Pages:
Author

Topic: [Charity managed by C-cex ] PalestineCoin X11 | Trading on C-cex | - page 5. (Read 17206 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Premine AND using highly immoral topic to get hyped.
Taking profits from people getting killed and murdered.

Great job man. Your not even a rat, you go beyond it.

you can think whatever you want , that's not the point of this project and you wouldn't be able to understand it

Then explain your point, i cant seem to find it on the OP expect for 'you', an unknown person, to send 'money' over to 'charity', AKA unknown person, 'somewhere'.

I m not the one who will be sending those donations to 'anyone' like you say
the associations are legit , you can check before stating something
the funds will be controlled by a third party , exchanges trusted persons in crypto , i'm trying to find one and will not start taking donation before that
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the main goal is to help the palestiniens or at least some of them by providing some funds(community donations)

You see? At least SOME OF THEM (YOU) with SOME FUNDS (Why not all funds if you want to help?)

you can think whatever you want , that's not the point of this project and you wouldn't be able to understand it

Then explain your point, i cant seem to find it on the OP expect for 'you', an unknown person, to send 'money' over to 'charity', AKA unknown person, 'somewhere'.

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Shouldn't be on exchange too soon...

But not too late either, I've seen coins with nonscamming devs go totally ignored by all just because it never hit an exchange at the right time.

also i can't believe they added some of the coins on C-Cex that were launched yesterday but not this one  Huh
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Shouldn't be on exchange too soon...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
maybe offer exchange some of the premine to add
Activity: 56
What about Mintpal? I think we should shoot for that. I don't have a New World Order Twitter account, but e-mailing them is a good idea  Grin
Activity: 140
Sent out another tweet to C-Cex https://twitter.com/Pebb3lzz/status/497149049360109568  if anyone would like to retweet to them again
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
looks good will mine this
Activity: 566
I hope this coin does well, and that you legitimately fund noble causes, those poor civilians need all the help they can get at the moment  Sad

Good luck for the future.
maybe offer exchange some of the premine to add

We are ready to offer to them some of the coins if they add us of course .
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I hope this is not a scam  Roll Eyes
Activity: 20
they didn't retweet?perhaps,you didn't promise btc to them,so... Wink
Have you tried C-cex yet? I know they aren't THE exchange to be on but they are gaining popularity and usually take newer coins faster than Bittrex or Polo

yes i tried to contact them by mail , they didn't see it yet i think , i'm trying other ways to get in touch with them
Pages:
Jump to: