Pages:
Author

Topic: Chantha Lueung aka bitmaster1x of Crypto-city is 100% not to be trusted!!! - page 9. (Read 7146 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
https://www.facebook.com/GreatLeafLandscaping/timeline

You know what would be so fuckin' funny? If... yes, it's a long shot... but, if Marlena and Great Leaf Landscaping shared the same exact address as HTMLCoin. That would be so motherfuckin' funny.

Domain Name: PERPETUALCRYPTO.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1870324971_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-08-05T05:37:57Z
Creation Date: 2014-08-09T02:31:58Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-08-09T02:31:58Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Marlena Carver
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 4644 Breakwater Trl
Registrant City: Marietta
Registrant State/Province: Georgia
Registrant Postal Code: 30066
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7707817130
vip
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1wurld/1wurld-51-million-food-and-power-sustainability-ch

Chantha Lueung is the founder of New York-based Lite Holdings Inc., an internet holdings and development firm whose single focus is the 1Wurld global community and a grass roots movement to create a decentralized system for sustainable food and power production throughout the country.

https://appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_public/CORPSEARCH.ENTITY_INFORMATION?p_nameid=2952588&p_corpid=2931366&p_entity_name=Lite%20Holdings&p_name_type=%25&p_search_type=BEGINS&p_srch_results_page=0

So, please tell us exactly how Kham = Chantha, with Kham being the owner of the home (duplex, with some other owning the other half of the building) you're living in, converted to a solar power duckweed and fish farm next to a NYC freeway. Next, explain why you're still using a pic of yourself that's over ten years old.

https://www.facebook.com/chantha.lueung/posts/471928182828623

Very happy with the results of my grow project’s R & D. By this time next year I will have more fish than I know what to do with. To put things in perspective, I can have a fish a day for the whole year and still keep going. Did you know that fish waste can also be used to produce electricity and natural gas?

Soon, everybody will be growing their year's supply of fish in their homes in NYC thanks to Owens' efforts. Oh, and powering their miners via fish shit living off duckweed in their bathtubs.

"Anybody seen my pet duck?"
vip

One by one, I'll expose all you fuckers.

...and one by one, you expose your lack of brain cells. You try so hard to impress, but I'm not interested sorry. You might have better luck @ the men's only club for the specially gifted dating service or maybe that's too old for your preference since you like children... I don't generally make suggestions, but you really should seek help.

People usually say, when someone is avoiding the truth and in an attempt to defend themselves they will utter out nonsense. Pretty sure thats what you're doing right now. Rather than pointing out mens only club / gifted dating services, how about providing some valid defense instead?

Defense? You expect me to take this comical thread seriously?... or are you just running to the defense of your master troll?

Said the guy who wants U$5.1M so that he could grow duckweed to feed the fish that'll shit in the water to help grow the duckweed so to feed more fish.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1wurld/1wurld-51-million-food-and-power-sustainability-ch

About this project

To want change and to desire change - is Not Enough. To know why and what you want. To give every breath in your body - To achieve change:

Our Goal

To raise a minimum of $10,000 as a start.
We need a total of $5.1 million of which we will use to build the first center to house plants and fishes.

Let's talk about your network thingy that has been rebranded three times to date from ~'03 so that now you can claim there's tens of thousands loyal crypto-coiners sharing ideas who are allowed to delete posts when their scams are outed, with you highly pushing Leroy Fodor's RateCoin, Leroy being a proven serial liar in these here parts.

Dude, you're the one that seriously fucked up in the head.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Quote from: james.lent
Quote from: bitmaster1x
Quote from: Gleb Gamow

...and one by one, you expose your lack of brain cells. You try so hard to impress, but I'm not interested sorry. You might have better luck @ the men's only club for the specially gifted dating service or maybe that's too old for your preference since you like children... I don't generally make suggestions, but you really should seek help.

People usually say, when someone is avoiding the truth and in an attempt to defend themselves they will utter out nonsense. Pretty sure thats what you're doing right now. Rather than pointing out mens only club / gifted dating services, how about providing some valid defense instead?

Defense? You expect me to take this comical thread seriously?... or are you just running to the defense of your master troll? Burning answer
vip

Correct.
Gleb opened the accusation page up (from 2014) for him and he's choosing not to link any proof from state or federal statements.

Hell, I'll even give him the jurisdiction where the supposed [singular] rape supposedly occurred - Nashville, TN - and he'll still come up empty-handed even with help from any law enforcement buddies working ~1 mile away from his home there in NYC.

All that fucker is doing is echoing what his new suck buddy, Leroy Fodor, is feeding him. His next course of action is to claim that my claims aren't worth shit because of an unfortunate event I pulled where at the end of the day all ended well.

Ironically, this Owen dude knows one of my ex-girlfriends from the mid-80's being that he and her are into the same food growing possesses. Since he's such a sleuth and all, I'm not giving up her name. He can dig it up during the same time he's digging up my pedophile past.
vip

Come again? My doctor said that I need things explained to me at least twice before I go out into the real world and echo what I've learnt incorrectly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Correct.
Gleb opened the accusation page up (from 2014) for him and he's choosing not to link any proof from state or federal statements.
Activity: 155
Merit: 104
he can't. sux to be him.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Quote from: Gleb Gamow

vip
vip
vip
Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout: http://pastebin.com/x2f5R3ay

"Good Morning, Cryptopolis!"
vip
I guess even scam artist need idols:

https://www.facebook.com/chantha.lueung/posts/10203741353322619

I love the Friends for Cash part, bud.
vip
The cheapest Cloud Mining Solution out there!

Not the cheapest. GAW has you guys beat by a long shot. Also we input any scrypt pool we like?

Did Marshall Long cup your balls when you were a GAW fan?
vip
@pixelpowered

Just now got to post 45 at gethashing and see that what I uncovered independently has been addressed like you said, bud, with apologies.
vip
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city/6265/15

bitmaster118d
Unlike the conventional forums, only friends are able to see your profile so you do have privacy control. The only way to see it is from the inside to get the fuller picture. So if there's troll you can keep them at bay. It's not just one community, but a multitude of communities. The goal is ultimately building a better world. So, for now we focus on crypto, but it's also open for anyone to create other communities like off-grid living and sustainable food production just to name a few.

About this project

To want change and to desire change - is Not Enough. To know why and what you want. To give every breath in your body - To achieve change:

If you feel that you have something to give - that this project is worth developing - is worth Caring for - then - we can succeed.
We are all connected. As a world - we witness successes and failures - we smile together - grow old together - grieve together - learn together - we are all teachers.
If we understand the reason Why We Do the things that we do, then - there is nothing that we cannot achieve.

Please - Only Give  - if you feel - that in your heart - that - it is the right thing to do. Otherwise you would have given for nothing.
It only takes as little as $1 from each of us to create lasting change, but we as a people must want change.
We cannot rely on neither corporations nor government - history has shown that, only "we the people" can create real change.
My name is Chantha Lueung and I am here on behalf of the 1Wurld project along with Kickstarter to challenge you to help us redefine the future health of America. This project is not about politics or corporate profits. It is about real positive change for the benefit of all.

By drastically lowering food costs.
Providing sustainable foods.
That are locally and organically grown on-site.
We can - bring hope and health into every community throughout the country.
Below are some facts that you may or may not know about our country.

America's Facts

We are heavily in debt - So much debt that the country can never repay..
Foods we eat are increasingly imported from other countries at an alarming rate (U. S. Department of Agriculture).
Over 30% of Americans are obese & we rank as the fattest country in the world.
The average American is sick for  9.35 years
We are addicted to chemically processed foods.
We spend more money drugs than we do for healthy produce.
Most Importantly - We all hold the power to change all of the above!
I am very determined to see this project through that I am pledging to devote my life and what time I have left to see that all of America will be able to have access to organically healthier foods.

Our Goal

To raise a minimum of $10,000 as a start.
We need a total of $5.1 million of which we will use to build the first center to house plants and fishes.

To provide a Sustainable Food and Power Production Alternative that are People and Environmentally Friendly in comparison to America's currently wasteful food production systems.
To create an open and decentralized food system.
That every community throughout the country will have a Safer, and Cleaner foods..
System that is Self Contained and not dependent on external resources.
That each 1Wurld center will generate its own source of clean power and  operate mostly off the grid.
Drastically Lower Food Cost by producing high quality healthy foods locally, organically, and efficiently.
Most Importantly

The project will grow 5 to 10 times more foods in a smaller area when compared to traditional methods.
The 1Wurld center will use 95% fewer resources.
Consumers will have direct access to locally grown fresh produce year round as well as fish.
The urgency and the significance of raising enough funding is because:

Building the first center will be a major catalyst that will enable the 1Wurld Project to achieve self funding.
The funds derived from the project's operations will then be used to build additional centers in different communities throughout the country.  This will give us the ability to further reach out to local communities and schools.
Environmentally Sustainable

The 1Wurld Center can be deployed in almost any location or environment.
The center can operate independently off the grid.
In an emergency, the center can generate its own source of pure clean water. Provided that the center still has power.
With the addition of each new center, the 1Wurld project will be able to provide fresh produce in certain communities that would otherwise not have access to fresh fruits or vegetables

Unlike most store bought fruits and vegetables, we never use chemical fertilizers or chemical pesticides when growing our foods. The foods you get are always Clean, Fresh, Tasty and it's grown right on-site.

Q: Why do we need sustainable food and power? - These days it's hard to find foods that are not tampered with or not treated with chemicals. So being able to get Poison-Free foods are more important than ever and they're better tasting. It's good for our mind, body and the environment.

The problem with the current industrial food production methods are that it is:

Very energy intensive which uses lots of oil.
Heavily reliant on synthetic chemicals (fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides)
Uses heavy machinery that consumes lots of oil.
Needs extensively large amounts of land use
A large contributor of pollution due to chemical run-offs that may kill wild-life and surrounding Eco-systems, pollutes the air, streams and human drinking water.
Possibly a contributor of diseases that are linked to chemical exposures. Over 50% in incidences from 1972 to 2004 of diseases associated with exposure of toxic chemicals (data collected by the New South Wales Cancer Registry).
Q: How will this project affect you?

Peace of mind. You know where your food comes from and how it is produced.
You get direct access to Healthier, Fresher, Locally Grown Foods right on-site.
Lower Food Cost. Producing higher quality foods locally & efficiently means paying less. You work hard for your money. Healthy foods shouldn't have to cost a fortune.
Families will be less affected by the world's food volatility problems (which are widely affected by oil fluctuations).
It reduces our country's dependence on other countries for oil and food.
You make a difference!
Q: What experience can I expect from my local 1Wurld center?

The 1wurld experience connects you to your food.
It involves you in building a community.
It will have an interactive knowledge base to enable you to access your food's origin and history as well as recipes from online.
Q: How long before the center becomes fully operational?

Once the facility is built and because The center is a living ecosystem. it will initially take 3 to 6 months to operate at full capacity.
 The longer the center is in operation the more productive it becomes.
Q: How will this project affect your community?

The centers are design to be highly flexible and can cater to the needs of the community with a large variety of foods..
The center will act as a cultural hub to bring communities together.
Furthermore, we intend to establish community outreach programs with schools and charities.
Q: Will the 1Wurld project have a website?

Yes. 1Wurld.com.
The community has grown to over 73,000+ members.
Members are able to connect, share, and can participate in the shaping of the community.
Q: How will this project impact our environment?

You and 1Wurld, growing foods locally, will help to prevent barrels fossil fuel oils from being introduced into the environment.
Foods will no longer need to be flown in, shipped in or trucked in from half way around the world and thereby reducing oil usage..
 Q: How will this project impact our country?

The 1Wurld project will help our country to be healthier and environmentally cleaner.
Less dependent on other countries for our Basic Food Needs.
Q: How will the funds be used?

Securing a suitable location, equipment, materials and operations.
Research and development.
Our Mission

Empowering people to eat healthier.
Organically Grow Awesome Foods exactly where they are needed.
Meet the needs of today.
Pave the way for future generations to a healthier tomorrow.
What you can do to make a difference?

Make a pledge today. Click on the green button on the top right that says, "BACK THIS PROJECT."
Remember, every little bit helps.
Spread the word. Tell others about the 1Wurld project.
Thank you for your support!

-Chantha Lueung

FAQ
vip
I'm truly proud for Leroy, he found a perfect place for himself.

I think this Owen dude's gonna be fun sport for a spell, thanks to Leroy Fodor. HAHAHA
Pages:
Jump to: