Pages:
Author

Topic: CENTRA CTR SCAM - Founders Arrested - page 4. (Read 13608 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
Here's an active development, the founders are back with a new shady project created to make you lose money:

PHANTOM – Scalable, Interoperable, Private Smart Contracts ran by centra tech

The funny thing is IMO the BS they are launching now is what the project should have originally been launched as.  An unbranded cryptocard with no bells and whistles, phony promises, celebrity endorsements, that is run by average joes and done offshore and will only work in the 3rd world.  But because that wouldnt have raised $32m they decided to scam everyone and promise things they had no right to promise, so now they go to jail
Activity: 221
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 06:30:07 AM
Here's an active development, the founders are back with a new shady project created to make you lose money:

PHANTOM – Scalable, Interoperable, Private Smart Contracts ran by centra tech
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 08, 2018, 05:53:03 AM
I really loved the centra scam and I heard that the founder of centra has died and I think it is a terrible tragedy and could have spread to some other ico and eventually made ico business image to be bad.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 05:20:47 AM
Oh man.. I have lost all my investments and it will never go up again after the decision of delisting. I have invested 3 Ethereum in this project and the i have lost them all. Unfortunately i was late enough to sell earlier.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
July 01, 2018, 02:24:51 PM
Finally, vindication has come for members of this community who stuck by their guns and called out CTR for what it was; a scam.

Also, never trust celebrity endorsement: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

CTR tokens are now in freefall: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60

Thanks for that info, I am glad I did not get in but feel bad for the ones who did. Hearing that the foundersxare locked away is a bit relief and maybe a chance for the investors to get there money back?
Activity: 65
July 01, 2018, 02:00:31 PM
Scammers have no place in the cryptocurrency industry. I hope this case will serve as a lesson for all those who want to create an ICO only for their own enrichment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 23, 2018, 09:20:11 AM
That's gonna be a hardfall for an ICO that seems to be promising since the start until it was listed on the market. Unexpectedly, it turned to be just a scam and it fall to almost 80% of its market price in just about 24 hours and now it's nowhere to be found in coinmarketcap. Hope everyone has learned a lesson to always be careful of what they're into.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 07:38:25 AM
It's incredible. I have invested over 2k into this coin. What a scam!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 05:33:53 AM
It was a shame about centra, I liked the plan, and whilst I didnt buy in the ICO, I did pick some up in December before Jans pump.

Unfortunately i still hold those coins, I missed the news and as such have just deleted them from my portfolio tracker instead lol.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 04:56:42 AM
They endorse a celebrity, take a photo session with excellent style, selling a great name of blockchain so we believe them then they run away with investor money. Which happy will they get? Damned  the scammer
June 23, 2018, 04:47:33 AM
So unfortunate who hold the coin. This is result by greedy dev. The only safe way is use you brain every make a bussiness with them. Don' t use feeling
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
It is great to hear about this! There are many other scam coins out there, which deserve the same.At the same time, I feel sorry for the holders,but I believe it was obvious it is a scam.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 03:35:39 AM
It is a pity investors who participated in this project, many of my friends lost a lot of money. It's good that I did not invest in it, I felt that there was something not good.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 12:05:07 AM
I got dupped to this project. I had 3 grand in it  Angry

It was a scam project because actually they don't have any relationship with the banks in order to issue to the card. Actually they don't have any real product for the development just they are scaming the people by showing wrong calculation. That's why the coin is dumping in the market.
Activity: 28
June 22, 2018, 10:59:11 PM
I got dupped to this project. I had 3 grand in it  Angry
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 10:32:49 PM
I am sad that CTR eventually became a scam, I still remember buying about 1 btc in livecoin when the price is more than 30k satoshi, the thing that made me interested to bought CTR because their ad star is the best boxer of the world, he is "Floyd Mayweather Jr."
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 22, 2018, 08:50:05 PM
The last time I bought this shit coin is on January when the price is in ATH. Luckily I sold all CTR in the afternoon, after someone message me about centra is scam and I need to get out of this coin if I have more time.

So whoever message me on telegram. Thank you for your kindness. You save my life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 22, 2018, 08:44:46 PM
I bought into the Centra hype too but luckily only a small position that I can afford to lose. There are bound to be some scam ICOs from time to time so not betting too much money on any single ICO is important for risk management.
copper member
Activity: 304
June 22, 2018, 08:24:06 PM
I invested a bit in Arisebank.

They looked credible.
Sometime it's not the ones who are flashing that have most integrity.

Anyway, those are suppose to be start-up.
Its often hard to believe a start-up can get that much $ just for publicity... 
Activity: 24
June 22, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
Didnt Chase Zimmerman promote Centra? Is he under water too? Was this really all just a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: