Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔥🔥!!!CB paid!! [ANN]ROIyal Coin(ROCO)-POS/MN STABLE ROI-Early Analysis🔥🔥🌟 - page 11. (Read 17957 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
In the next days we'll start some games in Discord.
Don't miss them and join our server!

Can you even hint what kind of games? Quizzes?
Activity: 143
LOL , girls cars and alcohol - that's all i need  Grin
Activity: 65
Don't fall in for pretty girls messaging you there with promises of money, lol
lmao
btw this version of spam is better than all the usual spam  Grin
Activity: 83
I wouldn't say POW gives value by itself. Yes, there'll be some "zero level" price, bound to electricity cost, but it won't save an altcoin from falling bitterly if the developers came out only to make some quick money. Same thing with POS.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
PoS is similar to the PoW. But with proof-of-stake coins I don't need to pay a huge bills for electricity, rent and many more... and I like it!

But PoS coin is great only if they do have good market value. So with this coin, I hope they are not like other altcoins who have good price only at the start of listing. But later on, the price continues to decline until no more buy order. That scenario is more than possible if the project is created with no real intentions of staying long in crypto.
Don't fall in for pretty girls messaging you there with promises of money, lol

Sounds interesting, thank you. This is an opportunity for me to finally register at discord. lol  Grin
copper member
Activity: 98
BTC is 3650$. all alts in dump. good time to invest Cool
Wow, the market is red right now. Shocked
I need some BTC at 3k$ to buy ROCO MN and some other coins  Roll Eyes
hey, in what date normal rewards will start?

after 17 500 block. if I counted correctly - 15 december
Activity: 143
hey, in what date normal rewards will start?
PoS is similar to the PoW. But with proof-of-stake coins I don't need to pay a huge bills for electricity, rent and many more... and I like it!
Not a very fortunate time for a release, I should admit.
Extreme depression and terrific amounts of scam -the team really must present its work as something useful.
They are smart enough though not to have made a mineable coin these times Cheesy
Judging by the wallet design, this coin is a fork of XDNA.
This means at least that the code is well optimized from some legacy bugs of PIVX and Dash.
However XDNA is currently a POW/MN coin... so we shall see if the POS part is optimized as well.
I wish I had spare 0.4 BTC but I was caught in Raven at 900+ sat, so can't dump itwith such loss, lol.

I'm also waiting for RVN price to return
Activity: 9
This means at least that the code is well optimized from some legacy bugs of PIVX and Dash.
However XDNA is currently a POW/MN coin... so we shall see if the POS part is optimized as well.
I wish I had spare 0.4 BTC but I was caught in Raven at 900+ sat, so can't dump itwith such loss, lol.

Yeah. Many people bought RVN at high price.
I’m one of them too Sad
Hi.
The full start of the rewards will begin on 17500 block, yes? But if I buy a master node, can I run it right now? Just wanna be ready for a normal block-rewards
Sure, you can launch the node and as the block height reaches 17501, the rewards will activate Smiley

By the way......

These are the rewards in terms of ROI Smiley

looks impressive
Pages:
Jump to: