Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 5. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101
@newcoindev1 are u talking abt old swap from charna coin to charna token or else new swap...
i am facing problem in login stellar account with private key as it shows invalid key which has my charna tokens in that account
This is my address  GCEONSXDPHVNKHM4SP5ILFA5L543FOTMZ6MOHYKXNCCGB6JM7JOZIGAM

Hi the old swap of course. No new swap. We are just doubling back so that ALL have their tokens.

Y i am getting error for private key as it shows invalid key
No idea unless your private key was entered wrong. He will check and than reply to you ok.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
@newcoindev1 are u talking abt old swap from charna coin to charna token or else new swap...
i am facing problem in login stellar account with private key as it shows invalid key which has my charna tokens in that account

Hi the old swap of course. No new swap. We are just doubling back so that ALL have their tokens.

Y i am getting error for private key as it shows invalid key

Activity: 117
I am interested in the project WAVES. I feel waves price value will be rising high. because it has its own blockchain.

I wish you all the best success with it. Many good projects in crypto.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I am interested in the project WAVES. I feel waves price value will be rising high. because it has its own blockchain.
Hi

We have had about 20 people reach out that had just noticed the information on the swap. Even though it is way paste time, we have gotten them their tokens (if you mined do not care if a year ago, and just heard, we want you to have your tokens). If you have an active stellar wallet (we already have a long list of those who emailed us and received), please email [email protected] with your wallet ID, and you will receive your tokens. If you need help opening a stellar wallet (the guide is on the site), we will help you if you need additional information.
One big point, we have been asked by a few, when to trade or what price. That is market and that is your personal choice when to trade. I am posting now as we do want to make sure ALL those who had, receive their swap.

CHRC
Activity: 97
Is there any way to trade this coin without activating wallet with 5 XLM?
You need minimum 5 xlm to start trading with any token . that's stellar rules
Activity: 27
Is there any way to trade this coin without activating wallet with 5 XLM?
Activity: 16
Any news on exchangelisting instead of the stellar platforms?
Hi All:

Bounty Program:

5000 Tokens for 1 monthFacebook proven promotion
5000 Tokens for 1 monthTwitter proven monthly promotion.
5000 Tokens for 1 month Instagram proven monthly promotion
You can only do 1 promotion. Starting today. You need to email us your proof weekly that you are posting daily regarding CharnaToken.

CHRC
To tell you the truth, the logo of the project is a bit ugly. Haven't you considered designing another one? It will affect the image of everyone.
Which one?
This one
https://charnatoken.top/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/cropped-IMG_20180214_1938392.png

or this one

https://image.ibb.co/d12Nmn/chrc.png
Next week we will have a new marketing team/members coming in with new ideas for expanding and on Saturday we will post a new bounty rewards program.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
To tell you the truth, the logo of the project is a bit ugly. Haven't you considered designing another one? It will affect the image of everyone.
Activity: 1
Hi all,

New to the group but I have seen postings about Charna Token on twitter and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can invest in charna token. I am very much interested in this token and what it has to offer.

Thanks
The project is very interesting and promising. You are doing a great job! Should I invest a little bit? Roll Eyes

Best thing anyone can invest in is the bounty program (all it costs is your time). A new one will be announced this week for social media. That will help the community as a whole.

CHRC
Activity: 92
The project is very interesting and promising. You are doing a great job! Should I invest a little bit? Roll Eyes
Activity: 107
Because I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one
Activity: 134
And how to promote a coin that is not used anywhere? Here, though at all forums, advertising let's vseravno its cost will not rise until there are no solutions on the basis of this coin. You started well with promises of good news on its application, but there are no news, and now you say that we ourselves would raise its cost. How can I raise the price without news on the coin?
Actually there are but if you read the comment which i believe it's clear we said that we will no announce the new things yet till we get those dumpers out.

If this is your strategy to resolve such problem then this coin will suck off.
No matter if there are dumpers... you have them in every coin. but do other coins stand still with the developement?
No! They are still working to push the coin forward. And if some Kindergarten people are dumping their coins...no matter...we don´t need them... others are waiting with open hands for their coins.

Don´t stop developement for the coin! This will kill Charna!

Development is ongoing. We have announced bounties before that no one participated in. It is in the communities hands to promote it (facebook, twitter etc) with us. We have a few trying to open new doors, but if more did the same, we would grow. To many just want news and do 0 to grow us. You should not need step by step on how to promote. Anyone familiar with crypto should know how to promote.
Their has been prior news (companies using, adding exchanges) news given, yet to your statement, in order to push this forward, we need everyone's help.
To answer a question, how do you expect people to adopt and use a coin if you DO NOT promote it. All big coins and tokens got their because of their COMMUNITY promoting it along with them.

CHRC

And how to promote it, what to say to people if the coin is not used anywhere? Find her application, give good news, which will be confirmed, and we will promote it. And while there is nothing to promote

If you think their is nothing to promote than why are you here? Do you not know how to speak of a coin/token and promote one? Their is plenty to promote but if you only know how if price is .50-1.00 and people asking about it , than you are right you wont be able to help it grow.
Anyone knows when you are promoting you are creating demand, BTC was nothing when it started, people yapped about it and spread word of mouth and now look. Monero same, litecoin, Stellar etc.
Create the demand! That is what a community is helpful for. Spreading the word. Airdrop and Bounty coming again next week

CHRC

Hello . Prologica company is accepting CHRC as a method of payment .

This?

http://prologicatecnologia.com.br/

Any updates on this?
And how to promote a coin that is not used anywhere? Here, though at all forums, advertising let's vseravno its cost will not rise until there are no solutions on the basis of this coin. You started well with promises of good news on its application, but there are no news, and now you say that we ourselves would raise its cost. How can I raise the price without news on the coin?
Actually there are but if you read the comment which i believe it's clear we said that we will no announce the new things yet till we get those dumpers out.

If this is your strategy to resolve such problem then this coin will suck off.
No matter if there are dumpers... you have them in every coin. but do other coins stand still with the developement?
No! They are still working to push the coin forward. And if some Kindergarten people are dumping their coins...no matter...we don´t need them... others are waiting with open hands for their coins.

Don´t stop developement for the coin! This will kill Charna!

Development is ongoing. We have announced bounties before that no one participated in. It is in the communities hands to promote it (facebook, twitter etc) with us. We have a few trying to open new doors, but if more did the same, we would grow. To many just want news and do 0 to grow us. You should not need step by step on how to promote. Anyone familiar with crypto should know how to promote.
Their has been prior news (companies using, adding exchanges) news given, yet to your statement, in order to push this forward, we need everyone's help.
To answer a question, how do you expect people to adopt and use a coin if you DO NOT promote it. All big coins and tokens got their because of their COMMUNITY promoting it along with them.

CHRC

And how to promote it, what to say to people if the coin is not used anywhere? Find her application, give good news, which will be confirmed, and we will promote it. And while there is nothing to promote

If you think their is nothing to promote than why are you here? Do you not know how to speak of a coin/token and promote one? Their is plenty to promote but if you only know how if price is .50-1.00 and people asking about it , than you are right you wont be able to help it grow.
Anyone knows when you are promoting you are creating demand, BTC was nothing when it started, people yapped about it and spread word of mouth and now look. Monero same, litecoin, Stellar etc.
Create the demand! That is what a community is helpful for. Spreading the word. Airdrop and Bounty coming again next week

CHRC
Pages:
Jump to: