almost two years ago so all of those cloud storage project and anything that same platform are aware to what happen last two years ago. We know that casper are doing some different security for the safe of investor. Cssper will not go back for what happen in the past.
CASPER API already foreseen the ultimate problem that they may encountered (hacked). If I am not mistaken, there's a discussion about this  concern. And as  per them, this has been resolved and developed to avoid again.

I hope so, cloud storage have millions of clients around the globe, and if they can get hacked then there's a possibility that they could lose their client and move on to other more secured and reliable source of storage platform like Casper API, which can provide solutions against cyber theft.
Cloud storage service has become a usual thing

Cloud storage service has become a usual thing. Without hesitation, we store music, movies and documents on the clouds. Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was 15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO – the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely available.

Casper API blockchain platform is a next-generation cloud storage. Unlike the classic cloud, it doesn't have a single server that can be checked by special services or hacked – encrypted parts of files are stored on blocks scattered around the world and it's not easy to find them. That this file behaves exactly as a ghost – it seems like it exists, but no one knows where.

Agree,  that this is the future of Cloud storage,  love the idea that it exists but,  but no one knows where.  It wont be easy to hack so you can be confident that no one can steal your data. 
You will not regret investing to this project. They already have a foundation and they've just continue and re-enter the blockchain to do the market.  This is not their first time use blockchain.
I remember Cloud storage was hacked almost 2 years ago..
 Is it possible that this could also happen here in casper?.
What are your safeguards against these type of attacks?
Thank you.
Its almost two years ago so all of those cloud storage project and anything that same platform are aware to what happen last two years ago. We know that casper are doing some different security for the safe of investor. Cssper will not go back for what happen in the past.
CASPER API already foreseen the ultimate problem that they may encountered (hacked). If I am not mistaken, there's a discussion about this  concern. And as  per them, this has been resolved and developed to avoid again.
Merit: 101
Cloud storage service has become a usual thing

Cloud storage service has become a usual thing. Without hesitation, we store music, movies and documents on the clouds. Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was 15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO – the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely available.

Casper API blockchain platform is a next-generation cloud storage. Unlike the classic cloud, it doesn't have a single server that can be checked by special services or hacked – encrypted parts of files are stored on blocks scattered around the world and it's not easy to find them. That this file behaves exactly as a ghost – it seems like it exists, but no one knows where.

Agree,  that this is the future of Cloud storage,  love the idea that it exists but,  but no one knows where.  It wont be easy to hack so you can be confident that no one can steal your data. 
Is CST already available in the market? Where can I buy it?

Not yet,  Pre sale is happening soon.  So watch out,  I suggest join their telegram channel so you will be updated when they annouce the date.  
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Not adc others project just perfect article about future Cool
https://medium.com/@matteozago/why-the-net-giants-are-worried-about-the-web-3-0-44b2d3620da5

as can be seen from the article, a lot of large operating projects are interested in moving to a blockchain like cloud file storage
Activity: 448
Data storage is one of the biggest challenge of the digital world but with Casper API it will lessen the problem of people regarding data storage and the safety of all their files because this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
it's better and more trustworthy for others.it as you said if  the important thing is that once it's gone it can be restored not all of this kind of cloud storage can restored the files. so if the casper can do it it's even more beautiful and enjoyable then to be more attractive in investors.
Activity: 378
Data storage is one of the biggest challenge of the digital world but with Casper API it will lessen the problem of people regarding data storage and the safety of all their files because this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Jump to: