Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉[CFNP] ▄■▀■▄🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Signature Campaign, Member+ {Funds Escrow} - page 9. (Read 22143 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 122
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
@CryptopreneurBrainboss I have achieved full membership from member rank, if possible please give me full membership.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
User:Ambatman
Position : member
Post starts: 192
BTC Address: bc1p60zj6sd9n33mmeymxph52l2658zfmgu2kl5etexaf9dlpt6eksks3gvvqu
Activity: 420
Merit: 52
User: Nothingtodo
Position to Apply: Member
Post start: 521
Bitcoin Segwit address: bc1qwz70gezazqxdxpcmj53wgqngggu2myu5mwegxs
Activity: 896
Merit: 279
Dear CryptopreneurBrainboss,

Thank you for having me work with you on the Bitvest project since its inception, it has not been anything short of standard but while the campaign was on Pause, I got another slot in another campaign and wish to work with them.

I look forward to working with you in the campaigns to come as I truly enjoyed your transparency and prompt response to situations and concerns.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 540
Press F for Leo
User: Forsyth Jones
Position to Apply: Hero
Posts Start: 1070
Address: bc1q7p9cnu23ca9tn9k63z86y42nktm4mpaz43lkh5
Activity: 168
Merit: 50
Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thank you for accepting me sir. I confirm that every information is accurate on the sheet. I have updated my signature and personal text
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
User: PokerDiceMan
Position to Apply: Hero member
Posts Start: 759
BTC SEGWIT Address: bc1q5cymzydpf9j5y8tpumj9kp29qtghv5tm43qt7e
Activity: 168
Merit: 50
Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
User: teamsherry
Position to Apply: member
Posts Start: 89
Address: bc1qudsr3v4rdrgve70a30m6v8wz7qgyt9d5uentkr

Reapplying
Activity: 358
Merit: 285
User: kuriboh
Position to Apply: Applying for slot E
Posts Start: 329
Address: bc1qzjmk9hgfkdcnckzdf7walw7lawr5008h5s67td
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
User: bitzizzix
Position to Apply: Sr. Member
Posts Start: 6228
Address: bc1q2s030a93csnfp8pusqg442uc4slv9t5nsrxf3d
Activity: 1358
Merit: 374
Username : kriminall
Position to Apply : Senior Member
Posts start : 5329
Bech 32 Adress : bc1qljhvexdkcktdev2enwtjrm9ctm8u75fj7x7x7g

Re apply sir
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 We have OPEN SLOTs for tier E for all ranks, drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.
👉 Campaign is now active.
❌ Users marked removed have been removed from campaign for not wearing the signature and avatar ads on time or have left campaign, spreadsheet will be updated in 24hrs, acceptance and ranking up too.

Regards,
Brainboss.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
Week 17 payments has been processed.

Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign resumes on Sunday 18th 12:00PM Forum time. Nothing has changed as all members retain their slots but if by Sunday your signature and avatar hasn't been updated you'll be removed from campaign.
👉 There's no open slots until spreadsheet has been reviewed on Sunday, don't bother applying until open slots has been announced.
Welcome back, I confirm that I've received the payment. Let's get this long running campaign go ever longer!!!.
Activity: 392
Merit: 330
Welcome back, @CryptopreneurBrainboss! I'm happy to resume our collaboration in promoting Bitvest.

I want to humbly inform you that I have ranked up to Senior Member. If there's an opportunity I would be honored to be considered for the Senior Member position in your campaign. Thanks, Boss
My avatar and signature have been updated accordingly.

Cheers,
Activity: 196
Merit: 123
Week 17 payment received, thanks sir for the opportunity
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
Week 17 payment received, thanks CryptopreneurBrainboss for the potential managerial service, I believe that Bitvest team will fill the wallet with huge amount of BTC that will make the signature campaign to go a long way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 168

👉 Campaign resumes on Sunday 18th 12:00PM Forum time. Nothing has changed as all members retain their slots but if by Sunday your signature and avatar hasn't been updated you'll be removed from campaign.
👉 There's no open slots until spreadsheet has been reviewed on Sunday, don't bother applying until open slots have been announced.
I have received the week 17 payment, thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss for your good work.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

👉 There's no open slots until spreadsheet has been reviewed on Sunday, don't bother applying until open slots has been announced.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
Update: Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

Wallet has been refilled and the campaign is back on track, the new week will start from Sunday 18th February, 2024 12:00 PM forum time. All participants that wish to retain their slots in the campaign has up-to Sunday to rewear their signature, personal texts and avatar because all those not wearring any of this by Sunday will be removed from campaign.

Ps: All outstanding debts will be cleared before the resumptions date, Sunday 18th Feb, 2024.

Regards,
Brainboss.
Welcome back, knew that a full stop is going to happen so I kept it quiet, I will retain my slot on the campaign.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
Welcome back to Bitvest, where's the link for the Avatar? The link on the post is gone, I also wish to retain my spot if that's not a problem and my address is still the same, no changes or amends.

Edit: I just right clicked on the avatar of the other users then downloaded it, no more problem and I should've done that before asking for other things Grin
Pages:
Jump to: