Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHAN] ChanCoin - Meme-Powered Crypto for Imageboards - page 5. (Read 28178 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What is ChanCoin? I can not see anything unique.

I would describe Chancoin as Reddcoin for Meme tipping on message-boards which are a bit more edgy. It is also different from Reddcoin as it is de-centralised and mineable with a low supply.

REDDCOIN.....................(HANDS IN FACE).  CAN EVERYONE JUST NEVER COMPARE ANYTHING TO REDDCOIN PLEASE HAHHHHAHA.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 246

I would describe Chancoin as Reddcoin for Meme tipping on message-boards which are a bit more edgy. It is also different from Reddcoin as it is de-centralised and mineable with a low supply.
so when this coin get listed?

CHANCOIN IS ALREADY ABLE TO BE TRADED.  WE ARE ON CRYPTOPIA AND TRADESATOSHI UNDER "CHAN." 
Activity: 70
so when this coin get listed?
Can your platform create jobs?

WELL YES, PEOPLE ARE ALREADY BOOTSTRAPPING VIDEO GAMES TO THE CHANCOIN NAME.  OUR BLOCKCHAIN IS OPEN TO DEVELOP PROJECTS ON.  VIDEO GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN IS ON THE RISE.  CHANCOIN WOULD BE A PERFECT AESTHETICOIN TO FIT THESE MARKETS.  BITCOIN FEES ARE TOO HIGH TO ACCOMODATE(I'VE HAD EXPERIENCE ALREADY IN THE GAME BLOCKCHAIN WORLD).  THE VIDEO GAMING BLOCKCHAIN WORLD ACTUALLY NEEDS A COIN TO FEED THESE NEEDS.  CHANCOIN CAN DO THIS, PLUS IT WOULD BE MORE OF A FUN COIN TO USE INSTEAD OF BORING LITECOIN OR ETHEREUM.
Activity: 55
How long does it take to startig payments for MN?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The main purpose of the Chancoin project is to help netizens utilize their creativity by providing incentives and tools to reap rewards. And this is what the netizens look for and including projects that are very promising and profitable. Sorry, your logo design looks less attractive, do you plan to change it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

We are already creating jobs.

I have been paying people for various work in Chancoin.

What can you do?
Activity: 58
@MIKI YOU CAN GO TO THE DEV DISCORD AT DISCORD.ME/CHANCOINOFFICIAL.  IN THE #DEV-TALK ROOM YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO YOUR ISSUE.

CHANCOIN VISUAL/PRESENCE UPDATE:

WE HAVE 3 REDDITS NOW,  /R/CHANCOINCITY, /R/CHANCOINMARKET AND /R/CHANCOINMINING.

WE JUST HAVE THESE BECAUSE REDDIT HAS LIKE 90 PERCENT OF THE CRYPTO MARKET IN GENERAL.  IF YOU DON'T REALIZE THIS THEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE CAPITAL FLOWS ARE COMING FROM.   ANYHOW, ALL IN THE COMMUNITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO PUT SOME LIFE INTO THESE SUBS.  SOME ARE BEING HIPSTERISH ABOUT 4CHAN AND NOT USING PLEBBIT.  UNDERSTANDABLE, HOWEVER THE REDDITS ARE USED AS A "NORMIE TRANSFORMATIVE" PORTAL INTO THE BETTER WORLDS OF THE CHAN. THAT IS HOW WE SEE IT TO BE HONEST.  ANYHOW, THEY ARE UP AND NEED A LITTLE HELP FROM THE COMMUNITY.  GO CHANCOIN GO!

- CHANCOIN CITY
''The Developers of ChancoinCity-$Chanシティ have been working hard on their automated Discord bots for a long time now. Furthermore I have excellent news. Due to the development difficulties with large volumes we want our automated tipping system to be the best it can be, So my task here currently that I have been graciously assigned is to research the amount of public volume there is and depending on how we do can Expand or contract our bots to conserve space for later development, or if we will need more room to grow. I thank you for your service here so we can make $chan a treasure for many years to come. You can join the party here https://discord.gg/HSEUNDe, come say "I thought it was just a meme" and win with us all. To participate "All is needed is an upvote on this post, so we can do the mathematics based on the upvote volume. And remember, $Chan is for everyone, by everyone. The Future is near. Thank you for reading and your consideration in this development test.''

TheDuke
Activity: 13
Hello, with what command can I unlock my wallet?
Thank you
Activity: 1
We're well on our way to block 30,000 boys!
Activity: 89

We are currently at block 23,429. At block 23,500 the difficulty change kicks-in and the Chancoin block-chain should, in theory, go back to normal operation which means that wallet sync., transfers and mining normalise.

71 blocks to go people !

With only a couple of blocks a day covered, 71 blocks will feel like an eternity.  Someone had an L3 (or something like it) running the other day and difficulty shot up from ~1k to 6k with only a few blocks mined over the course of 4 days. 

Still pluggin' along here, though!

We are currently at block 23,429. At block 23,500 the difficulty change kicks-in and the Chancoin block-chain should, in theory, go back to normal operation which means that wallet sync., transfers and mining normalise.

71 blocks to go people !

Thank you for the update! Smiley The ChancoinCity is growing and more resourceful, wealthy and skillful people are interested in the projects development. https://imgur.com/a/70Z6f
Activity: 246

71 blocks to go people !
What exchanges could Chancoin be listed on next?  Shocked
@CUSSLERFAN, I JUST CHECKED MY WALLET AND IT WAS STUCK.  NOW IT'S NOT, I'M AT BLOCK 23333.
Pages:
Jump to: