Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHAN] ChanCoin - Meme-Powered Crypto for Imageboards - page 8. (Read 28178 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
UPDATE FROM CHANCOIN CITY:  We are building the city rather quickly(at the border..............there is a line way past  the eye can see.........a neverending caravan.........wewww).  We are going to be a 1000 strong within a month.   $4CHN all day everyone.  Congratulations and this is just the beginning!  
copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
UProject - The Modern Storage Solution
CHANCOIN mooning on 11 cents  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Marketing division and devs are working hard!!!!

This project had a rough start but is certainly not dead!

Activity: 246

Dev latest update is that with a prevailing wind we should see the 0.15 of the wallet released in the next 7 days with Cloverhash going live around the second week in february at the latest (it could be sooner).

These dates are subject to change however, as you can see from the dev logs there is steady progress now.
Activity: 6
Let's look at 4CHN coin as an outsider...

The coin has been hampered by no wallet, the market cap is extremely low (under 500,000).

The community is ridiculously huge and active. I checked the discord and over 180 users online and many active. There are so many community marketers ready to make memes and spread the word

4Chan as a website has a huge crypto trading audience.

There are more than 1 developer and constant Github updates. The lead is very active and seems very dedicated.

The wallet problem is not impossible to overcome, it looks like it will be solved rather soon actually.

The fundamentals says as soon as there is a new wallet, there will be more confidence and much of the userboard will get back in.

In my opinion this coin is one of the best investments for a 'micro' coin right now.[/li][/list]

I jumped onboard. Good luck Smiley
GETTING CLOSER!!!!!! WEWWWWW CHANCOIN DEV TEAM!!!! WEEWWWWWWWW!!! CHANCOIN TO THE MOON...........BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS CHANCOIN FAMILY!!!!
Today's Dev update.

The CPU miner received some love yesterday and Cache-pruning.

"* [DONE]  Double-check seed IP text files in contrib
* [DONE] run seed contrib script
* [DONE] locally test that testnet seeds work
* [DONE] locally test that mainnet seeds work (they dont)
* [DONE] Fix mainnet seeds
* [DONE] Upgrade testnet nodes to 0.15
* [STARTED] Troubleshoot regtest suite slowness
* Set segwit activation window start to Feb 14 2018, and cloverhashheight to...25k?
----- CPUMiner Tasks-----
* [DONE] Fix issues with CPUMiner getblocktemplate
* [DONE] Test cpuminer with cloverhash
* [DONE] Generate cache and write to file for fast multi-threading startup
* [DONE] Enable mining on all CPU cores/threads
* Refactor CPUMiner logging
----- MISC -----
* [DONE] Cache-pruning for chancoind
* Test OP_RETURN
* Test segwit activation
* Update images in wallet
* Write brief informal spec of cloverhash w/ Name
* RELEASE!"
reporting from Chancoin City: These updates are dank.  Thank you British in the 90s guy.  Passing on the good word.  Cheerio.

"Today we made significant progress on getting CPUMiner and chancoind to play well together -  still working on integrating the two and manually doing testnet regression".

"
* [DONE]  Double-check seed IP text files in contrib
* [STARTED] Troubleshoot regtest suite slowness
* Set segwit activation window start to Feb 14 2018, and cloverhashheight to...25k?
----- CPUMiner Tasks-----
* [STARTED] Fix issues with CPUMiner getblocktemplate
* [STARTED] Test cpuminer with cloverhash
* Generate cache and write to file for fast multi-threading startup
* Enable mining on all CPU cores/threads
* Refactor CPUMiner logging
----- MISC -----
* Cache-pruning for chancoind
* Test OP_RETURN
* Test segwit activation
* Write brief informal spec of cloverhash w/ Name
* RELEASE!".

Activity: 64
My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!
Just encourage goss to fix the network! Thats it!! Once the coin has a solid network it has a solid foundation! After that the coin can go beyond the moon! At this moment that can not happen! The longer the network problem goes unfixed the worse it will get.My wishes are not for the coin to burn thats stupid when its a easy fix. Looks like we gave all got on Gosses butt enough that he understands a strong stable network is the most important step to having a successful coin. The rest is easy. A good community is important as well and so far a lot of  the community has felt mistreated by mods. This is supposed to be a chancoin. Chans are ZOMGNONE! It is always a place where freedom of speech is embraced. Everyone has a voice on a chan. It should be no different in a server representing chanculture.
I honestly hope he pulls through Otherwise coins will be stuck and we will be caught holding bags

I will be forced to stop what I am doing to fix it so our 500k chans we have are not bags

Thats why I care so much
todays update.

* [DONE]  Double-check seed IP text files in contrib
*  Change over one test node's testnet3 data  to  testnet4 and get it to reorg
*  Make sure 0.8 node reorgs to 0.15 nodes on testnet
* [ON HOLD] Troubleshoot regtest suite slowness
* Update cpuminer fork
* Test cpuminer with cloverhash
*  Test OP_RETURN
*  Test segwit activation
@everyone  check difficulty of unbreakable coin https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/difficulty-unb.html all the coins are stuck and now it will take over 1 year for a block to be solved and it will take 1 year to send 1 coin. The difficulty will not retarget for another 300+ days THIS COIN IS NOW DEAD AND PEOPLES COINS ARE STUCK . If goss does not fix the  NETWORK We will all fall victim to this fate! We have to push him a little harder to get it done in the next month or else we will suffer this fate!
Update from Chancoin City:  We are a fan discord not a "wedged" fringe faction.  The city leader wants to make that clear and has put that info on the /biz message boards as well.  We are gaining alot of awareness and the memes are flowing out of the Chancoin factory like crack addicts took over(not sure how long their life spans are).  The goal is to get maximum awareness that the coin is ALIVE and well.  The twitter is pumping out tons of Chancoin funny memes and getting alot of impressions, lots of newcomers are entering the fray and Gossamer is doing well as well with the update work.  Pretty much all areas are being covered and this coin is poised for some dominance levels unseen since the rise of Ethereum possibly in 2016 era.  GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! $4CHN ALLDAY.
Activity: 72
This is not the shitcoin we want, but the shitcoin we need
I don't speak for dev-team however dev-team have been posting update every couple of days since the start of the holidays regarding 0.15 progress.

It appears that 0.15 at the moment does include the new cloverhash miner and a basic build of 0.15 has been completed and is in testing on their testnet. It appears to be compiling ok and now its a case of tweaking and testing until they have a release candidate.

Here is latest to-do list from dev team posted yesterday 29th December:

* [DONE]  Double-check seed IP text files in contrib
*  Change over one test node's testnet3 data  to  testnet4 and get it to reorg
*  Make sure 0.8 node reorgs to 0.15 nodes on testnet
* Troubleshoot regtest suite slowness
* Update cpuminer fork
* Test cpuminer with cloverhash
*  Test OP_RETURN
*  Test segwit activation

Just a reminder that the coin is currently price at approx 5 cents (U.S) and has circulating supply of 7m. Market cap is $380k USD and coin will be easily mineable. Reddcoin price is 1 cent and has supply of almost 28 billion. It is not mineable. Market cap is $400m USD. If Chancoin does what Reddcoin has done the price of chancoin will go 125x - even without any coin burns factored in.
I agree, Chancoin is on a trajectory that most will finally witness when it's at like 5 bucks a pop.  Chancoin = 100 bucks each in 2018.  SCREENCAP ......PDDRDRDRDRDRDUP! LIKE A CHA CHA CHA AND A KA KA KA PRDRRDRDRDRDUP!
Activity: 25
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?

Check the first post in this thread Smiley

Hello Gossamer Socks. I would like to hear your stance on this.
One week ago you wrote: ''if we havent moved closer to release by this time next week I am going to seriously consider just using lyra2re or x11 or something plus DGW and release that, cos we cant wait anymore, u heard it here first''.

One week has passed.

Also, MOLLY wrote:
''The Chancoin network is unusable at the moment until Gossamer gets his shit together, ... IDK what the problem is I could have a pow/pos coin done in a few days ... I offered help to Gossamer Socks months ago in Chancoin Discord as ''memelord'' and even posted code, got banned for it .. my suggestion was pow/pos hybrid, not DGW ... Gossamer Socks obviously did not listen and now look, the coins network is unusable and the roadmap says pos/pow ... its fucked until its fixed ... it can be fixed easily IDK what the fucking problem is ...  I can literally recode this coin in a day or two and do a swap with a perfect network ... IT IS LIKE THEY (GOSSAMER AND HIS DEV TEAM) ARE NOT EVEN FROM 4CHAN .... the newtork will come to a halt if something is not done, I could have fixed all of this 2 months ago and I would have done it for free ... before the swap ... they did the swap and claimed it would be fixed ... liars ... there will have to be another swap! ... that is not good for the price ....

Gossamer Socks, what the fuck is going on with you and your ''dev'' team?

A week has passed. I have begun to seriously consider it, as I said I would. And as of today, Name and I are working on fixing the problems with our current build, since we think it will be a bigger win overall for the project. I did not say I would immediately release a magically fixed new client, as you think I said. Thats my stance on this.

Re: "Molly"'s screed:

You (she, he, Molly) did not get banned for posting code or suggesting PoS/PoW. They got banned for shitting up the general channel with nonsense like the very post I'm quoting here.

The roadmap said possible POS before you showed up.  We're probably not doing anything even vaguely POS-y anytime soon. Deal with it.

I've probably been browsing 4Chan since before you were old enough to vote - assuming you're old enough to vote now. I really don't care. Who does care? You. Nobody else.

What 'swap' are you talking about? There was not a swap, unless by swap you mean something other than what the term is commonly used for in crypto. Which wouldn't surprise me since you appeared not to even know what DGW was yesterday.

If you had wanted to contribute to the project you could have (and would have) put in a PR like a normal person. But you didn't. How strange.

I'm sorry that your asshole is so very sore for some strange reason. But there's nothing I can do about that.

In other news, a quick blog post thanking our contributors and community, and saying a little bit about where we're going in the near future -  with an emphasis on trying to make buttblasted babies like the quoted poster understand why they should take a deep breath, consider the possibility that not every open source project is their personal army, and think before they post next time: https://www.chancoin.org/blog/2017/12/25/merry_christmas.html

Merry Christmas! XD

Have a good one too Smiley

All the crazy supporters you encounter from time to time just want one thing - Make Chancoin moon greatly! In order to avoid Discord and community splitting you should find a perfect place for the most avid supporters within the official Discord. You are the leader and you have to decide what each volunteer does and find a perfect place for it.

CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!
brand new
Activity: 0
--snip--
Long story short, I explained the state of chancoin unit tests, and we realized that using any other algorithm would be the same work to fix the unit tests.
One thing I do know is that we all have the same goal here.  Chancoin has some devout fans and all are gunning for the Moon.  Gossamer, the BEEF says do your thing.  The femmebot is constantly making memes and is gathering a large Chancoin following as well.  Alot of work is actually being done that is under the radar and when the wallet update is complete and Cloverhash is instated all will see what is inside the great Chancoin egg.  Molly is an avid concerner.  I think alot of people in this community need to chill out and not take things personal.  The past is dead and a new stronger Chancoin is here.  The memes are certainly stronger as well.  CHANCOIN 2018 mf'ers.   
You can lie and say that we claimed to not know what DGW is and why some of us were banned from your discord. The fact is your network is fucked and the user MEMELORD told you all this would happen and was banned for "fud" when it was truth. Agent MIA who is on our team was banned for being a girl and not posting our btc talk account. MOLLY was banned for having over 285k chans as a attempt to shake us out. Focus on fixing the network and your shattered and broken community. Or we will come in and fix it for you! We will do a better job than you and have a permanent fix in under 1 week. You have about a month or two. If you do not fix your network the coin will die as it will be unusable. Even more so than now. If no one can use it than it becomes worthless. If this happens the community will demand to not be left holding the bag and want a competent dev. Not a larper who gets in stream and doesn't solve a simple problem that can be taken care of in a week.

MUDSLING all you want and call us stupid. When the network dies and community falls apart remember it was not our fault it was yours.

We will not be left holding the bag and we will fix it.

Redeem yourself and FIX IT! NOW!! Learntocode or gtfo
Pages:
Jump to: