Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 164. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.

I think that people behind the team of Casper API are well prepared and ready to give us a good service that will satisfy their users. And with this kind of project, I think this will become a successful project even there is no final result of the ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Wow! This project is impressive.. Casper API is the solution to the increasing demand of storing important files whenever you need.
Providers are ready and available. According to Casper API whitepaper, Automatically, providers are able to copy the files and stored on others providers that is why there will be no any problem or delay even if one provider is down.  Cool.
Yap that right their sending to other node to having a copy every files that you save and totally secured,this project are going to in demand world wide.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Wow! This project is impressive.. Casper API is the solution to the increasing demand of storing important files whenever you need.
Providers are ready and available. According to Casper API whitepaper, Automatically, providers are able to copy the files and stored on other providers that is why there will be no any problem or delay even if one provider is down.  Cool.
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Casper ICO starts soon! I can´t wait, I didn´t see better data-storage than Casper! I hope you will beat the competition!

yes that's right! I do agreed on your statement dude, I remembered for what is written in their whitepaper that Casper Api is " The main service

we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read

function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The

decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
And especially that you are able to rent your storage and get some profit for that! Casper is the future!
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

How Cloud storage service has become a usual thing, Without hesitation? we store music, movies and documents on the clouds.

Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was

15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO — the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely

available.

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/cloud-storage-service-has-become-a-usual-thing-8a20e77fd727
This is really a good offer from Casper API, you can store even your favorite songs, movies and all the memorable videos you have. Also, you can store files that are important. As far as I remember, I can have 25.6 GB for 1 CST. This is good enough for storage.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17

How Cloud storage service has become a usual thing, Without hesitation? we store music, movies and documents on the clouds.

Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was

15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO — the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely

available.

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/cloud-storage-service-has-become-a-usual-thing-8a20e77fd727

So we can use to store music, moves and documents in just one file. i wonder how many files do i need to store on it. Even my land title or special certificate of recognition.

an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.

Hmmm ... i can't wait to see the progress of this project. Also  to be part and one of the investors here... i miss the last pre sale in december that would be an hour ..but now..they already posponed... because a lot of people interested in this project...
Let's wait for a further announcement of Casper we know the project is good and the team behind are always prepared for a good plan that anyone will benefits. 

No doubt that this project was extremely good in terms of updating their campaign to their community. Where the community became more interested to support casper api including myself. And I knew that they have good plan in the future for us to be more progressive in terms of data storage.
Thanks for supporting, This is really huge for the growth of this community.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

available.

Hmmm ... i can't wait to see the progress of this project. Also  to be part and one of the investors here... i miss the last pre sale in december that would be an hour ..but now..they already posponed... because a lot of people interested in this project...
Let's wait for a further announcement of Casper we know the project is good and the team behind are always prepared for a good plan that anyone will benefits. 

No doubt that this project was extremely good in terms of updating their campaign to their community. Where the community became more interested to support casper api including myself. And I knew that they have good plan in the future for us to be more progressive in terms of data storage.
Casper ICO starts soon! I can´t wait, I didn´t see better data-storage than Casper! I hope you will beat the competition!

yes that's right! I do agreed on your statement dude, I remembered for what is written in their whitepaper that Casper Api is " The main service

we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read

function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The

decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
How DApp market faces the challenge of storing information

Popularization of blockchain platforms has aroused interest in many related areas?

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/dapp-market-faces-the-challenge-of-storing-information-d30eb84fbb0f

Popularization of blockchain platforms has aroused interest in many related areas. One of them is the decentralized application (DApp). Today 1092 Dapps are registered only on Ethereum and this trend continues to grow.

However, the DApp market faces the challenge of storing information. The usual solutions are not suitable for decentralized applications and proposals based on blockchain technologies are too expensive and inconvenient. In other words, DApp needs its own infrastructure.

This updates was according to twitter and medium.com
Merit: 17
We are postponing the Pre-Sale

Friends!

We are postponing the Pre-Sale. Here’s the reasoning behind this decision:

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

✳ Development and audit of such smart contract takes time.

The new date will be announced later.

Casper API team.

http://casperproject.io

Well with this big and amazing project... we already expected that... hoping too buy some tokens in your opening the pre-sale 👍. So were going in the crowdsale for this project ... this would be great then.
I think this is also a way of giving more opportunities to buy and invest in Casper API, because this will have a potential to be a big project in the future. Casper API also offers a lot that will benefit more their users.
Agree that they need to postpone it, if it's for the sake of the company's growth then i'll suppport that! I know bitcoin is recovering from it's price market and some traders will withdraw their funds just to invest on this wonderful project. Just give us an information regarding the token sale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!

Preparation is in full swing! for the news of the project it is better to follow the telegram to the group https://t.me/CasperProjectENG
The team says that there are a lot of those who want to participate in the whitelist and they did not expect so many Shocked
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Yes, ICO starts in June

Friends!

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

Casper API team.

Well with this big and amazing project... we already expected that... hoping too buy some tokens in your opening the pre-sale 👍. So were going in the crowdsale for this project ... this would be great then.

Thank you for waiting for the start of sales of tokens!

You do not have to wait long.
Very soon we will announce a new sales date!

Friends!

Casper API team.

I think this is also a way of giving more opportunities to buy and invest in Casper API, because this will have a potential to be a big project in the future. Casper API also offers a lot that will benefit more their users.

We want our project to be useful to suppliers, users, and investors

Thank you for waiting for news from our project!
We try to promptly notify subscribers about the news of the project!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hope this will enlighten us about the purpose of CST token:
When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST. To purchase a quota, the potential provider invokes the register (tokenCount) function of the smart contract and enters the desired amount of tokens as the argument. The indicated amount of tokens is locked and may not be used by the token holder for selling, leasing or any other purpose described in the document. The token holder is eligible to modify the amount of locked tokens at any moment by modifying the quota by invoking the register (tokenCount) function, entering the new number of tokens, even 0. When the user places a request for data storing by invoking the getPeers (sizeToStore) function of the smart contract, providers are selected depending on the available storage volume within their respective quotas. The 25.6 GB for 1 CST quota is designed in order to ensure the payback period of N months, thus attracting those providers who are ready for a long-term cooperation. HDD volume registration mechanism that is pegged to CST is similar to entering a franchise.
Jump to: