Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 184. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Casper API is going to be one of those projects that a lot of people are banking on to succeed. In this case majorly programers and those in need of affordable cloud file storage.
Casper API hopes to build a platform where photos, videos, audio, text files and 3D models can be saved. The platform is also going to serve as a corporate data storage.
The basis of Casper API is to make the cost of data more affordable. DApp developers are also going to benefit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!
we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..
Yes there is no perfect in this world. We all need to do is just properly used the system for us to be able to use the services that Casper API is offering. If we follow all the guidelines of the project, we are sure that we are secured and protected all the time.
For the team of CASPER API that works to make it secured, I can call this one as perfect. We know that shit happens, but trusting this team to solve whatever may happen in future and make it right that's perfect for me.
Although, Casper API has a perfect team with a perfect system, if you can't properly used it there will be imperfection still. Users should be careful and properly use all the system they have to make a perfect thing.
Yes agreed, but as long as you follow the step for using CASPER API platform I think it will no problem.. and they have  support tech or team to instruct or find the error in that platform. I must say that they need to streghtened the security of CASPERA API so that users will be never dissappointed.
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Apply to whitelist!

As you may know, Casper API is actively preparing for the crowd sale! In particular, we have already updated our project’s website http://www.casperproject.io/:
✔ Added an MVP
✔ Updated our White Paper and Two Pager, even added Chinese and Korean versions
✔ Regularly run provider contests
✔ Started and are keeping a vlog called Generation B
✔ Added a competitor comparison table for Casper API

We have also added White List – register on our website and hit “Apply to whitelist” in your personal account there and enjoy timely updates on all of our project’s news!

I've been waiting for this! For god sake thanks about this news.I can buy CST now because I miss the last pre-sale. I will trust this project hoping to the success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result
This is a big step towards to our future projects and development. To our fellow supporters around the world. We welcome you to our most awaited Cloud storage Api that will distrupt the whole cryptomarket. Let's discuss everything wild and clear!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!
we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..
Yes there is no perfect in this world. We all need to do is just properly used the system for us to be able to use the services that Casper API is offering. If we follow all the guidelines of the project, we are sure that we are secured and protected all the time.
For the team of CASPER API that works to make it secured, I can call this one as perfect. We know that shit happens, but trusting this team to solve whatever may happen in future and make it right that's perfect for me.
Although, Casper API has a perfect team with a perfect system, if you can't properly used it there will be imperfection still. Users should be careful and properly use all the system they have to make a perfect thing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Wow! this is a totally great updates about the Casper Api ico project. For me I am very much happy if Casper will be list on bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bitpay and Bithumb those exchange are good and trusted for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result
wOw! What a great news about this wonderful project that has a great name project (CASPER), after time has passed many users and people will be using it and it was decentralized platform. We must ensure our documents or other files here in the CASPER API platform. 24 countries is a big and wide providers, what if this project will conquer and surpass the other platform with cloud based data storage, millions of people will used to it someday.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Great News Friends!

Merit: 17
If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Wow this is really a great news for everyone! Imagine we are on Pre-ICO stage but their mindset is to put their name on those big exchanges. I hope they applied on Chinese Exchange just like Huobi,Okex,Binance and even Kucoin the Unit Interface are pretty good!
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency exchanges
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade. 
Merit: 101
I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
Lets not focus on the exchange value for now. Instead, let focus to achieve the target and goal of the project. Though too early to say, I know that CASPER API already achieved the target. We are just waiting to the timeline and road map.

Agreed on you to that things bro. Since the campaign of Casper Api is not done yet, let us help this project to fulfill their aim target to reach their  crowdsales, through advertising their project to get more investors in this industry who are open to this kind of ICO which casper has.

Its not impossible for BeEasy to achieve the target,  especially the team is working hard to promote this amazing project.  This project has a lot of good reviews and ratings as well surely they will reach the hard cap or might even sold out. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

Cryptocurrency exchanges
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
How will it work - Each file is stored in 4 or more replicas? What if I want to store my files in different places like different buildings? In case of fire or a nature disaster.
i just wanna say this is not an only one place if have case like for example a fire when it say  cloud storage they have a main server  distribution server before sending a file for a client every country have own server but your file is saving for all thats why this is safe every important file or data here is secured.
What if the main server is hacked or destroyed, will it still safe for my file or not? Also can I take my file without sending request to the main server?
Merit: 1
To judge whether CASPER Yingbi project has a future, technology needs to be understood, but it is also necessary to understand what business scenarios can be achieved by this technology.

You can watch MVP on our website. And detailed information on our website in White paper

http://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Thanks for your opinion!
Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
marine coin maybe good and we appreciate your time in the thread of Casper API however it would be better if you promote marine coin in its own thread or in the general threads involving other alt coins I hope you also view how amazing Casper API, more success to the crypto universe.
Additional to the suggestion, try to read the whitepaper and join in the official telegram so you would be enlighten what CASPER API all about. How the project really doing good and the very promising features. 
Also include their social media like in their Facebook page because Casper Team was also very active their also where they always update all of their investors and not only all about Casper API but also include other topics in cryptocurrency which very helpful for those newbies here in the world of crypto and I agree with that because the community on their telegram was very active they will assist all of your inquiries about Casper API.

We are always ready to answer any questions of our subscribers
Nowadays even small business needs space for data storage. Files from sales, documents, database and etc. they need storage that is safe. CASPER API offers large file of storage, easy to run/access through the internet in any location. That why being investor or user of CASPER API won't fail.

It is very important for business that any information is safe
Activity: 448
Nowadays even small business needs space for data storage. Files from sales, documents, database and etc. they need storage that is safe. CASPER API offers large file of storage, easy to run/access through the internet in any location. That why being investor or user of CASPER API won't fail.
Activity: 294
Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
marine coin maybe good and we appreciate your time in the thread of Casper API however it would be better if you promote marine coin in its own thread or in the general threads involving other alt coins I hope you also view how amazing Casper API, more success to the crypto universe.
Additional to the suggestion, try to read the whitepaper and join in the official telegram so you would be enlighten what CASPER API all about. How the project really doing good and the very promising features. 
Also include their social media like in their Facebook page because Casper Team was also very active their also where they always update all of their investors and not only all about Casper API but also include other topics in cryptocurrency which very helpful for those newbies here in the world of crypto and I agree with that because the community on their telegram was very active they will assist all of your inquiries about Casper API.
Activity: 448
Jump to: