Pages:
Author

Topic: Chantha Lueung aka bitmaster1x of Crypto-city is 100% not to be trusted!!! - page 2. (Read 7146 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Ok I can fuck off here for another hour and then I have to do some work so if anyone has any questions now is the time to ask?
Marlena's socks are brilliant. There is no better testament to crypto-city's "reputation" than those "admins" with their mindless shitposting here.

What Admin I am not nor have I ever been Admin on there the site I work on most is dknight2.com and I dont do that near as much as I should

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/01/01898dd89a52ad97948343eb715e07204b5c74fa8e65fc4c661811786faa1c42.jpg

LOL I try not to No Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Marlena's socks are brilliant. There is no better testament to crypto-city's "reputation" than those "admins" with their mindless shitposting here.

What Admin I am not nor have I ever been Admin on there the site I work on most is dknight2.com and I dont do that near as much as I should

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

This is Marlenac official denouement of Leroy Fodor I have to my knowledge never done business with this person so I don't have an opinion of him

Have you heard or done business with StakeMiners.com?

I am an HTML5Coin Dev I don't see HTML5Coin there so I have no reason to do business with them

So again how did I get brought into this??

I think Gleb tagged you for an admin in Crypto-City. That's as far as how I know you came here.
Stakeminers.com is comprised by a couple players. One of them Michael Wilterdink (he's in your friends list) is in the BOI. You can ask him about Leroy. He and a couple others removed their FB pages. That's why I asked.

Yeah but I am not admin in crypto-city nor have I been I was admin on Friends for cash Bits old site that is no longer in operation. Yeah i'm friends with Terrik on FB I have a lot of crypto ppl on my FB take a look I am also mod on alot of FB crypto pages. The Leroy thing I am really confused about to my knowledge I don't know that person I may know him under another SN if anyone knows it? I have always been straight up with who I know in crypto and have always reached out to making new connections.
lol What you think im the only one that uses my damn 400k worth of asics?  How slow are you sir?

hey retard, please quote who you are talking to, otherwise you are talking to air.  Roll Eyes

You don't deserve a reference... specially if your to dumb to get it sir...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
Why did you guys use that address to register all your sites and social media?

Cause she a Boss, if you would like to speak with me plz do.

So, what is your real name?

Why am I in your key strokes??? Why am I even a part of all this fuckery you craptopia trolls have going on here?

I think hex is just Paying too many trolls at this point.

That is why dot has no value no more....
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
lol What you think im the only one that uses my damn 400k worth of asics?  How slow are you sir?

hey retard, please quote who you are talking to, otherwise you are talking to air.  Roll Eyes
I dont even know why I'm here I was told marlena was getting wrecked over here ....

That's not happening on my watch.

Why am I in your key strokes??? Why am I even a part of all this fuckery you craptopia trolls have going on here?

I think hex is just Paying too many trolls at this point.
I haven't mined in 2-3 years

so you are rich, but still retarded?  Roll Eyes

Rich lol then why do I work 4 jobs?

Where do I find these riches

I really dont give 1/10th a fuck honestly. You are both the ones now implicated in a scam accuastion thread, not I. Cheesy

Thats why I have been responding to this thread I was shown today apparently I am implicated but no one can tell me Who I scammed or what i scammed them for or how i scammed them So that is not an accusation that is just FUD
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This is Marlenac official denouement of Leroy Fodor I have to my knowledge never done business with this person so I don't have an opinion of him

Have you heard or done business with StakeMiners.com?

I am an HTML5Coin Dev I don't see HTML5Coin there so I have no reason to do business with them

So again how did I get brought into this??

I think Gleb tagged you for an admin in Crypto-City. That's as far as how I know you came here.
Stakeminers.com is comprised by a couple players. One of them Michael Wilterdink (he's in your friends list) is in the BOI. You can ask him about Leroy. He and a couple others removed their FB pages. That's why I asked.
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!

I am so confused on how all the info is there but putting it together seems to be escaping everyone

1 Million HTML5 for the first person who can figure it out Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

so you are rich, but still retarded?  Roll Eyes

Rich lol then why do I work 4 jobs?

Where do I find these riches

I really dont give 1/10th a fuck honestly. You are both the ones now implicated in a scam accuastion thread, not I. Cheesy
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
retarded bitcoiners. other than Gleb I mean. Cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202407555453420&set=pb.1329374844.-2207520000.1461728737.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202407607734727&set=pb.1329374844.-2207520000.1461728737.&type=3&theater

LOL oh wow you really are as dumb as you sound aren't you keep digging there Junior you'll figure it out and its no where as fucked up as you have made it out to be lol and hell I have it stated a million places and anyone who knows us Knows. You're not a friend of ours so sorry you're out of the loop Smiley

If you live in ATL the earliest apt I have is Sat

Yes your right it does say jagrapolite.1 (Someone had to teach me how to do this Smiley on the miner for my first mine no one ever denied that But alas No you are still very confused I'm sorry for you

Pages:
Jump to: