Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] Jambler.io Signature Campaign | Up to $150/W - page 10. (Read 12132 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
You might want to consider implementing a rule about that similar to Best Change's one:

- Don't spam. Post made after page 5 we usually consider as a spam. We can accept no more than 10% posts of weekly post quota (for example 2-3 of 25), if posts are written after page 5.

There are many kinds of big topics, implementing such a rule might not make sense. Not all large topics are spam.

For example, in the Portuguese tab there is a topic dedicated to books, and another dedicated to movies. These are topics that over time have become big, but it's not spam, because it talks about several books and movies. Let's say it's a mini book or movie club.

I believe that icopress, when giving this alert, is because it must have in mind some topic or some users in specific.

This is true. We have similar topics in the Croatian board. We have topics for certain blockchains (like Ethereum, Solana...) and all stuff that matters oke of that topics is being discussed in those large threads. That doesn't mean it's spam.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
You might want to consider implementing a rule about that similar to Best Change's one:

- Don't spam. Post made after page 5 we usually consider as a spam. We can accept no more than 10% posts of weekly post quota (for example 2-3 of 25), if posts are written after page 5.

There are many kinds of big topics, implementing such a rule might not make sense. Not all large topics are spam.

For example, in the Portuguese tab there is a topic dedicated to books, and another dedicated to movies. These are topics that over time have become big, but it's not spam, because it talks about several books and movies. Let's say it's a mini book or movie club.

I believe that icopress, when giving this alert, is because it must have in mind some topic or some users in specific.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
Please don't abuse posting in mega threads.  Wink

Activity: 882
Merit: 5818
not your keys, not your coins!
Friends, payment for another week is already in your wallets.

p.s Btw, congratulations to n0nce on joining another exclusive campaign, this is a big loss for us!
Thanks icopress, thank you also for the invitation to this campaign and the last 2 fast and reliable payments. Smiley Don't worry, you're not losing me! The campaign only continues for one more week, right? And I have to wait 2 weeks to wear the new signature, so it's all good!
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service
Also a big thanks from my side.
grate campaign manager!
the coins are in my wallet...

Best regards,
Willi
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

Please don't abuse posting in mega threads.  Wink

p.s Btw, congratulations to n0nce on joining another exclusive campaign, this is a big loss for us!

Thank you, received the payment of 2nd week. Congratulation, n0nce for being accepted on Chipmixer.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

Thank you!

Good work to all, in another week!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️

legendary
That's true! It was necessary for this campaign to emerge, for them to accept applications! In the first week of this campaign, CM announced that in the second week of this campaign they would open applications. And now in the third week, they warn that they can be more accepted. Do they really have an eye on what happens with this campaign?

Initially I thought about applying, but then I thought that I'm doing very well here, and that it's a service that I'm even interested in exploring (opening a mixer site), so I unsubscribed. It will be good to see this campaign continue, but if it is not possible, it was a great pleasure to have participated!

Towards the third week, successful!

Although there may be some more acceptances, it is clear that the vast majority of us will stay in this campaign.

From now on, we need to continue writing quality posts, as best we can, to give a good return to the Jambler.io businessmen and to make them extend the campaign. It's just a question of numbers, if with the advertising they get more revenue, especially if it is in a substantial way, they will extend it.

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Whatever happens, I hope this campaign lasts a long time, as competition is very healthy for the market, and it has been a long time since CM hasn't had a clear competitor (I am referring to signature campaigns, not to the mixing business).

That's true! It was necessary for this campaign to emerge, for them to accept applications! In the first week of this campaign, CM announced that in the second week of this campaign they would open applications. And now in the third week, they warn that they can be more accepted. Do they really have an eye on what happens with this campaign?

Initially I thought about applying, but then I thought that I'm doing very well here, and that it's a service that I'm even interested in exploring (opening a mixer site), so I unsubscribed. It will be good to see this campaign continue, but if it is not possible, it was a great pleasure to have participated!

Towards the third week, successful!

legendary
LOL.

What a stir this has given the thread. I think the uncertainty about the duration of the campaign is what has made many apply for the CM one, and not so much the difference in rates.

Whatever happens, I hope this campaign lasts a long time, as competition is very healthy for the market, and it has been a long time since CM hasn't had a clear competitor (I am referring to signature campaigns, not to the mixing business).
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 3001
willi9974, In the middle of the third week of the campaign, I will contact the owner for further details [Third week will be Live].

Sorry for the question @icopress but what do you mean by "Third week will be Live"?

If you need anything from us, let us know! We're here to help.  Wink
This campaign will continue atleast 3 weeks.
Sorry for being picky with the wording but for someone who may not be willing to read that the campaign already started 1 week ago may understand that the campaign will continue - as of today - for 3 weeks which isn't correct. To clarify (anyone is free to correct me if I'm wrong) :

• Campaign started on 21th of March - Week 12
  • Confirmed to run at least until 11th of April - Week 15
copper member
What you mean undated? You meant updated?
Typo error!
Updated
Activity: 1176
Merit: 647
I rather die on my feet than to live on my knees
Is it now already known whether the action is extended or is after this week close?

I would be very happy if it goes a little further.

Best regards,
Willi
We should wait for the update by the campaign manager. I think we will get update on Monday.
And right before I asked about the spreadsheet updates, I checked about my post count, and it was not updated! I hope I didn't miss any requirements/rules and my posts count! A sat is a sat!
Those will be undated on Monday.

What you mean undated? You meant updated?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 605
if a place becomes free/open i am available thanks
copper member
willi9974, In the middle of the third week of the campaign, I will contact the owner for further details [Third week will be Live].

Sorry for the question @icopress but what do you mean by "Third week will be Live"?

This campaign will continue atleast 3 weeks.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

copper member
Is it now already known whether the action is extended or is after this week close?

Best regards,
Willi
We should wait for the update by the campaign manager. I think we will get update on Monday.
And right before I asked about the spreadsheet updates, I checked about my post count, and it was not updated! I hope I didn't miss any requirements/rules and my posts count! A sat is a sat!
Those will be updated on Monday.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
[...]
Don't worry everything is under control.

[...]
Activity: 1176
Merit: 647
I rather die on my feet than to live on my knees

Best regards,
Willi

Yeah, most of people were invited way before me (and probably many others) so we would also like an "exclusive" extension of the deadline. Smiley. And right before I asked about the spreadsheet updates, I checked about my post count, and it was not updated! I hope I didn't miss any requirements/rules and my posts count! A sat is a sat!
Pages:
Jump to: