Pages:
Author

Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries --- - page 8. (Read 56557 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
June 07, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
Hi All ...

Does anyone have any idea regarding the policies of selling products at BitCoinTalk forum? Or other places at all?

Our theSHOP has been finished, but not ready for the website, yet our stock is in and we are carrying a number of things that we wanted to put out for the Crypto Community.

Is there anyway we can start to sell, rather than wait for theSHOP completion?

Any help or advice will be VERY much appreciated.

#crysx

Marketplace rules and guidelines: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marketplace-rules-and-guidelines-3629
Marketplace: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0

afaik, that's all

What are you going to offer?

O OK - thanks mate ...

I will read through and see what others have done so that no rules are broken.

The stock we currently have are high end, with much more to come in the coming weeks. This is overstock product, which we purchased too many of.

Namely the three items in the IT/Component/Computer section of theSHOP are below ...

39 x ASROCK H81Pro BTC Motherboard (6 x PCIe)
21 x ASUS B250 MINING EXPERT MotherBoard (19 x PCIe)
2 x Intel i5-7400 LGA1151 CPU
3 x Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666MHz 32GB RAM (2x16GB)
25 x Aorus 1080TI Xtreme WaterForce Video cards

- All these Items are excess from theFARM P001 build
- All these items are in stock and Brand New with Warranty
- All these items can be purchased in AUD and BTC with delivery being extra.

The CryptoCoin purchasing is one of the backend developments that we have been working on for our coins - the first of which was OZC (as you know, then INFX - SWEEP/DRZ then ultimately all going through GRN), and is THE reason our development is taking so long to finish. I won't mention any pricing as yet until I finish researching the BCT rules on the subject, as it will all be in AUD/BCT for the time being, but it will be retail pricing until we can determine the completion of the payment processing system for the backend of our coins and BTC.

The rest that is 'going' to be offered is an array of the various components of theSHOP. Namely the four areas we currently have, and the three areas we are still finalizing deals with.

We wanted to publish this all in the next full update I'm about to post, as one of the inclusions will be that CWI itself is now an Authorized Reseller of all those components listed above (GigaByte, ASUS and Corsair with many others in the list so far), and a distributor of certain other components we have ready for theSHOP. As well as an array of well in excess of 700 other items spanning the four areas we currently have, including (but not limited to) the areas of Technical Support (part of the IT group mentioned above though we may break that off into its own area), HomeWares, Fashion (Womens wear and Accessories) and Non-Gem Jewelry currently. We are researching licensing here in Australia for Gem Jewelry, as we are NOT Jewelers, but can work with a licensed and respected Jeweler to allow for sale of GemStones and Precious GemJewelry. We will see how that area is finalized later this year.

For the time being though, the abovementioned items are in stock and theSHOP is still many weeks off, which is holding the CWI-WebSite back also.

#crysx
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
June 07, 2018, 10:51:10 AM
Hi All ...

Does anyone have any idea regarding the policies of selling products at BitCoinTalk forum? Or other places at all?

Our theSHOP has been finished, but not ready for the website, yet our stock is in and we are carrying a number of things that we wanted to put out for the Crypto Community.

#crysx

Marketplace rules and guidelines: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marketplace-rules-and-guidelines-3629
Marketplace: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0

afaik, that's all

What are you going to offer?
legendary
June 07, 2018, 09:41:24 AM
Hi All ...

#crysx
legendary
June 06, 2018, 03:30:25 PM
### CWI-COINS - OZZIECOIN

Hi All ...

The start of the development of coins, first of which is OzzieCoin (OZC), has been posted.

The post is located here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39530568

Feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

#crysx
legendary
May 20, 2018, 06:19:02 AM
### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - BERNCASH | SWEEPSTAKECOIN

Hi All ...

Pool update here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37902667

#crysx
legendary
May 17, 2018, 01:03:24 PM
Any updates on Sweepstakecoin mate? When can we expect an exchange for SWEEP?

Not yet ...

SWEEP is third inline for development alongside DRZ, which means they will be both handled at the same time.

Exchanges are anyones guess with the coins, as we have not been pushing inclusion just yet. There is much more to do yet with the other areas, before the coins are actually started, and unfortunately, this means that SWEEP will not have anything done until firstly OZC and then INFX is started.

There is however a more precise vision of what we will be doing with ALL the coins, and that has made things a lot more clear to work with and work on.

For now, coin development is still in the near future.

#crysx
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:12:07 AM
Any updates on Sweepstakecoin mate? When can we expect an exchange for SWEEP?
legendary
May 15, 2018, 08:35:00 AM
### CWI-POOL - OLD POOL CLOSURE

Hi All ...

We are happy to announce that the NEW CWI-Pool system - Pyroxene (theMINE).

Pyroxene (theMINE) has passed all the stability and availability testing, and we will be opening publicly within the next 24Hours.

This means that the current URLs (both pool and stratum) will be changing. These URLs are, for the time being, direct links for the new pools, and will be currently functional for use. This will change as we configure the new permanent URLs. The only pre-requisite is that you start a new account profile on Pyroxene (theMINE), and setup the miners to point to the NEW Stratum URL of the pools, utilizing our own inhouse developed Stratum - Obsidian (theSTRATUM).

For the time being, three pools from our old server will be immediately suspended from any mining. So please remove ALL your coins from the following pools, as even though they will no longer be active for mining, will still be available for the transfer of your coins to offline or exchange wallets.

These old server pools are ...

- granite (GRN) - New pool already setup and active
- OzzieCoin (OZC) - New pool already setup and active
- Denarius (DNR) - No Miners on pool and will be next in line to be built in Pyroxene (theMINE)

These pools will be shutdown on midnight 31st May 2018 (Adelaide time - google 'current Adelaide time' to calculate the time difference to you). Any and ALL coins after this date will be lost, as we destroy the wallet after use. So PLEASE remove your coins by the closure date, or we will have NO WAY of retrieving your coins you may have left in that wallet after that date. This comment will NOT be repeated!

The following pools are currently being built for the new CWI-Pool system, and when they are up and running, we will be taking the same procedure as we are with the coins abovementioned. So please check back here or the new CWI-Pool thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-pyroxene-themine-cwi-mint-logos-3829887 - for further details of times and dates.

- InfluxCoin (INFX)
- CreamCoin (CRM)
- HomeBlockCoin (HBC)
- Pagarex (PGX)
- BitCore (BTX)

We appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to seeing you at the new mining servers very soon. They are by far the most powerful and extensive mining servers CWI have had, as well as being the most expandable to date.

All that is required for the time being is to check the landing page - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ - and see what pools are currently available on the NEW CWI-Pool servers under the NEW CWI-Pool system - Pyroxene (theMINE).

Thank you for your continued support by mining with us. We hope that your mining experience will be a seamless transition, and we can assure you that the new Servers provide a much more responsive experience.

#crysx
legendary
May 15, 2018, 06:33:20 AM
I've got a few BERNS stuck at (old) CWI X14 - how do I get these - been a couple days now stuck on 20/200 confirms.  Should I move to the new server?
-ogc

There is no 'old' BERN pool any longer ...

Hasn't been for quite some time.

The NEW CWI-Pool system (Pyroxene) is fully functional though and I will be posting an update in a few minutes.

#crysx
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
I've got a few BERNS stuck at (old) CWI X14 - how do I get these - been a couple days now stuck on 20/200 confirms.  Should I move to the new server?
-ogc
legendary
May 11, 2018, 11:40:44 PM
Crysx, when launch the WEB-site?

We are working on that and hopefully have that online soon.

The basic site should be ready and published as soon as we can get all the smaller issues out of the way.

#crysx
cryptopia delisted around 28 coins but granite was not one of them. good to see granite surviving this mess

I thought Cryptopia don't delist coins?

Cryptopia (unlike Bittrex) have been a very good exchange to deal with, and be with. Thus far, they have been helpful and very stable.

It is good though as a lot of coins are being delisted from many places. We are working with another development for an Exchange on a 'just in case' scenario to have the coins listed and stay listed. Depending on the negotiations and outcome, we could have all our coins back on ONE exchange while we still research an internal exchange system we can setup.

So far the ones we have looked at are either dodgy, or WAY too expensive for us to even attempt, where as one of them (the best we have found so far) wants more than 130KUSD per year up front to START the exchange, and THEY host it all with CWI having almost no control over the code or hosting. This is NOT what we want, but this exchange software is one of the best we have seen to date, so is understandable why they will not release the code and host all the exchanges internally. This company is AlphaPoint and are a very professional, solid company, but VERY expensive for the upfront cost involved. With the developments we require for our own internal systems to integrate into that Exchange, we would need 500KUSD for the project, and that is just the beginning. This is money better spent on our 'base' projects when we do get our hands on such cash.

Once I get confirmation and permission from the other party we are currently in negotiation with, we may publish who it is we are negotiating with and what exchange platform we may be using.

Until then, the backend work is still going.

Of our 5 coins, OZC is the coin that is getting a small cosmetic lift in regards to the OZC logo, for addition to the new 'info' website we are getting online. We are happy with the design so far, but in two minds about whether our Australian (OZ) lettering should be included. Let's see how it goes.

There is a major update post here that is almost ready, which I am hoping to publish shortly here. Just to keep you up to speed on 'some' of the things we have been doing back here Wink

#crysx
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
May 11, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

The basic site should be ready and published as soon as we can get all the smaller issues out of the way.

#crysx
cryptopia delisted around 28 coins but granite was not one of them. good to see granite surviving this mess
legendary
May 11, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

#crysx
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
legendary
May 04, 2018, 09:49:13 PM
Thanks for the detailed answer. I was able to withdraw thru the web interface this morning. I think i was confused because since a few days the API was answering wrongly that my balance was 0. But thru the web interface the balance was right and withdraw worked like a charm.
Cheesy

That's great ...

We will be stopping the old pool systems soon, so each pool will have their mining terminated one by one, with a pool termination date shortly. By that time, we hope that EVERYONE has removed all their coins and moved their mining to the new pool system so that we can close the old pool system/server permanently.

A date will be given in the coming week.

#crysx
Activity: 44
May 04, 2018, 01:19:48 PM
Thanks for the detailed answer. I was able to withdraw thru the web interface this morning. I think i was confused because since a few days the API was answering wrongly that my balance was 0. But thru the web interface the balance was right and withdraw worked like a charm.
Cheesy
legendary
May 04, 2018, 01:05:30 AM
Love your pool to mine INFX.
Just registered to the new pool http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/infx/

I had to "register", could not use my old login...

What happens to my INFX that were in the pool that does not exist anymore? Not that I had that much but still... Will they be transferred, can I withdraw them? Are they lost for me (I would survice....)...Huh

Thanks

Thanks ...

The old pool should always be open to withdraw ALL your funds out. It is currently still active.

If there is an issue, please let us know and we will do what we can to ease the withdrawal process.

As for the registration process, that is correct. These are new servers with a new database, and new components. It has been built from the ground up, so the registration process needs to be done again. However, on these pools also, the registration process is only a one time process, and will be maintained for all pools that use this new database and servers. So all the pools that will be forthcoming, will be based on the same database, which means you will only need to log into the pool withe the registered account.

The old pool accounts are completely separate and will NOT be migrated over due to various factors, including dead and unused accounts.

#crysx
legendary
May 04, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

Who ever controls these bots, you have been warned.

#crysx

not just blockchain community, entire internet fighting various spammers for years without  success. You ban 1, spammers add 2 more. Much easier simply ignore them.

Maybe so ...

It is quite annoying and interferes with the flow of the the thread, no matter how fast or slow it goes.

#crysx
Activity: 44
May 02, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
Love your pool to mine INFX.
Just registered to the new pool http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/infx/

I had to "register", could not use my old login...

What happens to my INFX that were in the pool that does not exist anymore? Not that I had that much but still... Will they be transferred, can I withdraw them? Are they lost for me (I would survice....)...Huh

Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
April 27, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

Who ever controls these bots, you have been warned.

#crysx

not just blockchain community, entire internet fighting various spammers for years without  success. You ban 1, spammers add 2 more. Much easier simply ignore them.
Pages:
Jump to: