Pages:
Author

Topic: Chainlink (LINK) - middleware that connects smart contracts to external world - page 16. (Read 23768 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Markets don’t buy tech ... they buy hype. (See SALT...)

Link tech is awesome, and this coin has a huge value (as VB suggests).

It needs more hype.

Definitely! Give it some time, where now in the hype era, but people will understand that tech is more important than hype.

This understanding will take some time to kick in, the cryptomarket is quite new for everyone. So people buy up hype, because it's a nice quick investment.

People who are in cryptocurrency from the beginning know that tech has more value than the hype or the current value of the "coin/contract"

Chainlink needs to be a little bit more social, that's the only remark I've got.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Markets don’t buy tech ... they buy hype. (See SALT...)

Link tech is awesome, and this coin has a huge value (as VB suggests).

It needs more hype.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Well guys.... don't you think it is time to buy the dip?    All 4chan forums are screaming about chinese whale playing with LINK on binance. Worth to take an advantage of the situation.  Cool
screenshot of Buterin's twitter:
https://ibb.co/fYEZO6
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Main ANN For LINK anyone thanks.
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Yes, the potential is huge. Yet it keeps tanking even further because the autistic devs and community managers don't seem to like any communication that would prevent it from doing so. It is like spitting in every investors face. If they could just COMMUNICATE, for the love of god, give some updates, information, news and tell about upcoming exchanges that might be adding Link in the future.
Activity: 336
Yet another gem unknown by the community here (that would rather buy XRP, IOTA and MONERO... because it's cheap)

LINK (the coin behind smartcontract.com) is the winner of the SWIFT POC contest:

https://www.coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

Basically... LINK is doing what XRP was trying to do, but on the smart contract side.
It's priced at $124Millions today... super cheap for something that has the potential to be a next NEO in the payment industry, and become what XRP failed to be.

Note: XRP now is focusing on the interbanking transfers, but, imho, will ultimately get f&(#@ed in the a$$ by banks
Link is doing what banks cannot really do at the moment, the smart contracts part, and is strongly tied with the SWIFT protocol, which will make it a serious actor in this industry.

We have big names on this picture:

Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
Price isn't doing wonders. Probably the fact this coin don't have a proper roadmap or usage before another year doesn't really justify a 150mm market cap..  also news were about 11 banks using chainlink via swift but instead there's 5 of them only. No particularly interesting recent good news as well. On my book this is a sell at present stage; I like the project but I expect the price to drop in the next couple of months and I will buy only then.
Activity: 23
I'm trying to find the chainlink roadmap but cannot find it on their website. The whitepaper is also not showing what are their milestones. Could you help pls?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Chainlink certainly has a great future. It's a perfect long term hold investment.

https://www.coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

I agree, it's a hold.
There's lots of FUD around it recently and some people are losing hope, but they should base their decisions on fundamentals such as the great partners chainlink is working with, such as SWIFT, SONY, AXA, CONFIDO, FACTOM and so on and on.. there's some speculations also about microsoft and certain banks but we will see.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Activity: 36
16.10.2017,  Toronto, Sibos ---- to the moon
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
There are reddit te poloniex rumors. Is there any thought or knowledge?
Activity: 364
I've been following Chainlinks development for the past 18 months. I put 90% of my portfolio in to it at ICO price. I won't sell this coin for at least 1 year. Do your research on this one please. You have NO IDEA the potential $LINK has. Seriously.

So what's your prediction on this coin in a year time? x10 or more?

Well...Ripple is 53x higher market cap than LINK, so I think 10x is very conservative  Tongue
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Keep calm and stay yourself in any situation.
I've been following Chainlinks development for the past 18 months. I put 90% of my portfolio in to it at ICO price. I won't sell this coin for at least 1 year. Do your research on this one please. You have NO IDEA the potential $LINK has. Seriously.

So what's your prediction on this coin in a year time? x10 or more?
Activity: 74
Keep calm and stay yourself in any situation.
I have seen some hype surrounding Chainlink. It does seem rather good from what iv'e read. Still trading at a low price so plenty of room for movement. Here's some information about it from binance that i was reading earlier : https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001798172-ChainLink-LINK- Gotta say i'm tempted to throw a little bit of BTC at this just to see where it will take me.

Link is in a quite interesting situation. I'm also on the way to buy it, just curious.  Wink
Activity: 112
Professional Knife catcher
Picking it up after the first drop around .11. I am looking for a 10 fold investment before I call it quits.

Not saying that this is going to keep growing but even at $1 that is 1/7 the price of ripple 
Activity: 353
I have seen some hype surrounding Chainlink. It does seem rather good from what iv'e read. Still trading at a low price so plenty of room for movement. Here's some information about it from binance that i was reading earlier : https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001798172-ChainLink-LINK- Gotta say i'm tempted to throw a little bit of BTC at this just to see where it will take me.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
Anybody know where the official Bitcointalk page is or if there even is one??
Activity: 11
Activity: 19
No, I had 15 whitelisted accounts. I ran 15 VMs with 7 ETH on each wallet and sent with 200K gas on each transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: