Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 55. (Read 114987 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2014, 08:38:35 AM
i remember reading somewhere you can contact them to get the cent back.

yeah done that a few times. gave them addresses months ago but still nothing.  i get the feeling they lost all the cent and are now hoping that everyone forgets about it  Undecided  But the wallet has been updated, and other exchanges added it, and even the transaction limit was removed so they can't use that as an excuse anymore for not giving back the coins they are withholding from their users.

Have you sent a support ticket about it?

by now i've sent support ticket about the support ticket about the support tickets regarding my pennies? Cheesy

hopefully they are aware of this new wallet and are simply waiting for the hard fork, but i find it very suspect that they removed the coin from balances page.   Undecided
Same here, opened a ticket already 3 months ago. They keep promising to fix it, but nothing happens. What can we do? The only thing I can think of is spam BigVern's twitter account  Cheesy

I wouldn't mind if he just came out and said it's all gone.. well the cent ne ways.  I knew what I was playing with when I was buying them and fully expected them to competely collapse.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
May 28, 2014, 08:03:29 AM

yeah done that a few times. gave them addresses months ago but still nothing.  i get the feeling they lost all the cent and are now hoping that everyone forgets about it  Undecided  But the wallet has been updated, and other exchanges added it, and even the transaction limit was removed so they can't use that as an excuse anymore for not giving back the coins they are withholding from their users.

by now i've sent support ticket about the support ticket about the support tickets regarding my pennies? Cheesy

hopefully they are aware of this new wallet and are simply waiting for the hard fork, but i find it very suspect that they removed the coin from balances page.   Undecided
Same here, opened a ticket already 3 months ago. They keep promising to fix it, but nothing happens. What can we do? The only thing I can think of is spam BigVern's twitter account  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
May 28, 2014, 07:39:00 AM
Who can explain what is going on with money supply?
Why in March there were approximately 43 000 000 000 000 pennies, but now more then 49 000 000 000 000?!
Activity: 112
May 28, 2014, 05:22:54 AM
ok
hi, 455ss, i appreciate you would like to come to help me. there are still a lot of development work to do to make Pennies more valuable. for example, i want to build a reward system API for game app or website, then Pennies community can persuade app publisher or web owner to use Pennies-Reward-System to promote their app or website.

about development document
All crypto-currency is derived from Bitcoin, so you can see Bitcoin's API development for help. I always get the answer from
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki

about sourcecode
if you first touch the sourcecode, you can see the processMessage function in the main.cpp, you can see all message transfer between two peers.

about API development
which thing do you want to do? do you just want to help me to find bugs from Pennies, or want to use Pennies' API to build a new software?

dear rozu,I am also a software programmer.But I only have two years of work experience and  my native language is Chinese。Although I on pennise is full of hopes,but My English is poor.I want to learn some pennies's API development.Can you give me some Suggestions or help.
I am sorry Rozu.i don't underStand C++.my first laugevage is c#.but i will bulid a asp.net website to extend pennies.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 28, 2014, 03:59:11 AM
hi, 455ss, i appreciate you would like to come to help me. there are still a lot of development work to do to make Pennies more valuable. for example, i want to build a reward system API for game app or website, then Pennies community can persuade app publisher or web owner to use Pennies-Reward-System to promote their app or website.

about development document
All crypto-currency is derived from Bitcoin, so you can see Bitcoin's API development for help. I always get the answer from
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki

about sourcecode
if you first touch the sourcecode, you can see the processMessage function in the main.cpp, you can see all message transfer between two peers.

about API development
which thing do you want to do? do you just want to help me to find bugs from Pennies, or want to use Pennies' API to build a new software?

dear rozu,I am also a software programmer.But I only have two years of work experience and  my native language is Chinese。Although I on pennise is full of hopes,but My English is poor.I want to learn some pennies's API development.Can you give me some Suggestions or help.
I am sorry Rozu.i don't underStand C++.my first laugevage is c#.but i will bulid a asp.net website to extend pennies.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
May 27, 2014, 10:08:26 PM

yeah done that a few times. gave them addresses months ago but still nothing.  i get the feeling they lost all the cent and are now hoping that everyone forgets about it  Undecided  But the wallet has been updated, and other exchanges added it, and even the transaction limit was removed so they can't use that as an excuse anymore for not giving back the coins they are withholding from their users.

hopefully they are aware of this new wallet and are simply waiting for the hard fork, but i find it very suspect that they removed the coin from balances page.   Undecided
Activity: 49
May 27, 2014, 08:11:23 PM

Activity: 112
May 27, 2014, 08:07:22 PM
you should send transaction over 1 billion after June 10, after that, your transaction will be accepted and the wallet will not crash.
has anyone had luck sending transactions over 1 bil?
i first tested a 500 cent send with the new wallet. it worked.
after that, i tried to send 6bil, the wallet crashed.
I reopened it, the cent is gone, but it doesn't show anything sent under history.

The receiver has not recieved that cent either

edit: nevermind, i did repairwallet and it's back, and i meant bil not tril
legendary
May 27, 2014, 03:33:57 PM

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
May 27, 2014, 03:23:06 PM
i'm developing a new Faucet.

Accepted donation.

PGHYsotNvC2Ye4935F8TJdEXdgw6Z2XRBe
Activity: 35
May 27, 2014, 03:07:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2014, 02:25:37 PM
I can no access my pennis on cryptsy Sad.. sad panda.
legendary
May 27, 2014, 02:24:13 PM
whats happening with cryptsy?  are they going to update and give everyone their cents back?  they already removed the name so its blank above the number of CENT that were in account.  can only be seen on dashboard.

Is cryptsy really that bad they would try to steal from its users their pennies?  Shocked
Activity: 35
May 27, 2014, 02:13:57 PM
has anyone had luck sending transactions over 1 bil?
i first tested a 500 cent send with the new wallet. it worked.
after that, i tried to send 6bil, the wallet crashed.
I reopened it, the cent is gone, but it doesn't show anything sent under history.

The receiver has not recieved that cent either

edit: nevermind, i did repairwallet and it's back, and i meant bil not tril
Activity: 48
May 27, 2014, 12:28:22 PM
It works well.

Release 10.3.3

Feature:
1. remove the limitation of 1 billion, the effect date is June 10 00:00:00 2014 UTC
2. introduce concurrent sync, will sync faster than before. if you want to open concurrent sync, you can start the client with parameter:-concurrentsync=10, it means the client will sync simultaneously from 10 IPs.
3. optimize the mechanism of IP selection, just relay good IP, then client will sync faster than before.
4. restrict the burst of money supply, entice more client to participate in the Pennies' network.  in the version of 10.3.2/10.2.1, you will get 1% interest if you put your coin offline for 100 days and then mine the stake. in the new version, you will get 0.3% at most even if the coin is older than 30 days, it means you should better mine your stake in 30 days.

source
https://github.com/Rozu/Pennies/archive/10.3.3-src.zip

windows-qt
https://github.com/Rozu/pennies_release/archive/10.3.3.zip

Upgrade from 10.2.1
1. Backup wallet.dat
2. remove the folder of %APPDATA%/Pennies
3. startup piggybank.exe
4. after synced, copy the wallet.dat to the folder of Pennies, restart piggybank.exe

Upgrade from 10.3.2
 just start the new client, no need to re-sync

Important Note
  10.3.3 will run different chain from 10.3.2/10.2.1 after June 10 00:00:00 2014 UTC, please upgrade your client before that time.
Activity: 73
May 27, 2014, 09:49:35 AM
Hey, friends, ecoinfund will soon launch a series of activities about giveaway cent. This is the ecoinfund qq group:140563293
From what I can see, ecoinfund.com is already down for days,... without any warning or whatever. Doesn't seem very legit. Same goes for ox-trade, same user interface and code, tries to convince buying CENTSQW, and only after that you can see trading is DISABLED.
Scammers or extreme noobs. I'd stay away.

ECoinFund is supporter of CENT, some people want to buy or sell, the exchange is not intervention.
In addition, ox' UI and js are secretly copied from ecoinfund, but they have no way to copy the core code, I think that ox exchange is a liar station. I hope you do not buy CENTSQW.
Activity: 9
May 27, 2014, 07:37:29 AM
I agree with this opinoin
Activity: 77
May 27, 2014, 05:35:54 AM
Hey, friends, ecoinfund will soon launch a series of activities about giveaway cent. This is the ecoinfund qq group:140563293
From what I can see, ecoinfund.com is already down for days,... without any warning or whatever. Doesn't seem very legit. Same goes for ox-trade, same user interface and code, tries to convince buying CENTSQW, and only after that you can see trading is DISABLED.
Scammers or extreme noobs. I'd stay away.
Activity: 328
May 27, 2014, 04:51:33 AM
Release 10.3.3

Feature:
1. remove the limitation of 1 billion, the effect date is June 10 00:00:00 2014 UTC
2. introduce concurrent sync, will sync faster than before. if you want to open concurrent sync, you can start the client with parameter:-concurrentsync=10, it means the client will sync simultaneously from 10 IPs.
3. optimize the mechanism of IP selection, just relay good IP, then client will sync faster than before.
4. restrict the burst of money supply, entice more client to participate in the Pennies' network.  in the version of 10.3.2/10.2.1, you will get 1% interest if you put your coin offline for 100 days and then mine the stake. in the new version, you will get 0.3% at most even if the coin is older than 30 days, it means you should better mine your stake in 30 days.

source
https://github.com/Rozu/Pennies/archive/10.3.3-src.zip

windows-qt
https://github.com/Rozu/pennies_release/archive/10.3.3.zip

Upgrade from 10.2.1
1. Backup wallet.dat
2. remove the folder of %APPDATA%/Pennies
3. startup piggybank.exe
4. after synced, copy the wallet.dat to the folder of Pennies, restart piggybank.exe

Upgrade from 10.3.2
 just start the new client, no need to re-sync

Important Note
  10.3.3 will run different chain from 10.3.2/10.2.1 after June 10 00:00:00 2014 UTC, please upgrade your client before that time.

Thanks a lot for your amazing work. SWISSCEX is running now 10.3.3
We will reenable withdrawal after June 10 00:00:00 2014 UTC
Activity: 726
May 27, 2014, 04:37:41 AM
Everyone have too much CENT. Rate too low.
Pages:
Jump to: