Pages:
Author

Topic: Chainlink (LINK) - middleware that connects smart contracts to external world - page 17. (Read 23753 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I've been following Chainlinks development for the past 18 months. I put 90% of my portfolio in to it at ICO price. I won't sell this coin for at least 1 year. Do your research on this one please. You have NO IDEA the potential $LINK has. Seriously.

How did you succeed to put 90% of your holdings to LINK at ICO price? There was a 7 ETH personal cap and ICO finished in few minutes.
Do you have a small bag and you was still following the project for 18 months? Shocked
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I've been following Chainlinks development for the past 18 months. I put 90% of my portfolio in to it at ICO price. I won't sell this coin for at least 1 year. Do your research on this one please. You have NO IDEA the potential $LINK has. Seriously.
by eShooKy

Sergey (CEO & Founder of Chainlink) will be presenting tomorrow about Smart Contract at EZebis conference pre-SIBOS. SIBOS will be October 16th-19th were Sergey & Chainlink will discuss their deep partnership with SWIFT bank payments.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/744v8f/sergey_ceo_founder_of_chainlink_will_be/

Oh, sounds like Ripple 2.0 - can't even imagine how hard LINK will pump after proof of concept with SWIFT is live  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
by eShooKy

Sergey (CEO & Founder of Chainlink) will be presenting tomorrow about Smart Contract at EZebis conference pre-SIBOS. SIBOS will be October 16th-19th were Sergey & Chainlink will discuss their deep partnership with SWIFT bank payments.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/744v8f/sergey_ceo_founder_of_chainlink_will_be/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Chainlink was involved in a competition, organized by SWIFT called "Innotribe industry challenge" and won a few years back. This gave chainlink a contract to integrate the proof of concept technology with SWIFT.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
No thread on BitcoinTalk? Is SWIFT collaboration real? What's implemented and what's just a promise?
Any details about upcoming conference? These guys really need to hire some community manager.
We have so few details about the project and pumping so hard each time they give us peace of info  Cheesy
Activity: 36
Didn't they have a partnership with SWIFT but it seems only tied to Oracle that's it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
already *3 .good project .keep going to the moon and don't stop
i am happy in on the train !
Activity: 31
It is true that link has some interaction with SWIFT ? SWIFT is huge, just seems too good to be true..
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Price is starting to run nicely. Did any news come out today? Or are people finally starting to hear about the project?
Looks like we made it to Binance today. Really like what this team is doing no BS hype just progress and work.   Grin

Oh, Binance is great news. Looking forward for that Swift conference in mid-October.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Professional Knife catcher
Looks like we made it to Binance today. Really like what this team is doing no BS hype just progress and work.   Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Link is pumped a lot today. Any reason for that?
Activity: 112
Professional Knife catcher
I feel this team has more interest in development then in sharing information. (Probably because of larger financial interest). The price should make it to 1 billion easy that 1/7th of ripple making the price 1.00. Swifts blockchain will work directly with Link. 350m shares in circulation we should be closer to $5 by the end of first quarter of next year. The thing with Link is if you do sell it you probably wont be able to pick it all back up once we start moving. The prerequirements for investing in the first round were crazy high. This is extremely smart by making the price more stable. Also they have fewer investors and fud starters they have to answer to. This coin will become highly valued and likely. Extremely manipulated very soon.

They are pretty much the girl two lockers down. Her beauty speaks above all else. This fish will come when they see it start sparkling. We are ahead of the curve. Swift has some big announcment in October.. Google it.. But the price probably wont drop much so if it does...get on asap.
Low marketcap at the moment. Being applied on new exchanges would greatly benefit.
However, not being talked about much (reddit, slack, bitcointalk)

yeah, they are definitely under radars right now.
However, the pre-sale was 90-95% lol Cheesy so whales are already in, big exchanges are coming.
I'm just trying to accumulate as much as possible in EtherDelta before LINK hits major exchanges.
Activity: 7
Low marketcap at the moment. Being applied on new exchanges would greatly benefit.
However, not being talked about much (reddit, slack, bitcointalk)
Activity: 97

When looking at Chainlink and the new ICO Request, I just dont think they can compete with XRP/Ripple. They have no chance, another thought, why would swift use Chainlink when they can just use ETH.

They don't need to compete with XRP. XRP is a manipulated market and only stays in the top 10 because of that. lol they should just use ETH?...cmon mate do your homework jesus.
Activity: 97
LINK Price is about ICO price and don't want to go to the Moon  Shocked

It has not touched ICO price and it won't. The fud is exactly that. Smart investors already know where SmartContract is headed.
Pages:
Jump to: