Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 242. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I read that casper will replicate the file. We couldn't agree more, in order to back up the file for whatever failure the system might get.
Talk about security.. we could be more reliant to casper with regards to our stored file.

It is mandatory nowadays that users have a backup of their files just in case the normal data goes haywire or crashed or something else unpleasant to us. This is done so that we won't be in the dark in case that unexpected event happens. This is also done for systems to work properly and smoothly since we can just boot the backup when the main breaks down.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I read that casper will replicate the file. We couldn't agree more, in order to back up the file for whatever failure the system might get.
Talk about security.. we could be more reliant to casper with regards to our stored file.
Activity: 163
this project seems interresting, but i don't see any website,
you should make a more professionnal presentation including website-white paper and so on

I'm just not sure I can understand this project in your white paper. as well as on the website. but I'm pretty lonely with your information on a site and white paper.
Have you checked the white paper and website? If yes, you must now understand what is Casper and what does it can do. Like you, I'm not really sure what is casper before the time I read their whitepaper and websites, I am enlighten and knows what Casper can do or the service it can provide. If you are still confuse just keep on asking since the community is so active.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
this project seems interresting, but i don't see any website,
you should make a more professionnal presentation including website-white paper and so on

I'm just not sure I can understand this project in your white paper. as well as on the website. but I'm pretty lonely with your information on a site and white paper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
What is DApp and why is it useful?

Today we would like to tell you why we want to see the rapid development of DApps and to do everything to make decentralized applications operate reliably and efficiently. And the developers will not be limited in the choice of the blockchain platform.

As it is already mentioned, DApp is a decentralized application, that is, a more reliable and secure system for storing and managing any type of data. And now these applications are used in many areas of our lives. For example, in the financial sector, here DApps give users the tools to manage both Fiat and digital assets. They can be used to dispose of savings, wills, to draw up the employment contracts and other documents.
However, of course, this sphere of DApps is not limited, there are applications, for example, for identification, for surveys and voting, and in the future may be created systems of government decisions.

We believe that day-to-day DApp can expand and scale its presence. Casper, in turn, is a secure and reliable infrastructure for DApp created on the Ethereum platform. Casper is the fastest way to provide DApp with cloud storage of any information. And in order to make it easier for developers of such applications, we do not limit them in choosing a blockchain platform, and as mentioned above, we take care of all issues related to data storage. Thanks to Casper DApps will be able to store and work with large amounts of user data while saving time and money.

http://casperproject.io

We cannot stop those data to continue to grow, but Casper can provide storage they need as possible. The Casper Dapp is one absolute solution in that kind of problems, by using their reliability and efficiency as well.
Activity: 163
How great can this project be.. they show us in its simplest possible way the solution to a barely noticeable complication of the
growing blockchain technology.
I agree. That is why this project is so timely as it's badly need by institutions, companies even a person. Casper will really aid our problems regarding to continuously growing of data.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103

Today we would like to tell you why we want to see the rapid development of DApps and to do everything to make decentralized applications operate reliably and efficiently. And the developers will not be limited in the choice of the blockchain platform.

As it is already mentioned, DApp is a decentralized application, that is, a more reliable and secure system for storing and managing any type of data. And now these applications are used in many areas of our lives. For example, in the financial sector, here DApps give users the tools to manage both Fiat and digital assets. They can be used to dispose of savings, wills, to draw up the employment contracts and other documents.
However, of course, this sphere of DApps is not limited, there are applications, for example, for identification, for surveys and voting, and in the future may be created systems of government decisions.

We believe that day-to-day DApp can expand and scale its presence. Casper, in turn, is a secure and reliable infrastructure for DApp created on the Ethereum platform. Casper is the fastest way to provide DApp with cloud storage of any information. And in order to make it easier for developers of such applications, we do not limit them in choosing a blockchain platform, and as mentioned above, we take care of all issues related to data storage. Thanks to Casper DApps will be able to store and work with large amounts of user data while saving time and money.

Thanks for sharing this, very informative of how Casper will be needed in DAPPs! Is there an android app for this? or it's only be a web-based platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!

DApps allows any enthusiast to try himself in any projects, get the first experience. Take Casper, providing a disk space a person, can say has a small business Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 266

How great can this project be.. they show us in its simplest possible way the solution to a barely noticeable complication of the

Nice observation you have there. This project is in good hands. And with enough support from us, the only way of this project is up!

Thanks for your opinion!
Activity: 322
This project is like an intangible hard drive? This is too technical for some people to cope up but I, myself, will try to comprehend because
it projects a lot of promising criteria.
Yes it has the same concept as hard drive which is to store data but the difference is that,  Casper is cloud-based or internet-based that is why it is intangible, Casper is more secure or should I say fully secured. Since casper is cloud-based you can access your files any where and any time. if you are really interested about the project, you can read more about casper on their website and whitepaper

Cloud storage is very different from a hard drive. To put it simply, a hard drive is comparable to a certain individuals' wallet while cloud storage is comparable to a bank wherein you can be able to access your funds almost everywhere but only you can determine who has access to that account (i.e. joint accounts, extension card holders, temporary authorities)
Activity: 252

Nice observation you have there. This project is in good hands. And with enough support from us, the only way of this project is up!
Activity: 70
Activity: 112
 project is promising and has a good development plan.keep it up Wink
Jump to: