Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉[CFNP] ▄■▀■▄🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Signature Campaign, Member+ {Funds Escrow} - page 7. (Read 22143 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 154
Week 20 payments will been processed when escrow wallet is refilled.

NEW PAYRATE takes effect from this week, figures will be communicated later in the week.

👉 Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign is Full {CFNP} there's no open slots.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Payment sent: (5% addition for the delay): https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/bf6245ed169a0b0ed5203a070bcb8e904aeac1329806c22d1bf56a97538defc2
I have received week 20 payment, thanks sir for  everything this is indeed exciting. Smiley

Edited: @Marvelman thanks for the correction
Activity: 294
Merit: 168
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

NEW PAYRATE takes effect from this week, figures will be communicated later in the week.

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Payment sent: (5% addition for the delay): https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/bf6245ed169a0b0ed5203a070bcb8e904aeac1329806c22d1bf56a97538defc2
Wow! I appreciate your kindness with the additional 5% no our payment. I have received the week 20 payment, thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss.
Activity: 196
Merit: 123
Week 21 payments received, thanks sir for the opportunity
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258

Thanks @CryptopreneurBrainboss great for handling the project, we see that the payment status is "Pending confirmations". also thanks for the additional 5%.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

Activity: 140
Merit: 63
Hello sir brainboss I want to inform you that I have ranked up to full member, if any slot of full member is available I want to be fixed in. I have worn the signature and avatar of full member thank you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 85

Received 20 weeks payment thank you sir .
CryptopreneurBrainboss is waiting for the Bidvest escrow wallet to be refilled so he can make the week 20 payment. Check your wallet very well to know exactly where the payment you said you received came from. 
I'm sorry, basically I got to know through my payment email notification, because auto sync data is off, I get last week's payment notification, I didn't notice it correctly, so I assumed it was 20 weeks payment, I made such a mistake.
Activity: 294
Merit: 168

CryptopreneurBrainboss is waiting for the Bidvest escrow wallet to be refilled so he can make the week 20 payment. Check your wallet very well to know exactly where the payment you said you received came from. 
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
How is that possible. Have you read this announcement carefully. The @CryptopreneurBrainboss announcement clearly states that you will all receive 20 weeks of payments when the escrow wallet is refilled. Escrow wallet not refilled yet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 137

Are you sure about that? I don't think you did.  At least not yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 85

@CryptopreneurBrainboss sir thanks for providing this information
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
User: CODE200
Position to Apply: Senior member
Posts Start: 1901 including this one
Address: bc1qessusytan4vkfrx063tazrku2z8gpkkh786pzh
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
User: BitcoinSupremo
Position to Apply: Senior member (accepting the pay rate of Senior)
Posts Start: 5300
Address: bc1qky2cg8e6yqt5end3ftaq5sz86lrc4vf368nqqr

G'day! I'm keen on jumping in for the signature campaign, even if it's chockers. Happy to sign up for the Senior pay rate like the last Tier E. Cheers!
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Hii there I am applying for the signature campaign but my post is getting deleted. Can I know the reason why ?

Before you apply for any campaign you should know well whether any slots are available in that campaign.There are no member slots available in this campaign as per your rank. You can see this announcement where @CryptopreneurBrainboss said that only one senior member slot was vacant in his campaign.

👉 We have OPEN SLOTs for only Snr members (tier E), drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hii there I am applying for the signature campaign but my post is getting deleted. Can I know the reason why ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
Thanks for the acceptance. Signature and Avatar updated
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
User: wakier
Position to Apply: senior member
Posts Start: 756
Address: bc1qrf6xnwln6gkgxwye08pcat9c8jlwjp4afv58sj
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Good afternoon sir , sir sorry for the inconvenience, sir I wish to change my wallet address due to the fact that the former wallet is having too much complications.

So I wish change it to this one:.  bc1qgvsm8a2galp0ymhn4xms3vcjfjf4pucgr0x8nm
Hello @Barikui1,

I can not find a personal message in your profile, please follow the campaign rules. please update personal text.

9. Personal Message must be set to: ★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Copy-Paste: ★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Please if am ignorant about anything, please direct me, because I don't actually know how, but I will look to correct it.

friend here's the instruction, follow it carefully then click save changes below right side

Paste this on your personal text inside the box " ★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest! " then click save below change at the bottom.

Activity: 196
Merit: 123
Good afternoon sir , sir sorry for the inconvenience, sir I wish to change my wallet address due to the fact that the former wallet is having too much complications.

So I wish change it to this one:.  bc1qgvsm8a2galp0ymhn4xms3vcjfjf4pucgr0x8nm
Hello @Barikui1,

I can not find a personal message in your profile, please follow the campaign rules. please update personal text.

Campaign Terms
9. Personal Message must be set to: ★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Copy-Paste: ★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Please if am ignorant about anything, please direct me, because I don't actually know how, but I will look to correct it.
Pages:
Jump to: