Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] Jambler.io Signature Campaign | Up to $150/W - page 11. (Read 12132 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service
Is it now already known whether the action is extended or is after this week close?

I would be very happy if it goes a little further.

Best regards,
Willi
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
How often the spreadsheet is updated?
When anyone accepted or at the end of a week
 (Monday)!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 647
I rather die on my feet than to live on my knees
How often the spreadsheet is updated?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
That's how it should be - in every campaign.  Smiley
Only high paying campaigns can afford being that picky.

Fortunately, there are campaigns for all types of users.
I believe that many users are already like me, who because of the number of posts and the posts they make, are more selective in the campaigns they subscribe to.

Sometimes I just go into campaigns, so I don't stay for a week or two without making a profit, because for what I do I don't think it's worth it.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
Only high paying campaigns can afford being that picky.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 4333
Maybe not enough caffeine in my body yet, lol. I suppose that from the context I could have understood it that way, but the isolated phrase can be understood in both ways. All clear.

The German version is a little hard to understand for non-native speakers, but the English phrase is pretty clear IMHO.

As I understand it, it's pretty simple: icopress and Jambler.io want users in their campaign who post on Bitcointalk because they love to talk about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and would post here no matter if they are paid or not. They don't want users who only post here because they get some BTC in return.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
Also, I thought my point was pretty obvious, so I'm surprised you asked.

Maybe not enough caffeine in my body yet, lol. I suppose that from the context I could have understood it that way, but the isolated phrase can be understood in both ways. All clear.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
It is not, if it was then icopress would inform us on this topic or icopress would create scam accusation about it.
I'm not an idiot, but honestly I don't understand what my phrase has to do with the accusation of fraud.

I have seemed to understand his reasoning to be as follows: people write on forums for free. There are many forums where people do not wear paid signatures and write. Therefore, you could somehow make them wear the signatures without paying them or paying them less and that way the employer would get a higher return for the investment.
No. My thought comes down only to the fact that companies should be interested in renting user signatures and not vice versa. Therefore, when running a Jambler campaign, I am interested in those users who would publish messages on the forum, even if there were no sig campaigns. As a result, users receive a bonus in bitcoins for what they would do and for free. Also, I thought my point was pretty obvious, so I'm surprised you asked.
legendary
I think it was the thinking of 2017.

Probably. Let's see what he says.

It is not, if it was then icopress would inform us on this topic or icopress would create scam accusation about it.

Obviously, I am not talking about icopress or Jambler.io scamming us.

I have seemed to understand his reasoning to be as follows: people write on forums for free. There are many forums where people do not wear paid signatures and write. Therefore, you could somehow make them wear the signatures without paying them or paying them less and that way the employer would get a higher return for the investment.

In my case, I have been a member of other forums and still am and have written a lot without being paid, as a hobby. But the quantity of posts and the quality of them, would be extremely reduced without being paid. I prefer to spend most of my time online on activities that are profitable for me.
copper member
Does this mean that the plan going forward is not to pay people to wear signatures?
resulting in users getting paid weekly for what they would have done for free.
I think it was the thinking of 2017.
legendary
Hi icopress. Do you mind explaining this here?

Ich leite derzeit eine Jambler-Kampagne und möchte wirklich versuchen, etwas zu verändern, wenn es um die Mentalität der Signaturkampagne geht, die sich im Laufe der Jahre entwickelt hat. Denn als ich 2017 einen der Manager nach Vermarktungsaussichten und der Rendite der Abo-Aktion fragte, kam mir ein Gedanke in den Sinn, der mich bis heute nicht losgelassen hat. Die Idee ist sehr einfach … Bitcointalk-Anzeigen sind top-of-mind-orientiert, was bedeutet, dass Unternehmen die persönlichen Signaturen der Benutzer für ihre eigenen Zwecke mieten, was dazu führt, dass die Benutzer wöchentlich für das bezahlt werden, was sie kostenlos getan hätten.

Translation (with deepl.com):

"I currently manage a Jambler campaign and really want to try to make a difference when it comes to the signature campaign mentality that has developed over the years. Because in 2017, when I asked one of the managers about marketing prospects and the return on investment of the subscription campaign, a thought came to mind that has stuck with me to this day. The idea is very simple... Bitcointalk ads are top-of-mind oriented, which means that companies rent users' personal signatures for their own purposes, resulting in users getting paid weekly for what they would have done for free."

Does this mean that the plan going forward is not to pay people to wear signatures? I was going to reply you on the thread in German, using a translator. But I'm not 100% sure if this is what you mean.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 647
I rather die on my feet than to live on my knees
Participating over invite

Username:                  dadrkV0rt3x
Current postcount:     312
BTC SegWit Address:  bc1qxwty9xh4f9gy6gpaj04nc8mdxl89yryf66sh8x
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service
thank you very much icopress. the coins are here.
my first campain tha work very well and the paimend is realy comes true Smiley

Also a good week to all, fellow campaigners and greetings from germany
Willi
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
First week paid

I will also add a sig bbcode adapted for mobile devices soon, so stay tuned.

Have a good week everyone.  Wink

Thanks.
We are looking forward to the new sig.  Wink

Good week to all, fellow campaigners.
copper member
First week paid

I want to confirm that I have received the payment of the first week. Thank you campaign manager as well as the project team.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
First week paid

Activity: 476
Merit: 523
Guys, Even I am not a participant in this signature campaign, I would like to share my opinion. I don't know what it looks like on a mobile device. But, If you see the broken signature on your computer. You can fix it. I see a normal Signature on my Screen. If I zoom in a little bit. It brokes again. Look at those Pictures-

Broken One

Normal One

Conclusion: If you still see a broken signature on the Normal screen (100%). Try zoom out of your browser screen. It will fix. Sometimes it depends on your screen size. I am using a 22inch Monitor and the ratio is 1980x1080 60Hz.
copper member
From my mobile, I see the Jambler.io signature like this
You are not only seeing this. It has happened to everyone. I think it has been happened as the signature is not mobile responsive.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thanks guys for the feedback... from Monday or so I'll be working on adapting the signature.
Pages:
Jump to: