Pages:
Author

Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016 - page 10. (Read 38429 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Anyone who gained profit by this game From this Bitcointalk forum ? kindly leave Truth Reviews

Or this is just Old thread which is bumped recently ?

I've been playing this game the last couple of days, but lost more then I've won Sad But hey that's gambling..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Anyone who gained profit by this game From this Bitcointalk forum ? kindly leave Truth Reviews

Or this is just Old thread which is bumped recently ?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Board is pretty dry for some time. Effect of August 1? Cool

I think this is because I am not playing anymore after admin refused to pay my winnings

Looks like the reverse is true. U refused to pay back 0.57 BTC that was sent to u twice by mistake. Moreover, the game appears to be pretty active again. Does it mean, u have started to play again or new players have arrived?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Other website which using same concept of block hash end digit with a different way block-bet.info i played both of games ..chain-bet is bit risky as compared to block-bet .

What nonsense! Why r u sending me such disgusting PM?

Try your luck at http://block-bet.info/

Bitcoin Betting | BlockChain Gambling | Provably Fair.

I have received a similar message from gial1949 as well...

That is probably one of the worst ways to promote a website, by sending people PM advertising the website for the gamblers who are using their competitors website.

Pretty much as bad as what Paradice did when they were tricking people who went to Primedice.co and it got forwarded to Paradice.com and they ended up getting very bad reputation as a result.

The programmer spent countless days and weeks perfecting the site and only have it destroyed by their unfair greed.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Thanks for your reply @Bitcoin Gambling.

Just noticed.. You should update your main post that this site operates on btc.. just to avoid confusion
Welcome. We were and still operating on the bitcoin blockchain. So, I dont think, it requires any special mention.
Activity: 268
Merit: 117
Other website which using same concept of block hash end digit with a different way block-bet.info i played both of games ..chain-bet is bit risky as compared to block-bet .

I have received a similar message from gial1949 as well...

Activity: 243

Activity: 73
Merit: 13
Thanks for your reply @Bitcoin Gambling.

Just noticed.. You should update your main post that this site operates on btc.. just to avoid confusion
Address generation is back. Please note that, we are operating on BTC chain.

When this problem will be solve?
Which problem?
Activity: 274
When this problem will be solve?
Address generation is temporarily suspended due to possible chain split.
Activity: 103
Merit: 11

I think this is because I am not playing anymore after admin refused to pay my winnings
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Here's some feedback from my side, as I already stated, I like your game very much.
Thank you for your feedback. Smiley

One thing that is very annoying is the captcha which you have to solve every time you bet. Is there a possibility to change that?
Unfortunately, we can not do this. To prevent automated scripts to flood our DB, we have to have this CAPTCHA.

What I also miss is the possibility to bet on the number next to the last of confirmation hash. Would be nice if you can implement that too.. I would enjoy to place one bet on the last number and one bet on the number next to the last Cheesy
If I have understood your requirement correctly, U may place a second bet with enough mining fee after the confirmation of the first one. That would do the same. Changing the game itself would require lots of structural change.

Would be nice if admin could comment on that Smiley
Extremely sorry for the delayed response.
That’s quite okay that you replied late. You must be busy at work or some important thing. Your precious response is highly appreciated. Indeed I liked your sincere piece of advice. I have same opinion over this problem. That would be smart indeed to set new bet with a good mining fee until the confirmation of first one.
Here's some feedback from my side, as I already stated, I like your game very much.
Thank you for your feedback. Smiley

One thing that is very annoying is the captcha which you have to solve every time you bet. Is there a possibility to change that?
Unfortunately, we can not do this. To prevent automated scripts to flood our DB, we have to have this CAPTCHA.

What I also miss is the possibility to bet on the number next to the last of confirmation hash. Would be nice if you can implement that too.. I would enjoy to place one bet on the last number and one bet on the number next to the last Cheesy
If I have understood your requirement correctly, U may place a second bet with enough mining fee after the confirmation of the first one. That would do the same. Changing the game itself would require lots of structural change.

Would be nice if admin could comment on that Smiley
Extremely sorry for the delayed response.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Don;'t think its the same individual either.
Definitely NOT!

I just took he took his ahead more or less.
What do u mean?

Either way I've tried that website before and there is crazy lag. They really need to fix their server issues.
Which one?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Other website which using same concept of block hash end digit with a different way block-bet.info i played both of games ..this game is bit risky as compared to new one .

seems like from same guy.. it's a pity that i can't try it out because then he takes my coins again Cheesy

I don't think so they are the same guy. block-bet.info have totally the different idea and the winning provability is much higher than the chain-bet.

Don;'t think its the same individual either. I just took he took his ahead more or less.

Either way I've tried that website before and there is crazy lag. They really need to fix their server issues.
Activity: 243
Other website which using same concept of block hash end digit with a different way block-bet.info i played both of games ..this game is bit risky as compared to new one .
seems like from same guy.. it's a pity that i can't try it out because then he takes my coins again Cheesy
I don't think so they are the same guy. block-bet.info have totally the different idea and the winning provability is much higher than the chain-bet.

U seem to be an appointed spammer by this new .info site. Unless u r visually impaired, it is not difficult to realize that this new site is a direct rip-off of https://www.chain-bet.com, which is a well established blockchain based gambling game running over a year. If u carry on this cross-thread spam, I'll report u to the forum mods. Angry
Activity: 103
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: