Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 9. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The movement of charnatoken is stable and secure but we need more people to use their social networks so that more people know this token, the price every day is a bit higher and that is good for everyone but it is very necessary that more people talk about charnatoken for the RRSS. Let community we have to make charnatoken go far!
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Hi All

Next 2-3 weeks some positive news be coming out that will I am sure benefit us. We have been working away like crazy. We see some will participate in bounty (social media awareness) which is fantastic. We can build this with EVERYONE's help. We see tons doing airdrop/bounty for others. If you support, well take the same time for us.
Anyway trading is ongoing and as we said, many more positives coming.

CHRC
Hi All

One good thing about Stellar, we can see all since it is an open/public network Smiley Transparency.

CHRC
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello, I need assistance, send an email with my information to change from GCE2 to GBRP, and you still have not received my coins, please help me. Thank you
 Grin
I see that charnatoken is starting slowly but surely to be carried out purchase and sale orders and that the devs can control the starting price of the tokens is something magnificent, I see that more companies are beginning to accept charnas! I'm enthusiastic. Dev I sent you an email to tell me how I could spend my charnatoken from GCE to GBRP Thank you very much in advance !!
send back the CHRC which you got from GCE to GCE wallet .
you will receive the same amount from GRBP .
All perfect, thank you very much now to continue the whole community to make big a charnatoken and hold hold hold !!
Activity: 97
I see that charnatoken is starting slowly but surely to be carried out purchase and sale orders and that the devs can control the starting price of the tokens is something magnificent, I see that more companies are beginning to accept charnas! I'm enthusiastic. Dev I sent you an email to tell me how I could spend my charnatoken from GCE to GBRP Thank you very much in advance !!
send back the CHRC which you got from GCE to GCE wallet .
you will receive the same amount from GRBP .
Please explain to me why you made a mistake Huh Huh Huh Huh

I already requested information via FB, but you observe the conversation but no answer, a previous person had the same problem and you kept silent without explanation

There was an error in submitting the transaction to the stellar network. The transaction failed for the following reason(s):
1) sell_not_authorized

It wasn't a mistake . there were 2 account one for issuing asset and second for destructing . since many of users got confused on this . we just stopped the destructed wallet . and we start destructing from the issuer account .
for those who have sell_not_authorized . check back the previous comments i already motioned this and how to fix it . if you don't have any balance of CHRC on your wallet and you are facing this problem just remove trust line and add it again and it will work . if you have CHRC balance and you are facing the same problem i said contact us on email or private chat Btctalk . i have a lot of work to do and tons of emails to check and deal with . so from time to time i forget to check back facebook or btctalk .

check the comment https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30688878
Activity: 30
Please explain to me why you made a mistake Huh Huh Huh Huh

I already requested information via FB, but you observe the conversation but no answer, a previous person had the same problem and you kept silent without explanation

There was an error in submitting the transaction to the stellar network. The transaction failed for the following reason(s):
1) sell_not_authorized
Hello everyone the GCE account (GCE2QU2TCODX4LQWIH6RM3YFH4B4WS3QCGGTH3S5JRBH3AZ6TJLVRYTJ)
is out of service now . we shut it down . so no one is able to use CHRC from GCE .
the only CHRC is exist on GRBP . and who ever have CHRC from GBRP account they can trade there .
Also for those who have CHRC from GCE and they are stuck now . just send the id of your wallet to the email [email protected] to swap to GRBP
Good luck
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
What about the site swanseahost? I tried to make a purchase but when there is a payment there is only an account of the CHRC the amount of the goods is not written. At what rate do they provide services?

Hi, we are working with them to implement the Stellar API. As right now they have to convert all manually. We will alert once the API installed as needed.

CHRC
I also think CHARNATOKEN will do great. I am glad to be a supporter of CHARNATOKEN.  Wink
What about the site swanseahost? I tried to make a purchase but when there is a payment there is only an account of the CHRC the amount of the goods is not written. At what rate do they provide services?

Hi, we are working with them to implement the Stellar API. As right now they have to convert all manually. We will alert once the API installed as needed.

CHRC
Thank you for helping the community.
Currently the web site is being concluded where digital payment means will be implemented, and CHRC / LTC / BTC / XRP is accepted for services in physical store located in PB, soon when everything is ready the official announcement will be made.
* There is no UPS, only CORREIOS / JADLOG / TOTAL EXPRESS

Many things are being done in the last few days, I hope everyone will continue to support the project and help from anywhere in the world.

PS: Do not sell CharnaToken below 0.42 xlm

Thats great news!, but are you aware your website says it only ships via UPS and not correios, I have attached the link a few comments up?Up to that point its kinda confusing , since there is some kind of info regarding delivery but you cant buy online..
SO any ETA when buying online and paying with crypto will be enabled? Or it will be just in person? ( that will be an awful choice, but...)

Their website is simply in maintenance mode while they are upgrading. Once done you will see all of the info.
Activity: 8
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Clarifying your doubt, the company has e commerce since the beginning but this is changing and being updated.
All news will be shared in their time.

Some informations is standard and will be updated soon on new website
The company is already 9 years old and is being updated (e-commerce)
Who work with technology need to offer technology, so Prologica supports the Charnatoken project, everything will depend on the progress of the project and community support.
We ask everyone to: do not sell cheap
the accepted value of the CHRC and based on the current market

Currently the web site is being concluded where digital payment means will be implemented, and CHRC / LTC / BTC / XRP is accepted for services in physical store located in PB, soon when everything is ready the official announcement will be made.

Many things are being done in the last few days, I hope everyone will continue to support the project and help from anywhere in the world.

Thats great news!, but are you aware your website says it only ships via UPS and not correios, I have attached the link a few comments up?Up to that point its kinda confusing , since there is some kind of info regarding delivery but you cant buy online..
SO any ETA when buying online and paying with crypto will be enabled? Or it will be just in person? ( that will be an awful choice, but...)

Well, thanks for replying but you are not clarifying how people can buy online on your website, since there is not even a buy button. Thats awesome  a company that is 9 years old is just awesome specially here in Brazil, however, how come a company that sells computer parts never had an ecommerce website, I mean didnt you have enough time to develop an ecommerce site, nowadays its just so easy to do it. What worries me, is that besides you being a supporter of CHRC theres nothing you can offer on your site at this moment. Why don´t you comeback when your site is fully operational? Because it just seems a joke to the rest of CHRC supporters... just a thought, nothing personal.
Long live the Charna.!
Activity: 135
Who work with technology need to offer technology, so Prologica supports the Charnatoken project, everything will depend on the progress of the project and community support.

Well, thanks for replying but you are not clarifying how people can buy online on your website, since there is not even a buy button. Thats awesome  a company that is 9 years old is just awesome specially here in Brazil, however, how come a company that sells computer parts never had an ecommerce website, I mean didnt you have enough time to develop an ecommerce site, nowadays its just so easy to do it. What worries me, is that besides you being a supporter of CHRC theres nothing you can offer on your site at this moment. Why don´t you comeback when your site is fully operational? Because it just seems a joke to the rest of CHRC supporters... just a thought, nothing personal.
Long live the Charna.!

Activity: 135

Hello . Prologica company is accepting CHRC as a method of payment .

Interesting. What is the exchange rate they use?

Thats a cool initiative.

I live in Brazil, I have created an account on their site, most of the items are out of stock and the ones supposedly ON stock there is no buy button, just a compare and add to favorites button, not even from favorites you get a buy button, on their Delivery page they state the following:
http://prologicatecnologia.com.br/content/1-delivery
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method.

UPS in Brazil? I mean, it should be waayy expensive since the most common carrier used here is the national post(correios) yes you can receive fedex/dhl/ups packages but mostly from abroad, so are they dropshipping items from China?

So, maybe they just sell on their physical stores?
I live in Rio de Janeiro state they are located in Paraiba state, thousands of kilometers up north...Should I go on a trip to spend my CHRC´s there?  Cheesy

Maybe  they´re revamping their site ?

Anyways, It is cool that shops start to accept CHRC but it´ll be easier if those shops have actual products.
Hello . Prologica company is accepting CHRC as a method of payment .

Interesting. What is the exchange rate they use?

Thats a cool initiative.

I live in Brazil, I have created an account on their site, most of the items are out of stock and the ones supposedly ON stock there is no buy button, just a compare and add to favorites button, not even from favorites you get a buy button, on their Delivery page they state the following:
http://prologicatecnologia.com.br/content/1-delivery
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method.

UPS in Brazil? I mean, it should be waayy expensive since the most common carrier used here is the national post(correios) yes you can receive fedex/dhl/ups packages but mostly from abroad, so are they dropshipping items from China?

So, maybe they just sell on their physical stores?
I live in Rio de Janeiro state they are located in Paraiba state, thousands of kilometers up north...Should I go on a trip to spend my CHRC´s there?  Cheesy

Maybe  they´re revamping their site ?

Anyways, It is cool that shops start to accept CHRC but it´ll be easier if those shops have actual products.

He is one of our very solid long time supporters, and they are really excited to help us grow. We should help as well if we can with them. They are helping us also with twitter and instagram promotion.

Whoever he/she is it needs to have actual products that could be bought online, isn´t it?
In order to "help" them and "help" CHRC.
How are we suppose to buy something on their site if there isn´t the possibility to buy an X or Y product?

Also, it should be noted if they only sell on physical store or how the hell they operate, there is nothing on their site about it.

I am sure they will answer your question.

Also https://kcn.media/our-services/ Koles Coin News also commercially accepts CHRC Token as a client method of payment.

Pages:
Jump to: