Pages:
Author

Topic: [Charity managed by C-cex ] PalestineCoin X11 | Trading on C-cex | - page 12. (Read 17206 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
!!!    USA=Zionism=Israel=World banks=Genocide to all humanity    !!!

Support this coin and if it is scam, be ware dont play dirty games with Palestina

Mine this coin in the name of kindness and humanity !!!

These people are abused terrorized and killed by the fuking Israel junks, will be nice to help them even if they do some biological or similar weapon.

Jews are the biggest terrorist of this and neighboring planets and this is something little to stop them, they are the evil not the Muslims !!!

And Dev if you are a Jew or China scammer hope someone will find you, if not wish you the biggest luck and support.

Will mine it with all my RIG's til the end of the POW  Cool
Don't generalize people & nations.

Agreed , don't generalize , there's good and bad in every community without exception
how will we know you send donations to palestine citizens?

The websites of the associations to help are in the op , they all have bank accounts for donations and the way we are going to convert palcoin to their accounts is also in the op , after each donation the documents will be published here , if there's a way you think is better , tell us .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

Support this coin and if it is scam, be ware dont play dirty games with Palestina

These people are abused terrorized and killed by the fuking Israel junks, will be nice to help them even if they do some biological or similar weapon.

Jews are the biggest terrorist of this and neighboring planets and this is something little to stop them, they are the evil not the Muslims !!!

And Dev if you are a Jew or China scammer hope someone will find you, if not wish you the biggest luck and support.

Don't generalize people & nations.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
how will we know you send donations to palestine citizens?

An Dev if you are a Jew or China scammer hope someone will find you, wish you the biggest luck and support.

We are aware of the situation in palestine and theirs suffering , and we make this project to participate a little to help them , We promise you a fair use of the funds and we thank you for your support .
Activity: 31

What do you think about our new website http://www.palestinecoin.org/
This isn't Bryce Weiner btw, just someone trying to ride his coat tails.

What do you mean ?
Activity: 551
This isn't Bryce Weiner btw, just someone trying to ride his coat tails.
are you planning to help the people themselves (nothing can go to a violent organization) ?
are those organization giving the aid directly to the people in need ?

Of course we choosed the associations helping childrens and families to get the primary needs like food , clothes and education , i also published all the links so that you can double check yourself that we are going to help those in needs not those seeking violence .
legendary
Activity: 924
are you planning to help the people themselves (nothing can go to a violent organization) ?
are those organization giving the aid directly to the people in need ?
legendary
IPO is scam

it is too hot for my GPUs to use scrypt
If you are watching and you are interested by this project , what do you think if we sell the 4% before the launch with an ipo hosted by an exchange or an escrow ? like this the 1 % meant to be delivered every  week will not hurt the market price ?
Could you be more specific about the time of launch ? Voted x11 . good luck

we will be ready in the next week for the launch . anyway the countdown will be published at least 48h before launch , just watch the thread and the twitter for updates , thank you
legendary
probably same dev as IsraCoin Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Could you be more specific about the time of launch ? Voted x11 . good luck
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I have no association with this project nor would I ever suggest a pre-mined coin to support anything.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Good luck.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Good luck with the coin. I hope you stop the war with the premine.

Voted scrypt.

Thank you for your interest , i updated the op to clarify the trust section
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Good luck with the coin. I hope you stop the war with the premine.

Voted scrypt.
Pages:
Jump to: