Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] Jambler.io Signature Campaign | Up to $150/W - page 6. (Read 12132 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Avatars production is slightly delayed / Payments for 41 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 52,100]
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Avatars and a new set of signatures will be ready in about a week / Payments for 40 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 47,900]

Btw, feel free to translate the thread into your local languages.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
✂️
Um.. What has happened to the 4th guy?  Embarrassed

looks like pac-man in/from this decade Grin
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun

He's on fireeeeee! Although the 5th one, the second year speleology student preparing his thesis is definitely my favorite .  Cheesy
Also rather curious why the 2nd has red eyes in v2 and yellow in v2?
But anyhow, the thin blue is better in my opinion!

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
Friends, which option do you like better? It seems that thinner blue lines look better.
IMO, the thicker lines look better on the emojis, while thinner lines on the text look cleaner.
That can be edited if the graphic artist still has the pdf/svg file or similar with non-rasterized borders and unmerged layers.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
The second row texts look better.
It may be just me but I'm not liking the main yellow color of the faces Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Friends, which option do you like better? It seems that thinner blue lines look better.

I also agree that thin lines in the text are better.
Now, the colors of the smiles can have the same orange tones, as in the first option.

Thinner looks better.

I also found it strange. Until I managed to notice that the smiley is in profile with his tongue sticking out, as if he were walking at high speed.
But, honestly, I think it wasn't very well designed. I would review this one.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Thinner looks better.

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

I agree. Imho the thinner blue lines do look better.
I will add though that maybe adding to the list one more, with orange/red fire and thinner blue lines, would not hurt  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
As a logo maker I can say that version with thinner like looks much better because text font and symbols have similar thin lines.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I am also in favor of those with the thinner blue lines. But why are the colors of the second example different in row one compared to row two? It's orange in the first row, but yellow in the second. I prefer the proper fiery orange.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
~snip~

I also think that version looks better, although someone may like the other version as well. Will we be able to choose one of the avatars or will we all have one chosen?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Thanks everyone for a great week / Payments for 39 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 43,000]

✂️

thanks for the payment ico!
to be honest, i also find the one with the thin blue line more attractive - great and funny emojis Grin
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thanks everyone for a great week / Payments for 39 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 43,000]

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Thank you for the payment, and for another week of successful campaign management Wink
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thanks everyone for a great week / Payments for 38 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 42,100]
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thanks everyone for a great week / Payments for 37 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 40,600]

It seems that the discussion thread has been completely ignored in recent weeks.  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: