Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉[CFNP] ▄■▀■▄🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Signature Campaign, Member+ {Funds Escrow} - page 10. (Read 22143 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Welcome back and a good news for all of us.

Thanks Boss, as always for making things great and updated.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
Thanks @CryptopreneuBrainboss for the good work so far, ThankGod for the quick recovery of the lightlord, I'm happy that we are back again to continue promoting Bitvest.

Hello @CryptopreneuBrainboss, I want to change my wallet address, there are some negative things am experiencing from the old address,

Old address: bc1qf6cvu62taks5w68sn607p8hjxxe5yf4wqe895r

Newaddress: bc1qywyyk28nsktr2hwka4vw4w7mj0x747kjn2uca9

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Update: Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

Wallet has been refilled and the campaign is back on track, the new week will start from Sunday 18th February, 2024 12:00 PM forum time. All participants that wish to retain their slots in the campaign has up-to Sunday to rewear their signature, personal texts and avatar because all those not wearring any of this by Sunday will be removed from campaign.

Ps: All outstanding debts will be cleared before the resumptions date, Sunday 18th Feb, 2024.

Regards,
Brainboss.

Welcome the back @CryptopreneurBrainboss to Bitvest.io, we are happy to see that.

Cheer,
Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

Wallet has been refilled and the campaign is back on track, the new week will start from Sunday 18th February, 2024 12:00 PM forum time. All participants that wish to retain their slots in the campaign has up-to Sunday to rewear their signature, personal texts and avatar because all those not wearring any of this by Sunday will be removed from campaign.

Ps: All outstanding debts will be cleared before the resumptions date, Sunday 18th Feb, 2024.

Regards,
Brainboss.
Wow very good news. I already wear the signature & Avatar  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 539

Regards,
Brainboss.

Welcome back on track Boss, we appreciate your effective management and prompt update.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

Regards,
Brainboss.
Activity: 966
Merit: 276
Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:
I have noticed that the escrow wallet has been refilled.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
You don't need to be faster than your shadow. You have a good manager that will definitely give updates on what is going on. It would have been best for you to wait for the manager to give updates concerning everything.
I only posted the wallet being refilled that is being shown to public. Did you happen to see any updates I posted about the project's progress? Did I announce the continuation of the project? What are you talking about?
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
I have noticed that the escrow wallet has been refilled.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
You don't need to be faster than your shadow. You have a good manager that will definitely give updates on what is going on. It would have been best for you to wait for the manager to give updates concerning everything.
Activity: 966
Merit: 276
I have noticed that the escrow wallet has been refilled.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
Update: Don't make any further posts while wearing the signature with hopes of getting paid as the campaign is paused indefinitely, even if the campaign was to resume we'll only account for last week payment and not any further posts made from this week.

Thank you @CryptopreneurBrainboss. I will remove my signature for now.
Let's hope the campaign resumes soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 154
Ps: Campaign is temporary pause due to lack of funds to cover for this week payment. Immediately the wallet is refilled, the campaign will continue but for now you can remove signature and avatar and try your luck somewhere else. If the campaign was to resume, all posts for the week will be counted but for now I'm waiting on a feedbacks from Lightlord.

Regards,
Brainboss.

Update: Don't make any further posts while wearing the signature with hopes of getting paid as the campaign is paused indefinitely, even if the campaign was to resume we'll only account for last week payment and not any further posts made from this week.

Lightlord has reached out (during the week) but there's no guarantee when the wallets is going to be top up so you can remove your signature and avatar as no further posts will be accounted for.
Hello there,

I apologize for the delays, I was sick with covid for a bit there, so wasn't online as much.

I am going to top off the wallets shortly

Regards
Lightlord
thanks for the update @CryptopreneurBrainboss , I will do as you just said. Though this campaign is my first but still working with you was epic and I wish to work with you more in the nearest future. So ones the campaign resume I would put on my campaign back and I hope light lord get better and more healthier soon.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Ps: Campaign is temporary pause due to lack of funds to cover for this week payment. Immediately the wallet is refilled, the campaign will continue but for now you can remove signature and avatar and try your luck somewhere else. If the campaign was to resume, all posts for the week will be counted but for now I'm waiting on a feedbacks from Lightlord.

Regards,
Brainboss.

Lightlord has reached out (during the week) but there's no guarantee when the wallets is going to be top up so you can remove your signature and avatar as no further posts will be accounted for.
Hello there,

I apologize for the delays, I was sick with covid for a bit there, so wasn't online as much.

I am going to top off the wallets shortly

Regards
Lightlord
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
Mate, this forum is where to learn things about bitcoin. If the Bidvest signature campaign is on hold, that does not stop you from making a post on the forum.
I don't think you are getting me right. Please check my statement. I said I will continue the making post without fund in the escrow wallet. I never said I will not continue. Please read carefully before commenting.
Activity: 294
Merit: 168
but for now you can remove signature and avatar and try your luck somewhere else. If the campaign was to resume, all posts for the week will be counted but for now I'm waiting on a feedbacks from Lightlord.
Hello sir brainboss, I wish to continue campaign even without fund in the escrow wallet. Because for now there is no place I can be hired with a member rank if lightlord fund the wallet or not, I will not hold anybody responsible.

I want to use the medium to also inform you that I have reviewed week 16 payment. Thank
Mate, this forum is where to learn things about bitcoin. If the Bidvest signature campaign is on hold, that does not stop you from making a post on the forum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
but for now you can remove signature and avatar and try your luck somewhere else. If the campaign was to resume, all posts for the week will be counted but for now I'm waiting on a feedbacks from Lightlord.
Hello sir brainboss, I wish to continue campaign even without fund in the escrow wallet. Because for now there is no place I can be hired with a member rank if lightlord fund the wallet or not, I will not hold anybody responsible.

I want to use the medium to also inform you that I have reviewed week 16 payment. Thank
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Week 16 payments has been processed.

The payment delay was intentional to wait on a feedback but I can't keep you guys waiting any longer therefore we just have to pause and wait on a positive feedback to continue.

Regards,
Brainboss.

thanks @CryptopreneurBrainboss, Week 16 payment received, we hope @lightlord deposit escrow wallet as soon as possible. but your side is cleared for a campaign manager.
Goodluck mate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 168
Week 16 payment received, thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss
Activity: 196
Merit: 123
Week 16 payment received, thanks  sir for opportunity
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
Here we go again. I hope Lightlord would top up the wallet sooner.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
Thanks Boss. Payment received and I hope that LL will top up the wallet soon.
Pages:
Jump to: