Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔥🔥!!!CB paid!! [ANN]ROIyal Coin(ROCO)-POS/MN STABLE ROI-Early Analysis🔥🔥🌟 - page 7. (Read 17957 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Yes, we are currently waiting for their main boss' reply.
And we want to move the presale there, to be more transparent.

Are there any dates for listing on this exchange?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
In the pre-sale or even in the main sale,  must validate the investor's data, ie will it be necessary to undergo some KYC validation?
Woow, maan! What are you talking about? KYC validation?
This is no any ICO, or something else Wink All you need is bitcoin and roco-wallet I think, without any verifications. Cool
All this KYC validation crap used on the top-exchanges like bittrex, bitfinex etc...
Activity: 83
In the pre-sale or even in the main sale,  must validate the investor's data, ie will it be necessary to undergo some KYC validation?
O_o
It's the internet and crypto, not some government obligations  Smiley
Activity: 31
Tell me please where is I can get/ buy this coin? any exchanges.....or exchanges coming soon?

I think it's coming really soon
Anyway you can try to trade in ROCO discord "trade" channel

Ok thank you!
Btw, my wallet is stuck syncing, but restart and rescan helped me

but don't forget to use escrow, when you trade in Discord. to many scamers

Yeah, ok! It is always risky to make a deals outside the exchanges, I know... but thanks for your recommendation
copper member
Activity: 98
Yes, we are currently waiting for their main boss' reply.
And we want to move the presale there, to be more transparent.
Devs,  are considering listing on CREX24? it is wery promising exhange
Activity: 143
I really believe that the dev-team is honest guys. I think honest authority is more expensive than bitcoins nowadays  Grin
copper member
In the pre-sale or even in the main sale,  must validate the investor's data, ie will it be necessary to undergo some KYC validation?
No need to submit any data except your username and wallet address!
We do respect privacy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I really believe that the dev-team is honest guys. I think honest authority is more expensive than bitcoins nowadays  Grin
Real talk...
I totally agree with you, man!
I think in these difficult days for the crypto market developers should work on the project as much as possible, and in the near future their work will bring them a good profit.. and us too I hope, lol  Grin
Tell me please where is I can get/ buy this coin? any exchanges.....or exchanges coming soon?

Ok thank you!

but don't forget to use escrow, when you trade in Discord. to many scamers

Ok thank you!

Activity: 12
DEVs paid a listing for CB with their own money. So I dont think they gone after presale.
Well, they CAN get BTC from the presale and then dump the premine on the exchange, a usual story.
Time will show. Their nodes aren't that expensive to invest in(*), so it wouldn't be a great loss. But if they stay, it would be a nice income and a worthy purchase.
(*)Not like that 2 btc/note in that LRM 100% scammy coin  Grin
We've had 2 buyers during the day, each purchased 2 MNs  Roll Eyes

• Another solid partner will be announced shortly

Is that a sarcastic comment??? Wink I wonder how long this roco will gonna be here. Are they selling mn coins just to grab some quick cash and gone? Let's see...

DEVs paid a listing for CB with their own money. So I dont think they gone after presale.
Activity: 83
At least they pay me in time for moderation and translation, lol.
The infamous Reef Coin did not give me a single coin for all the period since the start, and moreover I wasted a lot of time mining it.
And there was so much hype around it.
These guys don't seem to be raising hype and I like that.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We've had 2 buyers during the day, each purchased 2 MNs  Roll Eyes

Is that a sarcastic comment??? Wink I wonder how long this roco will gonna be here. Are they selling mn coins just to grab some quick cash and gone? Let's see...
Hello guys, this is POS only coin?
copper member
We've had 2 buyers during the day, each purchased 2 MNs  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: