Pages:
Author

Topic: (CFNP) BlockZone Signature Campaign - page 3. (Read 2712 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
March 03, 2020, 03:54:26 PM
Your comments are appreciated but we are not changing the rules right now as I have asked already if they were ok. I would appreciate it if you guys stopped spamming this thread while complaining about spam.
Commenting on the absurd rules of a campaign that will lead to sitewide spam is NOT spamming especially when in the confines of the signature campaign thread.

You don't want to end up being the next yobit campaign and dealing with the negative consequences a poorly planned campaign can bring.

By the way you didn't mention you asked about this in Meta where it was universally agreed it was a terrible idea and even had Staff saying it would help them know who to temp ban and perm ban.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-you-create-a-signature-campaign-for-op-posts-5229229

This entire thing is a terrible idea and the other post requirements brought up weren't discussed (front to third page replies) and it is also getting much negative attention.

Seriously, I advise everyone to find a different campaign, this will not end well.

you are 100% right.
I applied, then double-checked the conditions and do not want to risk being flagged as a thread spammer.

But, it will be fun to look who is accepted, and what type of shit thread they start.
It will also be fun to see statistics after a few weeks of how many people get temporary ban  and or red trust for creating shit topic just to fill a quote to earn $40 / week
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
March 03, 2020, 03:27:38 PM
Your comments are appreciated but we are not changing the rules right now as I have asked already if they were ok. I would appreciate it if you guys stopped spamming this thread while complaining about spam.

uhh, who did you ask?   cause keep in mind Theymos has no problem with 99% of campaigns, its not HIM you need to worry about
you have to make sure the DT cabal here approves of your campaign, or they will red tag anyone involved and find dirt to make your project itself look bad

your requirements come off really spammy, tbh, i also wont even consider applying for the same reasons KingColex mentioned man :/
Good Luck on your campaign!

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
March 03, 2020, 02:25:35 PM
~snip~

If I can suggest to the OP, it would be nice if the rules and payments for participants in your campaign are adjusted to other campaigns, with you makes it easy for participants to work in the campaign and you also easily get the participants you want, of course the ones with the best quality.
You are right, friend. even I am confused by the rules he made on the OP. actually I want to include in the campaign information thread that I made on the local board but until now I do not understand, so I undo my intention to include in the list on my thread. [INFO] Signature Campaign [Hanya Pembayaran Bitcoin]| Ter-Update !!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
March 03, 2020, 02:13:32 PM
I honestly had a feeling a signature would pop up after OP has asked whether it's okay for a signature campaign to require a number of threads to be written per week. But crypto1010, do not put words in my mouth.

Let's go back to the question you've asked before launching this campaign. This was my answer:

This most likely leads to an insane boost in new created threads and nobody will participate in others' threads because their only interest is to create new ones themselves.

I don't want this to become the next CryptoShit forum. We're already having enough members leaving their crap to dry everywhere on the forum. Not to mention newbies will start creating threads instead of posts, thinking the campaign managers will accept them only if they have some long-ass useless threads hanging around the forum.

Moreover, I believe there's a difference between creating a thread and writing a reply. Creating a thread needs a pretty good structure (I have some shitty threads myself). How will one qualify for a campaign (or how will a manager accept someone) without the participant spamming with new threads?

I have never stated that it is a good idea. In fact, I think my answer was pretty clear so were others'. I am in no doubt that you may have understood the wrong thing and thought it's okay to launch this shitty rule. It's an incentive to spam. Your participants will launch 5 threads each per week and then they'll answer each other's threads so they could also complete the minimum post per created thread rule. SPAM.

"but we are not changing the rules right now" That shows how much respect you have for this forum and for the members of it. Hey, dude, do you think it's that easy to get away with what you've just begun? Because you are now using this excuse against the forum and to defend the crap you've launched. You are not new here on the forum. You know very damn well how it works and how many shitposters YoBit had, hence you're consciously doing exactly what members of BitcoinTalk despise.

Did you just call us spammers? I mean, you're literally making your participants spam the forum.. hmm, spider-man blaming meme, here it comes Cheesy
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
March 03, 2020, 02:08:48 PM
To meet all these requirements, users will create threads like "Will the price of Bitcoin go up or down?", "What altcoin to buy?", "Who wants to pee?" .. Such threads will not add anything and will only look like talk of village fools.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3357
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 03, 2020, 01:41:43 PM
  kingcolex is right, is too much asked from the members

What I could suggest is making bonus for the posts of the requirements, (with a mention of no spam, no inutile posts..)

Yes. If someone wants from participants of his campaign, then he needs to accept users who're certainly open a lot of new threads. of course, there are such users which open threads without any signature requirements. If it's not possible to have enough participants who will open new threads and make a serious discussion on them, then is probably campaign payments rate so low and campaign can attract only low-quality posters or spammers.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
March 03, 2020, 12:39:36 PM
  kingcolex is right, is too much asked from the members

What I could suggest is making bonus for the posts of the requirements, (with a mention of no spam, no inutile posts..)
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
March 03, 2020, 12:18:06 PM
To make it easier, I will eventually post a spreadsheet tomorrow with everyone accepted.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
March 03, 2020, 12:16:32 PM
Btctalk name: barota
Btctalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/barota-970096
Current post count: 1452
BTC address : 15EyNab1Ak2j6gLrr3z3TmPeHmJidbHwk9
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
March 03, 2020, 11:14:30 AM
- Minimum 5 OP posts (Meaning threads created) every week.
This sounds really too hard requirement.

I strongly agree. It would be a disaster to create 5 threads per week, I can't even imagine what valuable topic would I create and manage for every week just to meet their requirements. This campaign is asking the impossible, spammers would flood the forum again if this campaign is legit and serious about their rules.

And the other thing is, why hire Sr. Members instead of Hero Members? this smells fishy.
March 03, 2020, 10:55:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
March 03, 2020, 10:40:32 AM
~snip
I agree with your opinion. The rules of this campaign are very strange and different from most other signature campaigns. I have seen user comments that also say so and managers may have to consider better rules so they dont get negative responses from most applicants.

I am also worried about the costs for participants who are senior members, the amount is quite small and obviously it is not an appropriate payment for those who can make high quality posts. Ignore, maybe thats the best way if managers dont change rules better and are familiar.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
March 03, 2020, 10:38:41 AM
I am a high quality well known poster with tons of history, I would never join this with the current requirements.

The price is low to average but the requirements are ridiculous.

I don't expect anyone with any decent reputation to agree to creating 5 topics a week. That is a spam topic madness that just won't fly. This has to be removed, the other requirements are weird too, first page only or up to third page, this just creates a race to post and lower quality replies. It's all junk and needs to be redone.

This is not a good start.

It seems like the new OP is holding a bitcoin signature campaign so the rules do not match what other managers are using, maybe this does not matter to the OP because he has considered it but what I am surprised is Sr.Member goes to the legendary why the Hero is passed or not needed ?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
March 03, 2020, 08:49:38 AM
BTC Address: bc1qjz0f8xkt9lprcdcdpazlrfqdjau2c0f88getxd

I'd like to join the campaign
will update details if accepted.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069
March 03, 2020, 08:47:03 AM

Hmm, which browser are you using?

I see it like this

Because you are using quote. Font size is normally smaller inside
Code:
[quote][/quote]
But it will look different inside the signature since the font is bigger.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
March 03, 2020, 08:33:37 AM
Bitcointalk Username: acdc
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/acdc-313530
Current post: 581
Btc Address: 33JuS8M3nGpAh1QeZDzXHtvLSSNfzddTHT
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 03, 2020, 08:08:33 AM
I don't see the spreadsheet here
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
March 03, 2020, 07:37:05 AM

I see it like this

I'm using Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.122 and it is up to date. 1280*1024 if it matters
And all the signature of BlockZone are displayed like this:

(I guess this is due to my monitor size and resolution, because on the mobile the signature is also compressed)
March 03, 2020, 06:54:29 AM
Username link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/amorejaz-529754
BTC Address:  38fDscY2csdM9SxiSpCGngmvPT24RJ9J1M

@ crypto1010 you didn't put the details that we need to fill

also, the code is not working for me as it seems it exceeds the 4k max char

these last characters are not included in the 4k max - [/td][/tr][/table][/center]
[/quote]

Accepted.

Btctalk name: seleme
Btctalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/seleme-22145
Current post count: 5313
BTC address: 1MkiAjy96XjPkNnJJTvzdZcMLrERsnq2F4

Signature code is not correct and unclosed tabs give error. BTW, the mentioned rules are still unclear.

Accepted.

Btctalk name: Bagaji
Btctalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bagaji-1004188
Current post count: 2196
BTC address: bc1qy5m9zlm53yc2qlcva3vhyn2mlg9st27ljclpa5

Is there no Avarter?

Hmm, accepted but posts on Bounties do not count.
March 03, 2020, 06:51:02 AM
There is a problem with signature code. I suppose this should be fixed.

Text should be centered. And the part "Join now and claim sign-up reward!." is simply not visible under posts. I have a feeling that this signature is too bit to fit under user posts Smiley

I see it like this
Pages:
Jump to: