Pages:
Author

Topic: Chainlink (LINK) - middleware that connects smart contracts to external world - page 15. (Read 23770 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
the price still need to rise another day to get me unstucked for almost two months, and i think even so i will not sell out my coins
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Guys, where do you have direct communication with the devs?
It seems they never appear here.
It'd be great if they have some one handle this channel.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Free Price Alert of Chainlink on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/chainlink/price_alert

Is it the same as to set notifications for price changing in TabTrader or Blockfolio?

By the way - why there is no normal thread from devs for ChainLink on BTT? What are official Twitter and other socials of project?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
ChainLink: A Promising Blockchain-Based Oracle

https://blokt.com/icos/chainlink-promising-blockchain-oracle

ChainLink will connect smart contracts to legally binding e-signatures and bank payments. One example of this that ChainLink provides on its own website has to do with smart contract-based securities, which would be able to use the network to act in accordance with real-time market data. The securities could also use ChainLink to pay out to their investors were ChainLink to be integrated into an existing banking system.

Another use case provided by ChainLink is the integration of the network into the insurance industry. ChainLink could be used to provide Internet-of-Things data surrounding an insurable event, ie “was the warehouses magnetic door locked at the time of a breach? Was the company’s firewall online? Did the flight you had insurance on arrive on time?” Again, ChainLink could be used to conduct the insurance payout through integration into a banking system....

Activity: 117
Merit: 11
dumping now hard, its long term investment and at the moment i need cash for coins which are givin profits faster then this, i ll come back next year to invest in this, at the moment nobody appreciate the technology behind this token
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
You can buy tokens on Binance exchange.
www.binance.com
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Need Spanish translation?
Activity: 336
https://twitter.com/ChainLinkSmart

is this like a scam?

is this the real twitteraccount?

they post airdrop on their profile and in the document they as your private key...

anything asking for your PRIVATE key is a scam
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/ChainLinkSmart

is this like a scam?

is this the real twitteraccount?

they post airdrop on their profile and in the document they as your private key...
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Wow,just found this promising project.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
where can I read about bounty?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Is this the main thread for LINK? not much activity here.
LINK seems to be a decent project with big trade volume, but lack community.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
i dont know much but were there supposed to be masternodes/equiv for chainlink? if so, are they released or is there a release date? and was there a # of coins listed?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Yeah...at this dip.  I am more than sold.  Admittedly, I already was...but damn am I glad I waited.  

Stoked to look at this thread in Q4 2018.   Grin
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Exactly a project that deserves attention, invest 25% of my portfolio and leave for a long time.
Activity: 229
Slack's very useful when you need customer service type things answered. The only issue with it is the space it needs on a low-buget phone.

I searched all four pages here (bitcointalk) looking for a tutorial with some basics (particularly json file usage) and general help guides, if available, at the smartcontract.com website.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Yes, agree, definitely needs more visibility and it's Chainlink that needs to do this. I like the project and the news looks good. Definitely one to stay with for the longterm.
Pages:
Jump to: