Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 10. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Hello . Prologica company is accepting CHRC as a method of payment .

Interesting. What is the exchange rate they use?

Thats a cool initiative.

I live in Brazil, I have created an account on their site, most of the items are out of stock and the ones supposedly ON stock there is no buy button, just a compare and add to favorites button, not even from favorites you get a buy button, on their Delivery page they state the following:
http://prologicatecnologia.com.br/content/1-delivery
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method.

UPS in Brazil? I mean, it should be waayy expensive since the most common carrier used here is the national post(correios) yes you can receive fedex/dhl/ups packages but mostly from abroad, so are they dropshipping items from China?

So, maybe they just sell on their physical stores?
I live in Rio de Janeiro state they are located in Paraiba state, thousands of kilometers up north...Should I go on a trip to spend my CHRC´s there?  Cheesy

Maybe  they´re revamping their site ?

Anyways, It is cool that shops start to accept CHRC but it´ll be easier if those shops have actual products.

He is one of our very solid long time supporters, and they are really excited to help us grow. We should help as well if we can with them. They are helping us also with twitter and instagram promotion.

Whoever he/she is it needs to have actual products that could be bought online, isn´t it?
In order to "help" them and "help" CHRC.
How are we suppose to buy something on their site if there isn´t the possibility to buy an X or Y product?

Also, it should be noted if they only sell on physical store or how the hell they operate, there is nothing on their site about it.

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

Thats a cool initiative.

I live in Brazil, I have created an account on their site, most of the items are out of stock and the ones supposedly ON stock there is no buy button, just a compare and add to favorites button, not even from favorites you get a buy button, on their Delivery page they state the following:
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method.

UPS in Brazil? I mean, it should be waayy expensive since the most common carrier used here is the national post(correios) yes you can receive fedex/dhl/ups packages but mostly from abroad, so are they dropshipping items from China?

I live in Rio de Janeiro state they are located in Paraiba state, thousands of kilometers up north...Should I go on a trip to spend my CHRC´s there?  Cheesy

Anyways, It is cool that shops start to accept CHRC but it´ll be easier if those shops have actual products.

He is one of our very solid long time supporters, and they are really excited to help us grow. We should help as well if we can with them. They are helping us also with twitter and instagram promotion.
Activity: 135

Thats a cool initiative.

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/PP1MhKL.png

Activity: 55
Yes. They are supporters.
I've sent an email yesterday. What should i do next to receive my CHRC?

UPD. Tokens just received.
Yes. They are supporters.
Activity: 134

This?

http://prologicatecnologia.com.br/
https://i.imgur.com/PP1MhKL.png
Activity: 6
Hello everyone . please check and download our guide for how to use stellar wallets . CHRC
http://charnatoken.top/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CHRC.pdf
you can also find the guide on the website https://charnatoken.top
Hello. I have an old purse CHRC gui. How can I change it?

Instructions how been posted prior. Back read please.
Activity: 6
Hello. I have an old purse CHRC gui. How can I change it?
Activity: 25
Got all the tokens after e-mail in just a bit less hour. All is correct.
Activity: 55
Sorry, totally forgot about coinswap. I've sent snapshot last month, now I've create stellar wallet. What's next? Any step-by-step instruction available?
did you received your CHRC?
No, Ive sent a PM to newcondev1 but get no response. Now i'm resend message to your email ([email protected]). Check it out please.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
hello i have quest.......  when I try to do it sell order chrc for xlc  he wrote this to me  ( Error code: sell_not_authorized  )    Write for support  In facebook and email and no answer.no matter what price I put 1 chrc to 1 xlm cant.... create order.  anu ideas?

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi All,

Besides SwanSeaHost accepting CHRC Token as one way clients can pay for services we now have 2 others confirmed:

Prologica Technologia and KCN (Koles Coin News). Now if those who are hell bent of selling low to gain nothing, and loose all the hard work mining that they did prior, we can get even more commercial avenues and more things happening for CHRC. If those in the community that actually support (not just typing you do), we can start growing the way that everyone who does support (bounties, social media mentions etc) believes we can.
Much more news to come. This is not the CHRC that always had issues, this is the CHRC going places. You may not like tokens, but how many got into a coin, started not liking it and dumped and than a few months or year later it came back to bite you in the butt.
It is only Monday, but more news to come next 2 weeks.

CHRC

Grats bro.  I ain't sold any of my charna yet.
Hi All,

Besides SwanSeaHost accepting CHRC Token as one way clients can pay for services we now have 2 others confirmed:

Prologica Technologia and KCN (Koles Coin News). Now if those who are hell bent of selling low to gain nothing, and loose all the hard work mining that they did prior, we can get even more commercial avenues and more things happening for CHRC. If those in the community that actually support (not just typing you do), we can start growing the way that everyone who does support (bounties, social media mentions etc) believes we can.
Much more news to come. This is not the CHRC that always had issues, this is the CHRC going places. You may not like tokens, but how many got into a coin, started not liking it and dumped and than a few months or year later it came back to bite you in the butt.

CHRC
Good news!! I hope to cooperate with many other companies.

We can achieve with community help. We can not perform miracles and do all ourselves.
Activity: 8
Hi All,

CHRC
Good news!! I hope to cooperate with many other companies.
Hi All,

CHRC
How can I swap my old CHRC to new tokens?
create stellar account , add trust line with CHRC GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP
Send your stellar wallet id and a screenshot of your old charnacoin wallet to the email [email protected]

thx, have done it

but

DNS Error: 6014738 DNS type 'mx' lookup of charnactoken.top responded with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: charnactoken.top

Got it! Just mistake in addres field. [email protected]   is correct
Yes by mistake .
Pages:
Jump to: