Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] Jambler.io Signature Campaign | Up to $150/W - page 4. (Read 12132 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
If earlier I reserved the right to ignore any post written after page 15, now any post written after page 250 will be ignored by default.

I know I'm responding a little late to your post, but I just want to say that counting a post written on page 249 of a thread is megacrazyuber generous on your part.  Shoot, I've always thought if a thread goes on for longer than 15 or so pages, nobody's really doing much reading in it.  Come to think of it, I've always had the suspicion that there's about a 50-to-1 ratio of posting:reading behavior on average, no matter how long a thread goes on for.  That might not affect visibility of a campaign's signature and avatar necessarily, but who knows.

Is it bedtime yet??
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thanks everyone for a great week / Payments for 48 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 72,650]
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Thanks for the payment and the $1000 I received as an additional reward Wink
Of course, this is an April Fool's joke
Lol. It seems that I accidentally sent NotATether twice as many bitcoins as I should have.

No problem. Just post an address here for me to send the excess. Or should I send it back to the campaign wallet?

I think it is 3.441 - 1.7865 = 1.6545 mBTC, CMIIW.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Lol. It seems that I accidentally sent NotATether twice as many bitcoins as I should have.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
The price of Bitcoin is $69,420 in April Fools. What else could one ask for?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Payments for 47 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 69,800]
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
There are no more news planned for the next few months/six months.

Also I decided that we should return to the old color scheme. But if you like the current signature design, you can leave it.

If there is really no problem, I will continue the previous style. I think it's prettier and looks better with the avatar - in my opinion.

And to say that there will be no news in the next 6 months is a long timeline in the world of technology. As long as things at least stay more or less as they are, it will be good.  Wink

Good week to everyone.

legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Friends, starting this week the payment will be $4 per post / Payments for 45 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 66,900]

Perhaps this will change in the future for a better time (when a competitive campaign appears).

Leveling down is never positive. But, I understand completely.
I believe things will soon become a little livelier.

Good week everyone, full of posts.  Wink
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Friends, starting this week the payment will be $4 per post / Payments for 45 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 66,900]

Perhaps this will change in the future for a better time (when a competitive campaign appears).
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
The problem isn't with the browser you use but it is caused by the zoom level that you are using. The below screenshot is Firefox with different zoom levels. It is the same in Chrome too. Around 165% the text starts breaking.
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
Username: citb0in
Bitcoin Segwit Address: bc1q7dk7t9yqtkddg2250r8wkast8r74z33cthanks
legendary
Farewell, Leo
Thanks icopress for being punctual! As always.

legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thanks everyone for a great week / Payments for 44 week are on their way. [Exchange rate: 71,600]
legendary
Farewell, Leo
It loads fine from my side:

(Tor Browser 13.0.10)

It is fine from Firefox 123.0 as well.
legendary
Could you show a screenshot? I see it.

This is how it looks for me (Tor). It looks normal in other browsers.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
part of the text is missing "Bussiness Now for FREE".

It's fine on my PC.  But yeah, on my cell/mobile, it's cutting off the 'business now for FREE' part.  Always a tricky balance to be struck to design stuff to be compatible with different screen resolutions while still looking visually appealing.

That said, the previous one cut off in a similar fashion on mobile devices too.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
@icopress, as far as I can see, the code for the signature is not correct, so we do not get the same signature as shown. I changed the signature and you can see how it looks - part of the text is missing "Bussiness Now for FREE".
Could you show a screenshot? I see it.

legendary
@icopress, as far as I can see, the code for the signature is not correct, so we do not get the same signature as shown. I changed the signature and you can see how it looks - part of the text is missing "Bussiness Now for FREE".
Pages:
Jump to: