Pages:
Author

Topic: [Charity managed by C-cex ] PalestineCoin X11 | Trading on C-cex | - page 9. (Read 17206 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I am with you! Smooth start! Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
rented, this better launch on time

It will , all is ready , i will just have to push the git and publish the links , don't worry
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
NO IPO NO  SCAM
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Dev NO Rpc NO Solo? Why?
we will support and mine this coins for sure
but i think 4 days of PoW is too short,
i suggest increase the PoW period so we will have more participants on this coins

Thank you . We are also considering lowering the premine to 0.8 % and we will make the pow period longer than 4 days . Then we will setup a public address to collect the donations ,we believe that the community should decide about the amount of  the donations ( may be it will be more than 4% if everyone decide to donate )

I see it's 8-day-PoW now. This is nowhere near long enough. It also makes your coin look exactly like the countless "PoW for 1 week" scamcoins; I'm not accusing you of anything.

we decided that 8 day pow will be enough , and the duration of the pow doesn't affect the legitimacy of the coin . 
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
Activity: 364
I'm really quite sane!
i suggest increase the PoW period so we will have more participants on this coins

Thank you . We are also considering lowering the premine to 0.8 % and we will make the pow period longer than 4 days . Then we will setup a public address to collect the donations ,we believe that the community should decide about the amount of  the donations ( may be it will be more than 4% if everyone decide to donate )

I see it's 8-day-PoW now. This is nowhere near long enough. It also makes your coin look exactly like the countless "PoW for 1 week" scamcoins; I'm not accusing you of anything.
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
coin is not live on pools. i will be keeping eye on blocks and premine.
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/714-Pal

ok thank you, i read above 7am EST, so i was confused. thanks =]
coin is not live on pools. i will be keeping eye on blocks and premine.
coin starts in 3 minutes on minerpools, yes?
If there is a superbeing that oversees the activities of this world and it turns out that you misuse a cent of the funds you receive through this project, I hope that superbeing will crush you and your helpers into the dust in a slow and painful way. People with any experience in Crypto have seen too many lies playing on peoples' goodwill and dreams.
If you are genuine, I hope the superbeing gives you wings.

the project will start today and as soon as we have some donations and an exchange , we will start making donations to this associations , no premine to impose anything and we will not use palestine suffering to our own benefit like stated by some dudes before
Activity: 295
If there is a superbeing that oversees the activities of this world and it turns out that you misuse a cent of the funds you receive through this project, I hope that superbeing will crush you and your helpers into the dust in a slow and painful way. People with any experience in Crypto have seen too many lies playing on peoples' goodwill and dreams.
If you are genuine, I hope the superbeing gives you wings.
Activity: 56
I am geared up & ready! Signed up for a pool & got my bat file ready to go! 7 AM Eastern Standard Time, 15 minutes before I have to work... great timing. Gonna let it roll for the people of Palestine!
Allah, bless them!

http://youtu.be/P7fakEks8ak
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Good Luck! You have my support!! Smiley
Op updated , donations will not be taken from a premine

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
We contacted bittrex , we want them to take care of the premine and the transfers
if they don't accept we will change the premine from 4 % to 0.5 % and we will set up a public address so if you want you can donate to the palestiniens cause .
Activity: 448
Don't use others peoples bad for your profit ! Shame on you !

why these accusations ? we are just trying to make some good , and we are willing to let a trusted exchange  handle the funds .

If you want to make something good, go to the red cross, donate something for them, I saw where all these Newbie-Account "donation/charity" projects ended.. premine dumped / devs gone .. See ClearWater, Charitycoin and all the other clones.

this is disgusting , profit from others misery, set up a legitimate fund or donate to help . fucking crypto this is unbelievable to what lengths these cunts go.
Don't use others peoples bad for your profit ! Shame on you !

why these accusations ? we are just trying to make some good , and we are willing to let a trusted exchange  handle the funds .

If you want to make something good, go to the red cross, donate something for them, I saw where all these Newbie-Account "donation/charity" projects ended.. premine dumped / devs gone .. See ClearWater, Charitycoin and all the other clones.

I know your feelings and i'm working right know on a strategy that will allow a Trusted person of the community to do that :

- holding the coins from the launch
- exchanging the coin to btc and usd
- sending the funds directly to the associations

i hope bittrex accept to be this one taking care of the funds . i already contacted them . will that be enough ?
Pages:
Jump to: