Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 188. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
The blockchain system is cryptographically protected — it means that the user can make new changes to the blockchain only based on his own previous actions. “Third party” editing would be impossible for him because of the lack of a cryptographic key associated with another user and known only to the latter.
he Germans announced the ICO in order to develop a savings application, which with the help of artificial intelligence was to help its users to invest in ready-made portfolios of cryptocurrencies and derivatives. In addition, it was planned to develop its own cryptocurrency card.
Activity: 434
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Casper API- universal solutions for secure data storage
 We are proud to say that Casper API is a universal one that suits virtually all users by offering convenient storage solutions
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/casper-api-universal-solutions-for-secure-data-storage-7ab4034ef0c0
Activity: 294
What makes blockchains immutable?

Blockchain is a distributed database, stored on a large number of computers in the form of a set of identical copies. These copies are constantly synchronized, so that any new records in the database are instantaneously distributed throughout the network. New changes are recorded in a single chain of information blocks.

The blockchain system is cryptographically protected - it means that the user can make new changes to the blockchain only based on his own previous actions. "Third party" editing would be impossible for him because of the lack of a cryptographic key associated with another user and known only to the latter.

Therefore, no blockchain record can be rased or changed, because it would response immediately on all nodes of the network, what is practically impossible. So, once been recorded in the blockchain, data can not be falsified or arbitrarily deleted!

http://casperproject.io

That's why Blockchain technology is real future technology of our world. I hope all other people out there been introduced to blockchain technology so they can realize the importance of it in the near future. Our world was rapidly evolving in terms of technology so once blockchain technology really adopted in our world. That's the start all other people that is corrupt and centralized will be shutdown and will be forced to switch to blockchain technology and decentralized system.
Activity: 448
One feature that Casper API also offer to their users is that they are offering a special back-up data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. Which means that even though you are not checking all the time, all your files and data are very much secured.
this is really great offer, to think that you don't need to worry about your account or files even though you are not checking it regularly, for as long as you are responsible with your personal information or password/secret code your data are secured and protected.

Definitely agree with you on that,  Casper is assuring us that our data will be safe with them,  but as users we still have to be responsible with our passwords and private keys. 
That's why Investors should take advantage of this technology while its still young they should invest heavily on security of their business and not only that if they have casper api token they could also sell it to the market for the people to use it the team created an amazing purpose that's why I'm really supporting casper now this is the future of data services.
Yes and I really agree on that too. That's why Casper API really attraced a lot of investors because they projects was really good and not only that their team are really amazing because they really wants their investors to be updates always and one of the best cloud storage I've seen so far a decentralized and more secured that other cloud storage out there but ofcourse we have to more secured on ourselves because if not anything can happen.

yes right! Thanks a lot!
Cheap and secure that what user want from like this data storage, it's not practical to keep your data storage which offers a high price. For someone who has a large data file to keep this CASPER API, is the answer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Blockchain is a distributed database, stored on a large number of computers in the form of a set of identical copies. These copies are constantly synchronized, so that any new records in the database are instantaneously distributed throughout the network. New changes are recorded in a single chain of information blocks.

The blockchain system is cryptographically protected - it means that the user can make new changes to the blockchain only based on his own previous actions. "Third party" editing would be impossible for him because of the lack of a cryptographic key associated with another user and known only to the latter.

Therefore, no blockchain record can be rased or changed, because it would response immediately on all nodes of the network, what is practically impossible. So, once been recorded in the blockchain, data can not be falsified or arbitrarily deleted!

this graphic can show how the casper is secured and how its run well for the investor to security to coin this totally amazing,people say etherium is huge its going  to high now, casperproject.com show the project going through out to be come trusted for cloud storage i have as the same like this but no need to be mention.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
One feature that Casper API also offer to their users is that they are offering a special back-up data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. Which means that even though you are not checking all the time, all your files and data are very much secured.
this is really great offer, to think that you don't need to worry about your account or files even though you are not checking it regularly, for as long as you are responsible with your personal information or password/secret code your data are secured and protected.

Definitely agree with you on that,  Casper is assuring us that our data will be safe with them,  but as users we still have to be responsible with our passwords and private keys. 
That's why Investors should take advantage of this technology while its still young they should invest heavily on security of their business and not only that if they have casper api token they could also sell it to the market for the people to use it the team created an amazing purpose that's why I'm really supporting casper now this is the future of data services.
Yes and I really agree on that too. That's why Casper API really attraced a lot of investors because they projects was really good and not only that their team are really amazing because they really wants their investors to be updates always and one of the best cloud storage I've seen so far a decentralized and more secured that other cloud storage out there but ofcourse we have to more secured on ourselves because if not anything can happen.

yes right! Thanks a lot!
Activity: 294

Activity: 308
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
This user is messing with us, posting that not related to the project is probihited. I think we will report it to the moderator so that he/she cannot post anymore. I've seen it a lot in other projects too, this kind of spam is annoyed me.
Merit: 101
Merit: 101
targeting social media like FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for advertisements would be a hit for CASPER API. this 3 social media has a large number of a user, so it will make some good outcome for the CASPER API to spread out and encourage its investor.
It will bro, But then we're in the same boat. Bitcointalk forum is way better than any social media remember the site is full of ICO and cryptocurrencies future. We knew that Casper Api will distrupt the world of cryptos and blockchain. I encourage my friend to invest on this most awaited ico of this year. looking forward for the future project!

Thats right,  though social media is the best way to reach a larger market this forum is still way better,  because most of the people here believes in crypto,  there are still a lot of people in social media who are skeptical about crypto and blockchain. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Hi! Are you smth like sia and storj?
Adding some information about those two token, you can visit the link provided below.
Storj is currently rank 105 in coinmarketcap, and Siacoin is rank 36. They have at least 30 exchanges site, famous and non famous.
Storj - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storj/#markets
Sia - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets

But I expect that this Casper API will be more dominant in cloud based data storage system, this one is more advance on those two.

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Jump to: