Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 53. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
June 02, 2014, 05:53:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
June 02, 2014, 05:34:56 AM
is it possibble to mine with the new wallet because nothing happenned when i type "mintpennies true" , i get no hashes

Wallet mine with CPU. You can check is it mining by task manager. It should be cpu load more then 50% by piggibank process.
But it is no sense. Becase you can get only 1 CENT for block.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 02, 2014, 04:40:42 AM
is it possibble to mine with the new wallet because nothing happenned when i type "mintpennies true" , i get no hashes

save coins in wallet, and you can mine 0.3% stake after 30 days.  POW seems not worthy for it currently.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
June 02, 2014, 04:29:48 AM
Activity: 73
June 01, 2014, 10:12:19 PM
Cent is rising up at Ecoinfund, transfer and trade is fine.
http://www.ecoinfund.com/market=57
 Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 14
June 01, 2014, 09:45:10 PM
my wallet starts fine and its synced (v0.10.3.3-unk-abe) but i transfer coins and they dont get here!!is this the coin ??

https://www.swisscex.com/market/CENT_DOGE

the amount shouldn't be over 1bln before June 10th according to Rozu.

sow you can buy it but you can't move it ,hummmm very trust worthy ,swisscex says is all good and transferred and nothing gets here
Activity: 48
June 01, 2014, 09:07:28 PM
my wallet starts fine and its synced (v0.10.3.3-unk-abe) but i transfer coins and they dont get here!!is this the coin ??

the amount shouldn't be over 1bln before June 10th according to Rozu.
copper member
Activity: 14
June 01, 2014, 06:51:59 PM

Activity: 112
May 31, 2014, 04:04:35 AM
nice to see that

Hello everyone.I have a  friend, he want to make a penny coin community.All integrals, gold  in this communityis is uesd by cents .cents between community and wallet can free circulation.
Activity: 42
May 31, 2014, 01:56:23 AM
hi, Beoga, no fee may be a good feature, i know many people think that Pennies has huge amount of coins, that is bad for investors , but if Pennies can be usable, no decimal and huge amount may be a good feature too.

we need to let Pennies has some good features different from other main crypto-currency

Thank you, Rozu, for your work.
Some time ago I have suggested in old The_Catman topic the idea of putting in fees for transaction and destroying those. It is implemented in some other coins.
This will balanced Pennies and restrict the burst of money supply.
The fee may be 100000 CENTs. Or may be some %, or may be something else.
We should think about that.
This good characteristics of the cents,Make it circulated on the Internet more convenient。I have a development site to a friend。He thought as the base currency on his website with Cents.
Activity: 42
May 31, 2014, 01:44:29 AM
Hello everyone.I have a  friend, he want to make a penny coin community.All integrals, gold  in this communityis is uesd by cents .cents between community and wallet can free circulation.
Activity: 86
May 30, 2014, 11:37:36 AM
yes, i also think a huge amount and no decimal is good

hi, Beoga, no fee may be a good feature, i know many people think that Pennies has huge amount of coins, that is bad for investors , but if Pennies can be usable, no decimal and huge amount may be a good feature too.

we need to let Pennies has some good features different from other main crypto-currency

Some time ago I have suggested in old The_Catman topic the idea of putting in fees for transaction and destroying those. It is implemented in some other coins.
Activity: 107
May 30, 2014, 06:05:36 AM
Agreed 100% with your theories.
There are currently 12.8 million bitcoins.  That would then be 1.28 quadrillion Satoshis, or 26 Satoshis to every Penny (CENT)

Activity: 31
May 30, 2014, 05:31:01 AM
Hi Rozu thanks for doing a great job on keeping the wallets up to date.If you need advertisement for the coin i will gladly build a couple of sites.Advertisement is a must have for any coins.I have a good amount of the centcoins at stake to.I am just starting to mine coins.But i know SEO and social marketing.
May 30, 2014, 05:12:05 AM

May 30, 2014, 05:02:14 AM
hi, rockyram, scrypt-jane use CPU specified code, could you please try to run another scrypt-jane based coin like Yacoin? if Yacoin can not run in your computer, it must be the scrypt-jane code does not fit your CPU.

if you give me your CPU information, i will try to fix it if i have a chance to get your same CPU.

could you please describe what problem you meet? can't sync ,can't startup, or other issue?

the new wallet 10.3.3 also not working in my system ...

when i open my wallet, shows this error message,

this is my system error or wallet error
Activity: 33
May 30, 2014, 04:25:38 AM
died is better
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
May 30, 2014, 03:38:57 AM
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mycoin.bitbank.com
May 29, 2014, 08:05:52 PM
Cent is the only one "no decimals, no micro units" coin
So,I think some idea maybe ……LOL

PS:
satosi is the micro units
1 BTC=100000000 satosi(BTC)
1 LTC=100000000 satosi(LTC)
……
Any other coin
1 COIN=100000000 satosi(coin)
……
1 cent=1 satosi(CENT)
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
May 29, 2014, 07:49:40 PM
Nickel will look like a new coin, but run in the main chain with Pennies,  if you have 100 CENT when using Pennies, and you import your CENT private key into Nickel client, then Nickel client will show you have 20 Nickel.

user A using Pennies transfers 100 CENT to user B using Nickel, user B will receive 20 Nickel.

i will consider how to divide later, i'm creating a new coin named as Nickel just for estimating workload of division.

it will be released after June 10 when 10.3.3 proved stable.

all can test Nickel to check whether it can work well together with CENT, if it works well, we can discuss how to divide, it's easy to implement then.

Use both ideas! If you are creating new coin let is divide it by 10 or 100 ...

How will it work with CENT exactly ?

This is very nice idea but you should think about how many times it should be divide. 5 is enough ? Maybe better 10? In future in some months we can do one more coin on the same blockchain and can divide it by 100 ? If someone will send 20 nickels to user with piggy wallet , he will get 100 cents or is it working in one way ? We should to think about nice website and promote new coin, not everyone need to now it is on cent blockchain. If coin will be good it can bring more value for cent.
Pages:
Jump to: