Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 57. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
May 21, 2014, 09:22:05 PM
dear rozu,
i can't download the cent wallet from google apk market, could u add a new way to let me download the apk?
many thx...
Activity: 112
May 21, 2014, 11:26:03 AM
release of 10.3.3 will be delayed, it can not be released on Friday,  hope it will be released before next Monday. there are some issues found while testing.
May 21, 2014, 11:23:20 AM
the amount of cents per click will be adjusted later.

from admob stats, there are 3740 clicks totally, $4.3 earnings.

once earnings hit $100, i will buy cents from exchange no matter what the price is, wish it will make the price of cent higher than now.

i earned 14000cents by seeing android wallet's ads one day,but i get 1000000cents from a website per 24 hours .this makes me no interest clike ads in android wallet.please up cents's number  by seeing ads in android's wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 21, 2014, 10:04:34 AM
i earned 14000cents by seeing android wallet's ads one day,but i get 1000000cents from a website per 24 hours .this makes me no interest clike ads in android wallet.please up cents's number  by seeing ads in android's wallet.
May 20, 2014, 09:02:34 AM
i'm still busy testing 10.3.3 now, feel free to talk about Pennies.
Activity: 73
May 20, 2014, 12:06:56 AM
deposit and withdrawal all fine at ecoinfund
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
May 19, 2014, 03:25:27 PM
I think it's appropriate, no need to be modified,
As you may know, PENNIES / CENT are not dividable to 8 decimal places like the majority of ALT currencies. One coin is one coin.pennies coin is scarce.

If someday came CENT trading on satoshis 0.00000012 BTC, its market cap would be higher than the BTC itself.
49278912001089 anyone really believe that not too many?
I'm sure all of us would love to return some day trading in CENT / BTC market, but with the current amount of existing currencies is going to be almost impossible to get.
Now we have a great DEV and CENT community is back alive thanks to him, I think it's the perfect place to discuss all these issues time and each brings their opinions and ideas because I have the feeling that Rozu is able to convert them to reality.
regards
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
May 19, 2014, 11:52:29 AM
Hi, All, if all care about the huge amount of Pennies, I can create a five-cent coin named as Nickel.
Nickel and Pennies can run together, Your Pennies can be used in Nickel, if you have 100 CENT, it means you have 20 Nickel naturally.
if all agree with it, i will do it after i finish the version 10.3.3

this idea might be interesting ...

Suddenly, we are left with a notably different currency. I like this.

Good work Rozu.
May 19, 2014, 10:26:50 AM
Thanks for your reply, i will try to release 10.3.3 on Friday and then you can test whether i have fixed the issue.

Hi

Yes we disabled withdrawal for cent until 10.3.3 will be released. Because our wallet crashed every time we made a withdrawal.
We would like to apologize for the developed circumstances.

Kind regards

SWISSCEX Team
May 19, 2014, 10:11:01 AM
hi, Petr1fied, nice to see you again Smiley

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that my CENT block crawler and faucet are back online with the latest version after a month of being MIA.

Keep up the good work Rozu.  Grin
Activity: 86
May 19, 2014, 09:45:56 AM
i think so as well

As you may know, PENNIES / CENT are not dividable to 8 decimal places like the majority of ALT currencies. One coin is one coin.pennies coin is scarce.
ok, feel free to discuss how the interest fit now

Hi, All, if all care about the huge amount of Pennies, I can create a five-cent coin named as Nickel.
Nickel and Pennies can run together, Your Pennies can be used in Nickel, if you have 100 CENT, it means you have 20 Nickel naturally.

I'm trying to release 10.3.3 this Friday, the feature including:
1. removal the limitation of 1 billion. it will take effect two weeks after 10.3.3 released.
2. concurrent sync, will sync faster than before.
3. optimize the mechanism of IP selection, just relay good IP, then client will sync faster than before.
4. restrict the burst of money supply, entice more client to participate in the Pennies' network.  in the current version, you will get 1% interest if you put your coin offline for 100 days and then mine the stake. in the new version, you will get 0.3% at most even if the coin is older than 30 days, it means you should better mine your stake in 30 days.

10.3.3 is hard to test, i'm busy testing now, if i encounter some exception when testing, the release date will delay 2-4 days
谢谢你对便士币做出的贡献。thanks you for pennies. but i think this interest is too high! 1% per 100 days ,it means cent's number will Increase 4%。This is beyond the currency depreciation rate。
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
May 19, 2014, 08:34:14 AM
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that my CENT block crawler and faucet are back online with the latest version after a month of being MIA.

Keep up the good work Rozu.  Grin
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
May 19, 2014, 08:32:33 AM
Hi

Yes we disabled withdrawal for cent until 10.3.3 will be released. Because our wallet crashed every time we made a withdrawal.
We would like to apologize for the developed circumstances.

Kind regards

SWISSCEX Team
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
PENNIES
May 19, 2014, 08:32:16 AM

1. removal the limitation of 1 billion. it will take effect two weeks after 10.3.3 released.
3. optimize the mechanism of IP selection, just relay good IP, then client will sync faster than before.
4. restrict the burst of money supply, entice more client to participate in the Pennies' network.  in the current version, you will get 1% interest if you put your coin offline for 100 days and then mine the stake. in the new version, you will get 0.3% at most even if the coin is older than 30 days, it means you should better mine your stake in 30 days.

10.3.3 is hard to test, i'm busy testing now, if i encounter some exception when testing, the release date will delay 2-4 days
谢谢你对便士币做出的贡献。thanks you for pennies. but i think this interest is too high! 1% per 100 days ,it means cent's number will Increase 4%。This is beyond the currency depreciation rate。
May 19, 2014, 07:51:10 AM
hi, 455ss, txid is the only way to confirm whether coin has been sent or not.
first, make sure your Android wallet has been fully synced, the identifier of fully synced is that you can see the number of coin what you own, otherwise you will see the notice: Synchronizing with network.
second, make sure swisscex can withdraw now, swisscex once reported a issue to me, and i told him i would fix the bug in 10.3.3, then he told me he would close withdraw until i release 10.3.3, if you have any withdraw problem, could you please contact swisscex?  

about the bug, could you please send the email to me, android wallet will notice you to send the issue email to me when it restart, you just need to click the report button, when i receive the email, i will check what the problem is and fix it ASAP.

hi, 455ss, please check your tansaction id at:
http://cent-pennies.com/blockchain/block_crawler.php

check whether the transaction has been submitted.

I sent 1000000 cents from swisscex to my android wallet,but my android wallet not saved Cents? why ?
The question is there is not TXID.I think this android wallet's blockchain not links swisscex's blockchain.this android wallet have bugs. For exemple ,firstly : the android wallet will close auto when Ad. 200 cents come. secondly:the android wallet will close auto when i changes address's name.
thanks your reply.good luck to you.
May 19, 2014, 06:50:53 AM

May 19, 2014, 06:42:45 AM
hi, 455ss, txid is the only way to confirm whether coin has been sent or not.
first, make sure your Android wallet has been fully synced, the identifier of fully synced is that you can see the number of coin what you own, otherwise you will see the notice: Synchronizing with network.
second, make sure swisscex can withdraw now, swisscex once reported a issue to me, and i told him i would fix the bug in 10.3.3, then he told me he would close withdraw until i release 10.3.3, if you have any withdraw problem, could you please contact swisscex?  

about the bug, could you please send the email to me, android wallet will notice you to send the issue email to me when it restart, you just need to click the report button, when i receive the email, i will check what the problem is and fix it ASAP.

I sent 1000000 cents from swisscex to my android wallet,but my android wallet not saved Cents? why ?
The question is there is not TXID.I think this android wallet's blockchain not links swisscex's blockchain.this android wallet have bugs. For exemple ,firstly : the android wallet will close auto when Ad. 200 cents come. secondly:the android wallet will close auto when i changes address's name.
May 19, 2014, 06:28:47 AM

May 19, 2014, 06:14:51 AM

May 19, 2014, 04:32:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: