Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cast XMR] high speed XMR/CryptoNight miner for RX Vega GPUs (2 KHash/s) - page 45. (Read 206388 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 18
How do i choose Sumokoin in 9.6?
Activity: 154
Gandalph3000, Thanks for the miner! My Vega64 with blockchain driver and hbcc off on 1100MHz memory clock shows 1890-1920 h/s on cryptonight v7. Only at the very start I can see 2000+ h/s, after 1-2 minutes speed drops. Still this miner is faster than claymore's 11.3 which shows 1800-1830 (stable, without dropping the speed). Hope next version of cast xmr for vega will be stable 2000+ h/s. CryptonightHeavy = 1000-1050 h/s.

CryptonightHeavy me 1350h/s . I thought mine was low....
Activity: 62
Gandalph3000, Thanks for the miner! My Vega64 with blockchain driver and hbcc off on 1100MHz memory clock shows 1890-1920 h/s on cryptonight v7. Only at the very start I can see 2000+ h/s, after 1-2 minutes speed drops. Still this miner is faster than claymore's 11.3 which shows 1800-1830 (stable, without dropping the speed). Hope next version of cast xmr for vega will be stable 2000+ h/s. CryptonightHeavy = 1000-1050 h/s.
Activity: 77
Kalau pakai smartphone bisa tidak?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
hey grand masters, whats the issue , i can mine xmr with cast on minergate. but if i go to nano pool my rig hangs after 20 plus mins. any ideas on what i need to look out for , lastest cast and adrenalin 18.3.4 3 gpu hbcc off 1 card on
Activity: 164
Does this ver work w/ Miningpoolhub? I cant seem to get it connect keep getting socket errors

+1   Embarrassed
Activity: 66
i still a problem with my RX580 4gb, i get hash 150h/s - 320h/s
on all coin.
Activity: 473
Merit: 18
CryptoNight-Heavy
Sumokoin (SUMO)
Haven (XHV)
~ 1500 k/h  ((((
2000k/h HuhHuh??
Help
It's CryptoNight-Heavy, hash rate will decrease.

Because of what less?

Cryptonight-Heavy uses more memory and needs to process more data, so it is slower than Cryptonight
Not always, 4ward.

RX580 8GB (at least Samsung ICs) can do ~1050H/s en Cryptonight/V7 and ~2100H/s+ in Cryptonight-Heavy. But I think it's an exception.

But yes, for Vega Cryptonight and V7 is faster.

I believe you have mixed up with Cryptonight-Lite

I happen have RX480 8G with Samsumg memory (with Uber 3.1 timings)
CN ~1030 h/s
CN-Heavy ~830 h/s
CN-Lite ~2090 h/s (Claymore miner)

Can probably squeeze a little more, but these are the general numbers

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
RX580 8GB (at least Samsung ICs) can do ~1050H/s en Cryptonight/V7 and ~2100H/s+ in Cryptonight-Heavy. But I think it's an exception.
If it is really so (not a bug in miners output) then there is a huge field for improvement for Vega hashrate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
CryptoNight-Heavy
Sumokoin (SUMO)
Haven (XHV)
~ 1500 k/h  ((((
2000k/h HuhHuh??
Help

Because of what less?

Cryptonight-Heavy uses more memory and needs to process more data, so it is slower than Cryptonight
Not always, 4ward.

But yes, for Vega Cryptonight and V7 is faster.
Activity: 473
Merit: 18
CryptoNight-Heavy
Sumokoin (SUMO)
Haven (XHV)
~ 1500 k/h  ((((
2000k/h HuhHuh??
Help

Because of what less?

Activity: 11
CryptoNight-Heavy
Sumokoin (SUMO)
Haven (XHV)
~ 1500 k/h  ((((
2000k/h HuhHuh??
Help

Because of what less?
Activity: 154
CryptoNight-Heavy
Sumokoin (SUMO)
Haven (XHV)
~ 1500 k/h  ((((
2000k/h HuhHuh??
Help
Activity: 11
CryptoNight-Heavy
Sumokoin (SUMO)
Haven (XHV)
~ 1500 k/h  ((((
2000k/h HuhHuh??
Help
Activity: 28
Need help...vega rig (8x ref 56s) is way to unstable the last days (almost summer in greece) thinking to switch to andrenaline. Should i powerplay,crossfire,overdrive,gpu disable like always or everything works directly with the new version? Should i turn on compute?

Cheers
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
I was mining plain CN at about 3 KH/s.  Upgraded to latest version and now I’m on CN-Heavy and getting about 2.4 KH/s.  Does that sound about right?
Activity: 164
Update :
all okay now . just add  --algo=1
thx dev .

pretty simple fix.  You read the first post or his website and you figure it out.  Roll Eyes

too lazy to read .
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Update :
all okay now . just add  --algo=1
thx dev .

pretty simple fix.  You read the first post or his website and you figure it out.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 17
Merit: 1

I have now installed 4 rigs and automated the mining as much as I can. I even bought the wifi units that I can power off the rigs when I am travelling.

I have installed the hash monitor to reset the Cast XMR & set up the automatic power up after electric cut and set auto login with scheduled task to auto start the hash monitor and the miner.

Mining rigs can still fail so that my system cant restart and that is pretty annoying.

The whole operating system can freeze because of the GPU or driver instability. This has nothing to do with the cast XMR and the system needs kind of automated hard resetter to pass this kind of issue. This is quite rare and I currently handle this manually with the wifi electric plugs to power of the rig.

There is also another Cast XMR related issue I hope we can fix. Sometimes when one of the GPUs fails the Cast XMR continues with the rest of the GPUs for some time. Then it stops. Usually in this kind of situation the hash monitor doesnt get the input to restart the miner but just waits the hash drop restart criteria. Once the Cast XMR stops the hash monitor wont get any new data and the miner needs the manual restart.

It would be nice if Cast XMR would recognize if one of the GPUs fails (usually you can see it from the miner data log, normally you get log from all GPU0, GPU1, GPU2, GPU3, GPU4 and so on but suddenly the log miss one of the GPUs and the miner logs like GPU0, GPU1, GPU3, GPU4 and so on. In this case I would be nice if Cast XMR could automatically restart or terminate itself. This has been quite common issue in my rigs.
Pages:
Jump to: