Pages:
Author

Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016 - page 4. (Read 38429 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 13
Scam thread is made: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chain-betcom-not-paying-out-winnings-5192473

It's unfortunate he just left it running unattended. This thread should be locked if nobody can get a hold of him to resolve the payouts.

Your winning got payed out.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Scam thread is made: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chain-betcom-not-paying-out-winnings-5192473

It's unfortunate he just left it running unattended. This thread should be locked if nobody can get a hold of him to resolve the payouts.

I guess there is something wrong with the system, it looks like the owner is AFK as well but hopefully it will be fixed soon. The last winning payment was yesterday (12th) for a bet that was made on 5th. It means that the last winning payout delayed for a week. Did you check it before deciding to place some bets here?
Sorry to hear your issue, but I hope it is just a matter of delayed payment although several days delayed is not good at all for any sites especially for a on chain based game like this.
Activity: 26
Merit: 4

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Maximum amount of bet is 0.005 BTC.

I would like to request you to review this as I frequently make bets in higher amounts. This would severely impact the way I use Chain-bet.
I am glad for the rest of the revisions you made as they seemed justified, except this one.

How are you going to entice the whales to play, with such a limited max bet?

I do not think that it will reply it here since it has been already 7 months ago since the last post. And I do not even think the OP still active to reply this. Since there is no funding from the investors, I do not think that they are going to pay up those pending withdrawal there. Even if they change the max bet to play, they will need to clear all the pending withdrawals before start to activate the site back again
And in terms of bet amount it is very affordable specially for the newbies

That doesn't help if winnings are not payed Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Maximum amount of bet is 0.005 BTC.

I would like to request you to review this as I frequently make bets in higher amounts. This would severely impact the way I use Chain-bet.
I am glad for the rest of the revisions you made as they seemed justified, except this one.

How are you going to entice the whales to play, with such a limited max bet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Wayback 2017 I already know about chain -bet.com because my brother show me how to set bet on this betting site that he really get too much prize which is bitcoin the most powerful coin and I think it is one of the reason why this site stay alive for 3 years and still counting. And in terms of bet amount it is very affordable specially for the newbies
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
The admin probably abandoned the website due to low interest but at least he could of shut down the website to prevent any new bets taking place.

This idea might of worked in 2016 when each BTC transaction was 10K says which was like max 50 cents but after the 2017 bull market and crazy network fees an onchain betting site just can't survive. This is why most gambling sites added an option to create an account, make a deposit onchain and make thousands of bets within the site off chain instead of on chain.

Bitcoin basically grew too fast hence why this idea doesn't work anymore. Maybe it would work on the lightning network.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
It seems its high time to began to reevaluate investment decisions on this sites and for not even being there to respond or keep the thread active is another bad indicator for me. Not to assume some negativity here, but its likely safe to begin to assume the worst here but hopefully they will come and clarify this confusions that have been sown in the mind of investors.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
The last 2 wins on the homepage weren't paid out. I've always enjoyed this site when it was 15x pay, and now that I see it's back there that's awesome for players... I see all the negativity from investors on the last page though combined with the unpaid wins - is this still a legitimate site?

makes me wonder who was the one to risk betting on  a site that is nearly abandoned
the latest win is dated  2019-10-07 07:57:33 , it hasn't been paid
the last wins were not paid , the owner is not active since march , investors are revolting and you ask if the site is legit?
even if it is and just having some delays in paying out and I hope investors will get their money back
 but to be betting on such  a site which takes 1/16 house edge , over 6% ....  I'd rather go and all in on freebitcoin , their house edge is 5%  Grin
The last 2 wins on the homepage weren't paid out. I've always enjoyed this site when it was 15x pay, and now that I see it's back there that's awesome for players... I see all the negativity from investors on the last page though combined with the unpaid wins - is this still a legitimate site?

Seems like they removed all funds from their hot wallet. So they do not have enough to pay out.
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
Activity: 206
Merit: 10

Certain important changes have been made at https://www.Chain-Bet.com . . .

- Winning is 15x.

- Minimum amount of bet is 0.0005 BTC.

- Maximum amount of bet is 0.005 BTC.

- Minimum amount of investment is 0.5 BTC.

Related Tweet: https://twitter.com/Chain_Bet_/status/1106617393353089025

We do not take any commission on investor's profit. We expect our investors to be active to spread the word about Chain-Bet.com on and beyond BitcoinTalk. Investors of Sr. Member rank or higher may wear any of the following signatures...

Code:
[center][size=20pt][b][url=https://www.chain-bet.com] [i][color=red]Chain-Bet.com[/color][/i] [color=green] [color=black]|[/color] 15x Win [color=black]|[/color] Provably Fair [color=black]|[/color] On Chain[/color][/url][/b][/size][/center]

Code:
[center][size=20pt][b][url=https://www.chain-bet.com] [i][color=red]Chain-Bet.com[/color][/i] [color=green] [color=black]|[/color] Since 2016 [color=black]|[/color] Now with Investment[/color][/url][/b][/size][/center]
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
It seems like the number of stupid people who play this game with over 37% house edge are decreasing... but I wish you good luck with your investment

There is no bets since February, probably the old users of this site has just noticed about the house edge. I wonder why they decided to accept investment while the traffic is so low? Logically, investors will not be interested because the investment will give them nothing as there number of players in regular basis is so low. I think they should make it back to x15 or x16, at least for short time only to regain user interest.

I kinda agree with you. They should lower the house edge. But, infrequent gambling activity is not new on chain-bet. In last 3 years, I have witnessed it multiple times. Unavailability of algorithmic bots may be a reason for that.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Why do they really exist at all ? Like who the hell keeps playing here? I mean If they have zero bets since February why is it really open ?

Why are they taking investments to begin with I mean after all they have nobody playing here so they have no reason to have a big bankroll at all. If nobody is betting on your site what is the point of calling for more investors to begin with, what were they thinking. What is the point?

Anyway even tough I am doing exactly what I will say don't but seriously maybe we should stop writing here, the website looked cool when it first started but maybe its time we let it die by just not writing here at all. The more we write here the more they stay relevant. Getting a ton of house edge is literally a way of saying we want your money right away and we do not have patience to wait for it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
It seems like the number of stupid people who play this game with over 37% house edge are decreasing... but I wish you good luck with your investment

There is no bets since February, probably the old users of this site has just noticed about the house edge. I wonder why they decided to accept investment while the traffic is so low? Logically, investors will not be interested because the investment will give them nothing as there number of players in regular basis is so low. I think they should make it back to x15 or x16, at least for short time only to regain user interest.
Important Update

Chain-Bet.com is now accepting investment in its bankroll. Anyone will find an Invest in Bankroll link at the top right hand corner of Live Gambling Data. Here is the direct link - https://www.chain-bet.com/invest.php. We hereby request everyone, before you invest anything on Chain-Bet, please read the FAQ on investment page carefully. If you have any further question, feel free to ask over here. It would help us to improve our FAQ as well.

Please note that, we have decreased the maximum bet amount to 0.01 BTC, which has been updated on Chain-Bet.com and in OP as well. Minimum bet amount will remain 0.00025 BTC.

To improve our service further, we are now providing a signed message with every deposit address, whether it is for bet or investment. All messages are signed with 1Cc243GvV4s9b2N4cnUJF5Yvxtw4UBU1MW.
PROBLEM is : i deposit and you can delete a bet ? you can simply ignore it and since address are generated for bet, there is no way to link them up.i would suggest you do not dynamically generate address, allow users to choose a address from your xpub.
The process we follow to accept deposit is standard across Bitcoin industry. Forget gambling, even BIG exchanges provide you an address to pay for. If you have doubt, you can always test by depositing a small amount. Taking screenshot before your deposit is another option. Moreover, all our deposits get forwarded to a central address, i.e. 3BsadqM15YQFkoX8LUV7d8Kg8UUXNteiLi. Validity of any bet can also be verified from that.

Regarding XPUB, we wont take that route right now, as majority of gamblers might not be technically proficient enough to understand it.

i never knew your site existed, my website is like a better version of you https://skobet.com
Excellent. I wish you all the best. But, cross promotion does not create a good impression.

also your house edge is hard to calculate, can you please explain it ?

update :
i find 6% house edge stupid , no offence but please reduce house edge
It is not 6%. It is 37.5%. And it will be like this as long as I feel it needs to be so to protect our bankroll.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Your conditions are  : If the above is correct, please send your bet amount to the following address. Please send only one transaction to the generated address. Only the first transaction received by the generated address will be considered as bet and all further transactions will be considered as donation. Minimum amount of bet to be placed is 0.00025 BTC. Maximum amount of bet allowed is 0.025 BTC. The address will be valid for next half an hour.

PROBLEM is : i deposit and you can delete a bet ? you can simply ignore it and since address are generated for bet, there is no way to link them up.i would suggest you do not dynamically generate address, allow users to choose a address from your xpub.

i never knew your site existed, my website is like a better version of you https://skobet.com

also your house edge is hard to calculate, can you please explain it ?

update :
i find 6% house edge stupid , no offence but please reduce house edge

Pages:
Jump to: