Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔥🔥!!!CB paid!! [ANN]ROIyal Coin(ROCO)-POS/MN STABLE ROI-Early Analysis🔥🔥🌟 - page 8. (Read 17957 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Do you have mature coins? If you were sending them from one address to another you must wait 1h and restart the wallet.
Open your wallet, click on the icon with working-instruments (wrench&screwdriver), click Console tab, and input

getstakingstatus

You should get smth like this:

{
  "validtime": true,
  "haveconnections": true,
  "walletunlocked": true, ===========if you LOCKED your wallet with a password, staking won't work!
  "mintablecoins": true, ==============if you have mature coins it is TRUE
  "enoughcoins": true,
  "mnsync": true, =============if the wallet is fully synced
  "staking status": true ============if staking=1
}

Yes, thanks for your help, man.
I have synced my wallet. I just needed in matured coins. Roll Eyes
For now my PoS working good  Smiley
Activity: 83
Do you have mature coins? If you were sending them from one address to another you must wait 1h and restart the wallet.
Open your wallet, click on the icon with working-instruments (wrench&screwdriver), click Console tab, and input

getstakingstatus

You should get smth like this:

{
  "validtime": true,
  "haveconnections": true,
  "walletunlocked": true, ===========if you LOCKED your wallet with a password, staking won't work!
  "mintablecoins": true, ==============if you have mature coins it is TRUE
  "enoughcoins": true,
  "mnsync": true, =============if the wallet is fully synced
  "staking status": true ============if staking=1
}
Hmmm. To be 100% sure its better to put staking=1 there.
What does the console command getstakingstatus say?
Ok, I inserted this line into the file .conf but my wallet can't sync up to the end now  Angry
Omg, what a shitty day!  Undecided
give me some time to fight with my PC please  Grin
Hmmm. To be 100% sure its better to put staking=1 there.
What does the console command getstakingstatus say?
Guys I have some ROCO coins at my wallet.
But no any POS  Undecided
Help me please, what should I do to make PoS work. Huh
Do you have staking=1 in config?
Is the wallet fully synced?
As I know PoS should be work without this line staking=1
And yes, my wallet is synced.
But no any POS  Undecided
Do you have staking=1 in config?
Is the wallet fully synced?
Someone even is selling at 0,0008btc in the trade channel  Cool
...oops he has just  removed his post. Maybe went to see the local lambo prices first  Grin
But no any POS  Undecided
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Alabama Therapist believe me, the core team gets MANY times more offers  Grin

Yeah. Than lower BTC price than more promoters and spamers in crypto.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 98
Alabama Therapist believe me, the core team gets MANY times more offers  Grin
Activity: 12
Lol Smiley

It's realy a lot of promo manfgers now. More than new coins.
Crap, true story I once used to be a CM in a few coins, even if you're not in the core team they keep sending you twitter&facebook spam offers  Angry
Activity: 25
Good start for a new coin.
I hope that devs became to the market not for another scam. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 98
Small update from Team ROCO  Cheesy

-We have made a partnership with Grand MasterNodes service
-We have sold another 2 MNs
-We have made several coin drops and now we are opening #trade  channel!

-THERE ARE ONLY 3 HOURS LEFT FOR THE PRICE OF MN TO REMAIN 0.4 BTC!!!  Afterwards it will be increased to 0.5 BTC  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 130
Hello and congratulations on your coin's recent launch. Your coin will find out that as you seek new, more established exchanges, they will want a legal declaration stating your coin isn't a security. We are running a free entry raffle this week where we will produce a security declaration at no financial cost to the project. To enter, please visit our website at https://notasecurity.net and submit the necessary information in the raffle entry form at the bottom of the page. The drawing will take place December 16th and the winner will be notified by the contact information provided on the raffle entry form.
OMG!!! another promo manager with their blah-blah-blah....  Undecided

Lol Smiley

It's realy a lot of promo manfgers now. More than new coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello and congratulations on your coin's recent launch. Your coin will find out that as you seek new, more established exchanges, they will want a legal declaration stating your coin isn't a security. We are running a free entry raffle this week where we will produce a security declaration at no financial cost to the project. To enter, please visit our website at https://notasecurity.net and submit the necessary information in the raffle entry form at the bottom of the page. The drawing will take place December 16th and the winner will be notified by the contact information provided on the raffle entry form.
OMG!!! another promo manager with their blah-blah-blah....  Undecided
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Yeah! Gentariums service saves a lot of time. I like it Smiley

Of course, this is a promising service, but the team must each time improve their product and not stop at the achieved
Activity: 46
Yeah! Gentariums service saves a lot of time. I like it Smiley
I just woke up right now.. and saw that the airdrop will be sent right now too. Good news, Devs! Thank you  Roll Eyes
Activity: 135
kind of mess how to position yourself.
That's important, hope you choose the right way man.
You're right, we're trying to refocus Smiley We were going to have a slightly different positioning before we've met our coin reviewer.

HappyVeider, yep. And now we have another instant sharednode hosted by Eset GMN partner

Are you planning  listing on Gentarium? this is a great service
Pages:
Jump to: