Pages:
Author

Topic: (CFNP) BlockZone Signature Campaign - page 5. (Read 2712 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
March 02, 2020, 05:27:54 PM
Could you please explain the business value of such rules?

Ad visibility/exposure. If a topic takes off most people won't browse through all the posts, and regardless of the topic length, the first 1-3 pages are more likely to be seeing more views. Participants of campaigns with such rules can expect to be watched closely by users and mods alike.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
March 02, 2020, 05:10:47 PM
Username link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/amorejaz-529754
BTC Address:  38fDscY2csdM9SxiSpCGngmvPT24RJ9J1M

@ crypto1010 you didn't put the details that we need to fill

also, the code is not working for me as it seems it exceeds the 4k max char

these last characters are not included in the 4k max - [/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Hey, I see, can you try again, I think it should be fixed now.

- Minimum 5 OP posts (Meaning threads created) every week.
This sounds really too hard requirement.

- Minimum of 5 constructive posts on the first page of a thread.
- Minimum of 10 more constructive posts up to the third page of a thread.
All these 3 rules could be clubbed? Like, I create a topic and I post a reply within 20 replies (within first page) and I again reply on second page. It means I will fulfill all these 3 rules with one post count for each rule?

Total posts required for getting eligible for payment is missing.

It says '10 more' posts aside from the 5 posts that need to be on the first page. So it's a total of 10 + 5 = 15.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
March 02, 2020, 05:02:44 PM
Btctalk name: seleme
Btctalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/seleme-22145
Current post count: 5313
BTC address: 1MkiAjy96XjPkNnJJTvzdZcMLrERsnq2F4

Signature code is not correct and unclosed tabs give error. BTW, the mentioned rules are still unclear.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
March 02, 2020, 04:45:09 PM
This sounds really too hard requirement.

- Minimum of 5 constructive posts on the first page of a thread.
- Minimum of 10 more constructive posts up to the third page of a thread.
All these 3 rules could be clubbed? Like, I create a topic and I post a reply within 20 replies (within first page) and I again reply on second page. It means I will fulfill all these 3 rules with one post count for each rule?

Total posts required for getting eligible for payment is missing.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 02, 2020, 04:33:05 PM
Legendary Member: 0.0045 BTC
Sr. Member: 0.001125 BTC
No Hero spot, mate?
You wrote on signature code "Hero/Legendary", so I guess there should be Hero spot. If you don't accept Hero, better to write "Legendary" only on the title of the first signature code.

Hero/Legendary
Write Legendary only! 
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
March 02, 2020, 04:32:35 PM
Reserved
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
March 02, 2020, 04:30:14 PM
Code:
Message: I am Hhampuz & today is the 2nd of March 2020. This is to confirm that I am in control of the address that will hold the funds for this campaign.

Address: 1PEFDHv2auXesteoFGRhxc2SPBqjYbNK56

Signature: IMoPmFaALagC9b4bE74Q9HEwrurWwthLtORGpVIiSq+lOJmdqdMr74jVRQecFCirJHSsKMKighvkrXfUXW2b8OA=

Signed with Electrum.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
March 02, 2020, 04:23:44 PM
About www.BlockZone.com

BlockZone by STP Network, is an exciting development that takes the best aspects of IEOs, airdrops, and community work, and brings it in 1 place.

STP Network partners with leading projects like Brave, Tap, and Precium to name a few, and creates great community reward programs, including MTOs.

An MTO is a micro token offering, a deal in which liquid tokens of major projects are purchased from the market and sold at half price to BlockZone.com users. Brave's BAT token had a recent MTO. BlockZone.com users were able to buy BAT tokens at half price, with the freedom to sell them back in the market will. Other MTOs offer rare access to coins that were otherwise only available to top tier VCs. TAP, for example, which is up more than 15x from its sale price, was only available to retail market through BlockZone.com's MTO.

Performance of BlockZone.com's MTOs:

Other opportunities on BlockZone.com include exclusive airdrops, as was the case with Precium. These airdrops are done prior to major liquidity events, giving users access to valuable tokens that are likely going to face major project announcements. The most exciting time to nab free tokens!

Beyond airdrops, the platform hosts unique events on behalf of exchanges, allowing users to benefit from trade discounts. Users can also refer others to BlockZone.com and get STPT rewards.

About STPT

STP Network's STPT token is one of the few projects to maintain a positive ROI on the token, regularly staying at 2x or higher price, and tradeable on Upbit, BitMax, Bittrex, and many other exchanges.

The STPT token's staking program recently launched, offering a 30% annual yield for a minimum of stake of just $10.

The token has done so well because STP Network uses the revenue it generates to buy back tokens from the market. In less than a year, more than 55M tokens have been burned, almost 9% of circulating supply.

Rules

- You Must Wear the appropriate Signature.
- Minimum of 5 constructive posts on the first page of a thread (not your own)
- And an additional minimum of 10 more constructive posts up to the third page of a thread (not your own)
- In total, its 5 OP Posts + 5 Posts on the first page of a thread and 10 more on the 1,2 or 3rd page of any thread (not your own).
- Your posts must be 125 characters long. Spam and post bursting is not allowed.
- Only 7 posts per day are counted.
- Post in Off-Topic, Archival, Mining (Altcoins), beginners and help, Politics & Society, and posts in any bounty and signature campaign threads will not count.
- You are not allowed to use other Signature/Avatar of other campaigns during this campaign's period.
- Alt accounts are not allowed.

Breaking the rules above will result in no payment and disqualification from the campaign.

Rates Per Week:

Legendary Member/Hero: 0.0045 BTC
Sr. Member: 0.001125 BTC

We are looking for 8 Legendaries and 8 Sr. Members, Hero members will only be accepted if you have an exceptional post history

Payment through bitcoin weekly. We reserve the right to change rules and payment during the campaign period. Distributed Weekly on Thursday. Posts are counted from Thursday 05/03 at 8:00 AM GMT+1 until the next Thursday.

The signature campaign trial will run for 2 weeks until a further announcement. If performance matches or exceeds expectation, participants will be able to continue involvement in a follow-up, longer paid campaign. Whether or not there will be an extension is contingent upon results of this trial and the result will be notified upon the conclusion of the trial.

Please write down your BTC Address and starting post below in the classic format:

BTC Address:

Legendary/Heros

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org