Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 244. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The Casper API represents a new impulse in the world of decentralized application development. Developers will receive an ability to create great-looking DApps with a user-friendly interface. Lest we forget that clean design and usability poise any service for greatness.

We will wait the demo apps to see how user-friendly user apps they did. I want to check it first and experience their service in demo mode.

I also want to see the demo of these apps first. please update me to the events. the better you have to show us first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Carried out a little analysis and realized that December was a very productive month for many ICO. Now while the market is not yet so hot, you need to make great efforts to attract investors
Activity: 266
the backbone of this project is what that make its a profitable platform for both investor and traders

Thanks for your opinion!
We continue introducing to you our team. Today we would like to introduce you Stanislav Kapulkin. In our project Stanislav holds the position of CTO (technical Director).

Stanislav is a leading developer of API Casper, winner and participant of various competitions in the field of IT and AR. In 2016 he became one of the organizers of Hackthebrain hackathon for EEG signal processing, and in 2015 he became the winner of the regional Imagine Cup and the winner of the Real Sense Challenge 2014 contest.

We are proud that Stanislav is in our team! And if you have any questions to him – ask them in the comments to this post or on social networks of Stanislav.

Another satisfying information, This project never failed to amaze us especially me Smiley Now they got new great team member no wonder if Casper will replace big ICOs or company soon.

Great news and great team member! Kudos to Stanislav for all his previous achievements, good luck and more power for your future endeavors specially here in casper.

Thanks a lot!
In 2017 the project Casper API was launched, its creators aimed to provide developers of decentralized applications and their customers with a reliable tool for storing information.

The essence of the project reflects its name. In the American film industry Casper is a well-known character - it is a ghost. Of course, your files will not turn into something wierd , but in other respects their behavior is similar to the actions of the ghost – it is almost impossible to find them. Saved information with the help of Casper API is divided into several parts which trip with the use of the blockchain around the planet, and nobody knows where.

To raise funds for the project it has been decided to use Casper-tokens (CST), which will be issued within the ICO and the Pre-ICO. The last stage, held in December 2017, confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD.

Wow! I really love this project. I love the way they think of a service that were badly need by a lot of people as well as the name of their project which is "casper" which associated with the ghost  because the file that were stored by the users will definitely unseen. Meaning, Our files will be safe from thieve. I really love they way they think of their project.

Yes, any information will be kept safe and it will be impossible to steal it
In 2017 the project Casper API was launched, its creators aimed to provide developers of decentralized applications and their customers with a reliable tool for storing information.

The essence of the project reflects its name. In the American film industry Casper is a well-known character - it is a ghost. Of course, your files will not turn into something wierd , but in other respects their behavior is similar to the actions of the ghost – it is almost impossible to find them. Saved information with the help of Casper API is divided into several parts which trip with the use of the blockchain around the planet, and nobody knows where.

To raise funds for the project it has been decided to use Casper-tokens (CST), which will be issued within the ICO and the Pre-ICO. The last stage, held in December 2017, confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD.

http://casperproject.io

I like this line, "confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD." , which is truely great deal. Also, about the name, it has sense that is related on it's service to all customer. Yeah, casper is a famous ghost, I remember my child hood, so sweet and entertaining.

Our Casper - this is a very efficient assistant for business))
Merit: 114
the backbone of this project is what that make its a profitable platform for both investor and traders
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
We continue introducing to you our team. Today we would like to introduce you Stanislav Kapulkin. In our project Stanislav holds the position of CTO (technical Director).

Stanislav is a leading developer of API Casper, winner and participant of various competitions in the field of IT and AR. In 2016 he became one of the organizers of Hackthebrain hackathon for EEG signal processing, and in 2015 he became the winner of the regional Imagine Cup and the winner of the Real Sense Challenge 2014 contest.

We are proud that Stanislav is in our team! And if you have any questions to him – ask them in the comments to this post or on social networks of Stanislav.

Another satisfying information, This project never failed to amaze us especially me Smiley Now they got new great team member no wonder if Casper will replace big ICOs or company soon.

Great news and great team member! Kudos to Stanislav for all his previous achievements, good luck and more power for your future endeavors specially here in casper.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10

This is great publication team! 1 million USD in 60 minutes, that is also a great feat! I hope we could maintain or even beat that in the near future. With a great team and a great concept, I'm sure that casper will definitely bring home the bacon.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100

"The last stage, held in December 2017, confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD." Casper has been proven itself from the beginning of it's run, what more now that the team has did some actions (such as hiring new great team member, roadshow ect) for better Casper. I think we will have another sold out Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 15

People behind this casper are so bright as they come up with a cool and relevant project name which is "Casper" as the file of the user will be impossible to find. Great team member plus great service offered equals(=) SUCCESS. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

Wow! I really love this project. I love the way they think of a service that were badly need by a lot of people as well as the name of their project which is "casper" which associated with the ghost  because the file that were stored by the users will definitely unseen. Meaning, Our files will be safe from thieve. I really love they way they think of their project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

I like this line, "confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD." , which is truely great deal. Also, about the name, it has sense that is related on it's service to all customer. Yeah, casper is a famous ghost, I remember my child hood, so sweet and entertaining.
Merit: 114
that's a really big news....all the best to team

Really interesting. Although this does sound a little similar to storj if I'm not wrong?

Storj has its own blockchain, and the work is not automated either. Casper is universal, work is automated through smart contracts
Are you going to have bounty campaign?
They have already, just keep looking on those thread. Better to participate in this good project, but investing is a quite smart move too. Time flies like an arrow, so get involve too. Good luck mate.

Thanks for your recommendations. Our project attracts investors from countries around the world.
What will happen to bitcoin in 2140?

Bitcoin has recently been on the marquee… sometimes it is growing, sometimes, its rate is plummeting…as you know, only 21 million bitcoins are available for mining. But what will happen when the last bitcoin is mined?

By the way, around 2140 will be mined the last coin. Does this mean that all people are going to burn their farms and to spend money on an intergalactic yacht -this fact is unknown.

However, it is possible that bitcoin, like any other currency, will be divided into smaller units — Satoshi. And Satoshi can become a trade unit, while bitcoin will be used only for big calculations.Nowadays, may be a commission of 10 thousand Satoshi sounds unrealistic and seems unprofitable and meaningless, but in the future it may change.

However, you may have other suggestions what will happen with bitcoin after 2140…

While bitcoin may be the front runner for the blockchain and crypto in general, bitcoin by that time may have lost its luster and possibly will be overthrown from its throne by then by another crypto currency, or we may have a whole new level of discussion by then since that will be after more than a century and crypto will different by then through continuous development spurring its evolution/

Interesting opinion.
Yes, it can not be ruled out that another crypto currency can take the place of bitcoin
Jump to: