Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 163. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion. Compared to last year this figure is twice as high: then it the total amount stayed around $6.1 billion.
Experts have also noted how up-to-date statistics only included data from concluded ICOs. Data from presales, failed funding rounds and Telegram-based campaigns weren't included.

It's known that half of all the successful projects are new exchanges, wallets and financial services. Location-wise the majority of ICO companies are under the jurisdiction of the USA.
Another notable fact is that in the US 59 projects have managed to raise about $583.8 million while im Singapore 34 ICO projects raised around $468.1 million. Great Britain saw 26 projects raise $99.7 million while in Russia 13 projects raised $20.8 million.

http://casperproject.io

so even Casper are going to create their own wallet like the other successful project because of the new upcoming token? I just read every platform now they creating their own wallet or blockchain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion. Compared to last year this figure is twice as high: then it the total amount stayed around $6.1 billion.
Experts have also noted how up-to-date statistics only included data from concluded ICOs. Data from presales, failed funding rounds and Telegram-based campaigns wasn't included.

It's known that half of all the successful projects are new exchanges, wallets and financial services. Location-wise the majority of ICO companies are under the jurisdiction of the USA.
Another notable fact is that in the US 59 projects have managed to raise about $583.8 million while im Singapore 34 ICO projects raised around $468.1 million. Great Britain saw 26 projects raise $99.7 million while in Russia 13 projects raised $20.8 million.

Activity: 308
I remember Cloud storage was hacked almost 2 years ago..
 Is it possible that this could also happen here in casper?.
What are your safeguards against these type of attacks?
Thank you.
i dont think so but Casper API have node from different country which not only one,if some of the server are going to be hack maybe their are ready for that to block as fast as they can,their have many back up storage so even if hacked they can recover or they have a record..
Casper API is aware of that as they mention they will continue to improve their security. they don't want to end up like Equifax, yahoo, and other online data storage who suffered from data thief. they store client data across entire the globe in multiple copies.
Casper Api will be handle this thing to ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smartcontract in a secure and encrypted way. Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups they
offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
thats great to know that they had multiple copies of data stored. but how about file leaked in public? how can they sure that the file is safe from hacker or thief who leaked a file?

We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture –
increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. We
also provide SDK allowing you to integrate any application, including DApps, into our platform quickly and easily.
The Casper API smart contract stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing
procedures. The smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and
encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use
in corporate level DApps.
Well I heard a little about zk-SNARK and they say it is really good because you can have transaction without any interaction in send and receiver. It means it so much encrypted like a secret key. Casper Team was really great what they've planning for their project to be so much secured for the all of us. Thank you so much Casper Team.

Well said guys.. Thank you.. This is really helpful. This project really ensures the safety of your files,data,documents,applications, Dapps,video and music. With the help of zk-snark encryption against hackers.
This project decided that files should have multiple copies to avoid loss and to make sure that you can access your own files whenever you want 24/7.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
For the first time in a long time worthy project from Russia! I hope that you will collect the necessary amount and will actively develop!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Thank you.
i dont think so but Casper API have node from different country which not only one,if some of the server are going to be hack maybe their are ready for that to block as fast as they can,their have many back up storage so even if hacked they can recover or they have a record..
Casper API is aware of that as they mention they will continue to improve their security. they don't want to end up like Equifax, yahoo, and other online data storage who suffered from data thief. they store client data across entire the globe in multiple copies.
Casper Api will be handle this thing to ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smartcontract in a secure and encrypted way. Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups they
offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
thats great to know that they had multiple copies of data stored. but how about file leaked in public? how can they sure that the file is safe from hacker or thief who leaked a file?

We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture –
increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. We
also provide SDK allowing you to integrate any application, including DApps, into our platform quickly and easily.
The Casper API smart contract stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing
procedures. The smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and
encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use
in corporate level DApps.
Well I heard a little about zk-SNARK and they say it is really good because you can have transaction without any interaction in send and receiver. It means it so much encrypted like a secret key. Casper Team was really great what they've planning for their project to be so much secured for the all of us. Thank you so much Casper Team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Thank you.
Ofcourse they will ensure that their security will hard as much as possible so those hackers out there will not easy penetrate their servers. I know they have a team who are always monitor for all their connections and the ones who has capabilities to stop the hackers for their evil doings.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Casper ICO starts soon! I can´t wait, I didn´t see better data-storage than Casper! I hope you will beat the competition!

yes that's right! I do agreed on your statement dude, I remembered for what is written in their whitepaper that Casper Api is " The main service

we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read

function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The

decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
And especially that you are able to rent your storage and get some profit for that! Casper is the future!
Meaning, Casper API is all that we need today. A storage that will allow us to store important files and data, we can also upload and download and most especially we can access it 24/7. This is really cool, we can make sure that our files are secure and protected always.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Just to refresh our mind regarding the services that Casper API is offering:
1. Data Storage: The main service we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
2. Backup copy storage: special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups we  offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
3. CDN: Your website load time is fast within a target region. Thanks to the decentralized architecture, Casper API is able to provide fast file downloading and website loading as well as increase the stability of your website even under high loads. Thanks to Casper API you are able to choose between provider networks in your target regions.
4. Universal solution: Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time. Due to this fact it is compatible with any application on any platform. Providers have the opportunity to increase their profits, while application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
Those services offering by Casper API are really opportunity to us to have a better and easy life in the near future. We can easily store our data, backup and access it anywhere we want and also we don't have to worry anytime to our data because for sure Casper API will do everything just to make sure that our data's are really secured and to satisfy our needs using their services.
Yes these are all correct. Casper API is the future for storage data and files with less hassle and worry free. Since the team are doing their best to find a secure and well protected system to be able to deliver it to their users.
Activity: 434
this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Yes, i agree on you. If we, the users are not careful with our actions especially with our passwords or secret code Casper API will be useless in terms of securing our files because if someone knew our password or secret code he/she might hack our account.
I read a message from their team in the telegram about some concern about the project. They are looking for solution for the concerns mentioned by them. If you know an expert which can help them, please do approach or send them message. Thank you
Powerful project, very curious about Casper and how the things will work, storage is great thing useful in everyday life. Good luck!
you can check here about working process of Casper API
 https://github.com/Casper-dev/research
Everything you want to know, because of people nowadays looking for a better cheap and secure cloud storage
Activity: 292
Powerful project, very curious about Casper and how the things will work, storage is great thing useful in everyday life. Good luck!
How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
Yes that's why Casper API decentralized cloud storage are more recommendable than any other cloud storage out there because it could save a lot money from you plus it is also more secured than others. Some people they just want to store their important data and you are the one who can control the volume or the size of storage you want to use. Isn't amazing right?

Yes, we want our project to be useful to many. For example Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves
valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.

Yes you are right with that. That's why I am really amazed with Casper API and Casper Team because they are really amazing. I hope one day there are people will present your project to governments in the whole wide world to stop the corruption.
Once Casper API will proved that their project is really safe and secure, for sure government will be the one who will ask the team to provide Casper API in their department or agency. The team must be able to established their project to the market so that they will recognize by many.

Tnx for your opinion. We have analyzed our key competitors prices (Amazon and Google cloud platform) for data storage and transfer services. You can see the data on page 11 of our White Paper. http://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf
Yes that's I really love Casper Team those existing data storage right now are very expensive, not efficient, slow and not really secured unlike your data storage that was really cheap, decentralized, efficient, fast and secured. Those data storage right now are no way can beat what you want to launch. I hope the progress would be much faster so they can see how really good Casper API is.
How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
Yes that's why Casper API decentralized cloud storage are more recommendable than any other cloud storage out there because it could save a lot money from you plus it is also more secured than others. Some people they just want to store their important data and you are the one who can control the volume or the size of storage you want to use. Isn't amazing right?

Yes, we want our project to be useful to many. For example Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves
valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.

Yes you are right with that. That's why I am really amazed with Casper API and Casper Team because they are really amazing. I hope one day there are people will present your project to governments in the whole wide world to stop the corruption.
Once Casper API will proved that their project is really safe and secure, for sure government will be the one who will ask the team to provide Casper API in their department or agency. The team must be able to established their project to the market so that they will recognize by many.
I really hope it goes that way because it could be a really big impact for crypto world and blockchain technology, but once those corrupt government officials realized how greate Casper API technology is for sure they will be afraid because it will stop their corruptions doing. Hope still really goes in the positive side.
Dear subscribers!

We are announcing a research plan to be implemented as part of Casper API launch! Over the course of the research we plan to find solutions for the following issues:

✔ HTTPS support for provider connections

✔ EDS authentication for providers support

✔ Internet traffic rush hour issue solution when network load peaks compared to daily average figures

✔ Encrypting transactions containing data on payments that may point to economic activity of the user

✔ File sharding issue with encrypting separate shards

✔ Finding an opportunity for users to work with providers connected to corporate or public VPN e t.c.

The entire plan is published on Casper API GitHub page and we invite everyone who’s interested in how our project develops to participate in implementing it! Together we’ll make our project even better!

Thanks sir this really helpful for all investor also for all supporting of Casper API we will see the objective, current solution and potential of the research they explain every details from how to store all files from video through out to their system.
Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars?

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It’s time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses

It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.
That's why I really love decentralized system because it is more cheap, secured and cannot be controlled by anyone. For sure DApps are the really future if new applications which are more efficient for those existing applications right now and it will much have a big impact on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for this year and upcoming years. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 266
Dear subscribers!

We are announcing a research plan to be implemented as part of Casper API launch! Over the course of the research we plan to find solutions for the following issues:

✔ HTTPS support for provider connections

✔ EDS authentication for providers support

✔ Internet traffic rush hour issue solution when network load peaks compared to daily average figures

✔ Encrypting transactions containing data on payments that may point to economic activity of the user

✔ File sharding issue with encrypting separate shards

✔ Finding an opportunity for users to work with providers connected to corporate or public VPN e t.c.

The entire plan is published on Casper API GitHub page and we invite everyone who’s interested in how our project develops to participate in implementing it! Together we’ll make our project even better!

Just to refresh our mind regarding the services that Casper API is offering:
1. Data Storage: The main service we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
2. Backup copy storage: special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups we  offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
3. CDN: Your website load time is fast within a target region. Thanks to the decentralized architecture, Casper API is able to provide fast file downloading and website loading as well as increase the stability of your website even under high loads. Thanks to Casper API you are able to choose between provider networks in your target regions.
4. Universal solution: Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time. Due to this fact it is compatible with any application on any platform. Providers have the opportunity to increase their profits, while application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
Those services offering by Casper API are really opportunity to us to have a better and easy life in the near future. We can easily store our data, backup and access it anywhere we want and also we don't have to worry anytime to our data because for sure Casper API will do everything just to make sure that our data's are really secured and to satisfy our needs using their services.
Activity: 101
Hi guys. I wish you good luck! Greetings from SPb Wink
Activity: 308
We are postponing the Pre-Sale

Friends!

We are postponing the Pre-Sale. Here’s the reasoning behind this decision:

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

✳ Development and audit of such smart contract takes time.

The new date will be announced later.

Casper API team.

This is great.. I hope Casper API get their target clients and providers in the future.
This project is very timely. Stored files are secured and they have a back-up plan. Files are copied by different providers solving the problem of losing significant files.
A lot of people are looking forward to this.  A decentralized storage system with Content Distribution Network (CDN). Which provides fast download of files and website loading. Even under high loads.  Great project indeed.
Jump to: